Author Topic: The Happy B-day Turok Forums 1 year old celebration mod!  (Read 23800 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
The Happy B-day Turok Forums 1 year old celebration mod!
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:43:41 PM »
I would like to thank so much people for this game, and these forums, Turok has come along way, and i would of never thought that i would of been  doing this kind of things with Turok 19 years later after playing it for the first time.  today is a day in history. these forums will go far, and in the long hull Turok and the Kex engine may just be the next big thing. Thank you to everyone who is a member of this fourm. everyone who made Turok possible and wanted it again, thank you to everyone all the way around and most of all Happy birthday to you TurokFourms.com. long live us all.

pictures:

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/badnarvy2cpv65v/turok_forums_1_year_old_celebration_mod.zip
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:57:03 AM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: The Happy B-day Turok Forums 1 year old celebration mod!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:53:41 PM »
Everything about that is cool looks like it would rip and tear enemies while saying turok forums across the skies. Nice to see that.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 12:03:48 AM »
Everything about that is cool looks like it would rip and tear enemies while saying turok forums across the skies. Nice to see that.

i felt bad i had not posted anything yet when it came to brutal turok so i thought i would pay my homage on the 1 year anniversary of the forums by making this little mod in celebration of how far the community has come :) just for fun, and to show my respect. i have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be great, i believe 2016 may just be known as "the year of the Turok". lol; i have trouble sleeping because im  thinking of everything im going to try and do tomorrow and in the coming days with this game and engine. and soon we will post the updated version of Brutal TuroK. yeah... good times ahead of us, for all of us. and thanks for your comment doomguy :)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:38:55 AM »

i felt bad i had not posted anything yet when it came to brutal turok so i thought i would pay my homage on the 1 year anniversary of the forums by making this little mod in celebration of how far the community has come :) just for fun, and to show my respect. i have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be great, i believe 2016 may just be known as "the year of the Turok". lol; i have trouble sleeping because im  thinking of everything im going to try and do tomorrow and in the coming days with this game and engine. and soon we will post the updated version of Brutal TuroK. yeah... good times ahead of us, for all of us. and thanks for your comment doomguy :)
Means much to me no need to feel any certain way you join at a perfect time everyone does :P and I know your always busy with Turok 24/7 lol we been in communication for some time now. You did this so quickly that is great skill. Nice kfx editing and all around effects and even a new model. Means a lot to me though will say that for sure.

rip and tear enemies while saying turok forums across the skies. Nice to see that.

Damn yeah writing Turok forums on the skies haha why are you coming up with good slogans as someone said somewhere else... Hey lol get outta here with the slogans haha its time to make tracks :)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 08:38:46 AM »
Last night was fun. I had a good day on Turok forums 1 year b day, can't wait to see what's in store for us in the future

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 707
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 12:14:51 PM »
Great model of M72 law :) but you need move this model close to right side ;)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 12:17:20 PM »
Great model of M72 law :) but you need move this model close to right side ;)
you have a good eye nfsfan for i belive your right; the model is also to far out, when the player moves very fast around we can see the back end of the LAW . ill get around to adding this model to something, and when i do ill keep this in mind ;)

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 707
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 01:18:19 PM »
Also I suggest for 4 rocket launcher this model :) M202 Flash

;D

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 01:49:27 PM »
Also I suggest for 4 rocket launcher this model :) M202 Flash

;D

Thats so funny you say that becuse i have this model sitting in my folder just waiting to be ported to turok lol. yup this quad launcher is one of my fav. and it was first in line for this fireworks mod, but i decided on the LAW, orignaly if i had more time i would of added firework sound effects to the mod aswell, i would of done the sprites correctly, the firework sprites in this mod are a bit off, there were suppose to be animited sprites of a firework blowing up, very fluid but  instead they just go all over the place, still looks nice though, i wanted to add bottle rocket whistling sounds to a single rocket that would come out of the law, but time was just to short and i wanted to get this out on turoks forums first birthday! l) next years fireworks mod will be epic tho so no worrys ;)

so yes this is in line to be added to turok. all new weapons will be addons and not replacements. and most will be part of the Brutal Turok mod that both me and Duke64 develop. a few other people help to now and again. 

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »
This is really cool i think I liked the video on youtube and subscribed. Man we will go far and dude you got skill
Raptor Rok is metal.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal