Author Topic: Brutal Turok 0.3.1 (SteamWorkshop support)  (Read 48013 times)

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
  • T:REP 420
    • View Profile
Re: Brutal Turok 0.3c
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 01:36:49 PM »
Turok uses the m16 alot in the comics

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 02:38:16 PM »
Hey snake this is pretty nice work here. You already know I know Brutality. Forget police brutality lets talk Turok brutality :)
right lol sounds good. turok will be something else by the time im done with it

"There will be blood..."
     -Snake Plissken-

lol

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 02:40:45 PM »
Forget police brutality lets talk Turok brutality :)
LOL I love that it could be the slogan.

(i will update this post often. it will soon hold all info about brutal TuroK. for now im going to post some pictures, and as soon as i can ill drop a download link of the latest version coming out. thanks)

thanks for your comments about the videos. i myself really REALLY like Duke64's video, that video was done really really well i thought. dose the mod justice to i think :)     well im sorry but i don't think there will be a update out today intime for turok forums birthday and im truly sorry about this but ill keep in mind that today is its birthday ( witch is pretty cool! 1 year! wewwho! nice job you guys) and ill see if i cant do SOMETHING for today. will see how things go.

a download link to the latest update and more info soon....

Will 0.4 release today? Also, I am no modder and wouldn't have time to really learn any of that but will be glad to play this it looks cool. I saw 0.3 version video on dukes youtube a few weeks ago maybe since I can't comment on youtube I wanted to say very nice video Dukey the music I love on this one and it also shows a lot of the features of Brutal Turok. All the videos are good actually all of them show how awesome Turok is I think its that music that stands out to me :) Its very cool this is posted on the forums birthday though thanks for sharing i'm excited to give it a go. Plus maybe we can pitch ideas and feedback after playing.

thanks for your comments about the videos. i myself really REALLY like Duke64's video, that video was done really really well i thought. dose the mod justice to i think :)     well im sorry but i don't think there will be a update out today intime for turok forums birthday and im truly sorry about this but ill keep in mind that today is its birthday ( witch is pretty cool! 1 year! wewwho! nice job you guys) and ill see if i cant do SOMETHING for today. will see how things go.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:45:30 PM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »
Turok uses the m16 alot in the comics
your right and good point. i mean thats what i saw so thats why i worked on getting some m16's into the game, i have them sitting in my turok folder just been so bizzy with aspects of turok that i have not got to it yet :) should be cool tho i think. ill try to follow the lore of the comics when i can. i mean brutal tuork is about brutality but i will be adding some aspects that will blend well with brutality and have to fit with turok lore. anyways all the turok comics and even that movie i saw was pretty brutal ;) i think this theme goes well with turok. ill also be makeing things on the side that will involve following the lore. and ill try to get weapons from other turok games ( or fetures ) into this one, im sure brutal turok will not be my only production but its looking like it will surly be my main one.

Offline The_EyeofTurok

• Iguana
  • T:REP 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »
Yeah the comics have everything ever needed for any Turok idea cool mod so far dude.
They are watching

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 07:35:26 PM »
This one comes to my mind first for the m16 :)

Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 10:39:48 PM »
I can picture him saying I AM TUROK in that picture haha
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 12:57:13 AM »
Holy Shit that awesome I can't wait to play that

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 707
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 08:26:21 AM »
Snake Plissken you made amazing job, but is it possible to add some weapons like this:

I mean real guns :)

Like it: yes, that one in perticular: im not sure but surly it can be done. tell me where this picture is from and if i can get my hands on the model data i can see what i can do. but only if you really wanna see something it game! ;) .  i actully have a m16 looks just like that on standby for porting to the game but i jus been bizzy with other departments of the game and im planing on getting to it but in time.
    The cool part about this great Turok remaster and its engine is that they accept .obj models only ( for now ) . but thiss .obj model is like the most universal model out there, most everyone makes a version of there model along with a version in .obj because its so easy to export to and its the most easy model format to convert to other model formats.

So the picture of M16A2 with M203 gun model is from

but also nice model of this gun you can find in Battlefild 2

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Battlefield_2

It will be great if you can replace nice but low poly models with new one. Of course Desert Eagle for replace pistol it will be great too:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:29:21 AM by Nfsfan83 »

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 08:31:28 AM »
This one comes to my mind first for the m16 :)

. Ah right. That's a great post to, the comics will influence a lot of my/our work. Between the TV premiers, movie(s) and comics we can really bring Turok to the next level. Next Tuesday I'm going to sit down and read and watch all of them. It's been a wile ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal