Turok Games > Turok Rage Wars

Turok Rage Wars Adventure (GBC)

(1/3) > >>

Duke64:
Here I will play level by level and make a video for as far as I get in the game let's hope I can beat it. This is my first time playing the Gameboy color version before and I am a better FPS type of gamer but this is very fun to me. I bet the game will get harder as my first impression was it can offer a challenge but I will try. Turok is ready for action.

Duke64:
Here is the Intro/Story and the first level It made me like the game a lot right away it could be my favorite Game boy version.

Intro: It would seem the music is a bit choppy at times is the only issue I have noticed so far but I am able to put that aside and turn the music off.

Here is the first level I have substituted the music with the Rage Wars 64 theme.

Rok:
This is awesome that game looks really cool actually I like the look more then Evolution on GBA. Its crazy how almost every Turok game has a seperate Gameboy version that is completely different from the official game. I have to say now that is the definition of going all out in trying to supply the fans more then they ever needed. I don't know any other game that did this its pretty amazing actually. Good luck in beating this I am willing to bet its going to get tougher :)

Duke64:
Level 2 :) I like how they switched it up from side scroll. This game has different views I am liking this versatility.

Adon:
These Gameboy versions are news to me I never really looked into them but I had curiosity of what they could be like but I never had the time where I searched gameplay of it. Looks pretty fun, good luck with beating it and good job so far hope to see more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version