Author Topic: Admins/Mods for Turok Sanctum  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Admins/Mods for Turok Sanctum
« on: April 09, 2017, 12:46:35 AM »
I'm looking for some people to help with the site and help manage. Very serious inquires only please! I need you to wake up breathing I AM TUROK. I do not want to be the only person who can operate...if a mod/map needs to be updated and things like this. I'm doing a lot of investigating to find the best way that can be useful at any turn. Anyways, I am looking for people to help. PM me or use contact form on sanctum. Here is the contact form at the sanctum: https://turoksanctum.com/contact-us/ But as I said feel very free to use the PM messenger here on the forum. 

Open slots:

Author: Will be able to make posts and reviews and edit them.

Editor: Will have full charge of every post made including admins posts and acces to uploads and everything an author has also (grammar freak? mr know it all hheh)

Administrator Will have charge of everything including what gets uploaded access to very important files. Pretty much able to do everything I can....

I won't select these right away there are definitely requirements okay. This is in time future actions. But if you're interested you might want to get an early start on letting me know.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:55:44 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal