Author Topic: Welcome new member  (Read 73523 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: Welcome new member
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2016, 06:40:09 PM »
Hello fellow Turok and welcome :)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dinosoid

• Iguana
  • T:REP 680
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2016, 07:28:27 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:19:21 PM by Dinosoid »

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 597
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
Turok just went on sale on GOG today.  Now's your chance!

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2016, 09:37:42 AM »
Yeah gog sale 50% off :)

Welcome dude Hey may I ask how you found this forum? Just curious I try to find info like this out so I can try to help us grow. Thanks.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2016, 10:12:08 AM »
Welcome.

You have to play the first game, when you can.

WORD OF WARNING: HANDLE THE FUSION CANNON AND CHRONOSCEPTER WITH CARE!

But, I'm sure you'll know this and the fact that Turok has some big ass guns. xD

Offline No_Heart

• Iguana
  • T:REP 25
  • Never give up, trust your instincts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2016, 02:21:35 PM »
Hello fellow Turok and welcome :)

Thank you!

Welcome. And I absolutely recommend Turok Dinosaur Hunter better than TRK 3 and that filth released on 2008.

I see much love for that first title, then! I will surely check it out.

Welcome.

You have to play the first game, when you can.

WORD OF WARNING: HANDLE THE FUSION CANNON AND CHRONOSCEPTER WITH CARE!

But, I'm sure you'll know this and the fact that Turok has some big ass guns. xD

I will remember that xD, and yeah basically the protagonist have to carry along with a lot of heavy and freakin' big weapons xD

Welcome dude Hey may I ask how you found this forum? Just curious I try to find info like this out so I can try to help us grow. Thanks.

I loved the saga, but the reddit turok forum is almost dead, and i was looking for an old forum i knew existed, purely for Turok 2, because when GameSpy was still active i remember playing online a bit (i sucked so hard lmao but it was fun). Then, i looked again for forums and this forum was above the one i remembered (which is not very active though). Hope i helped.

Offline Primagen

• Iguana
  • T:REP 87
    • View Profile
It's finally happening!
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 04:37:03 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first time here and I'm so excited because Night Dive just released the first trailer of Turok 2 Remastered. I have been patiently waiting for this announcement for so long. As a long time Turok fan I can't wait for Turok 2 to finally reach it's full potential. Hopefully this new version will have better framerate and hit detection than the original which will make it much more enjoyable to play.

It felt very emotional for me watching the trailer and I think everything looked great, other than the Blind One Boss which looked weird. The best part about all this is that the game will be out in just over two weeks. I honestly can't wait.

*edit*
I just seen one of the developers on the Steam forums and they said that the trailer was made using an old build of the game. This explains why the Blind One Boss looked weird. They have said the that the newest build of the game will look even better than the trailer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:42:20 AM by Primagen »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: It's finally happening!
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »
Welcome dude!! Well we are kind of talking about this here already. http://www.turokforums.com/turok-2-seeds-of-evil/t2-ex/msg6910/#msg6910
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2017, 04:25:45 PM »
And I'm also wondering if it's possible to co-op the storymode with a friend? I've seen a few videos of people doing it but I've never managed to find out what platform they're playing on or how they're doing it. If anyone could give me a bit of clarity I'd really appreciate that, thanks!

I'm wondering this also, what kind of modification it will take to get 2 players into campaign mode in Turok 2 when it comes out. I'm sure there would need to be either angelscript or C+ involved, or both. Co-op would be something that would increase the mapping potential for battles and the amount of carnage a level could provide. The devs are saying Kex v3.4 so that would mean angelscript and C+. Smoke39 has some talent in this area.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:26:59 PM by Gazer »
No Ciggi

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2017, 09:21:35 AM »
It is very possible to do it on the PC port; in fact it is much more possible to do it on the PC port. Ask vis about that, I hear he and someone got pretty far with it. Some memory hacking and a new .asm file for the level set on mp. However with the NightDive release we might be able to do it.
Well that didn't work

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal