Author Topic: Turok 08: Community Game Night #3  (Read 29325 times)

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
  • T:REP 219
    • View Profile
    • Turok (2008) Online Multiplayer Community
Re: Turok 08: Community Game Night #3
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Awesome pic from last night with Whiskey Company in the background :) And PM Rok?

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 08:00:58 PM »
This is Sparta! ..... I mean Turok! x)
Can't stop laughing ;D

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 10:06:26 PM »
Something family related is going on for me yeah. Anyway I surely wanted to be there sucks that I couldn't be. But I am real happy to see it go great once again. Will share on my facebook and what not again. Great job with people posting and doing Turok events here keeps my spirit high.

Oh man that video man I am cracking up though very good organization dude that's one special video there with everyone standing. I almost died when Ice Princess walked over to the other side and someone killed lol. Did not get to play with predacon last time i don't think :s But it is rewarding being able to see it went good again and 16 players back to back times keep rokkin.

Anyway can't wait for number 4 I already got the image its the same as 3 just need a date buddy and I will put it in :P
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 11:24:21 PM »
Hahaha project predacon is ice princess ? Looks like you are now missing your head while Duke rejuvenated his like a lizards tail :p Awesone video yo dang all those downvotes and those guys hating in comment. I will make youtube and tell them to fuck off xD
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 01:20:07 AM »
Something family related is going on for me yeah. Anyway I surely wanted to be there sucks that I couldn't be. But I am real happy to see it go great once again. Will share on my facebook and what not again. Great job with people posting and doing Turok events here keeps my spirit high.

Oh man that video man I am cracking up though very good organization dude that's one special video there with everyone standing. I almost died when Ice Princess walked over to the other side and someone killed lol. Did not get to play with predacon last time i don't think :s But it is rewarding being able to see it went good again and 16 players back to back times keep rokkin.

Anyway can't wait for number 4 I already got the image its the same as 3 just need a date buddy and I will put it in :P

Ya she was being silly the whole night. I'm pretty sure she killed 300 raptors as well, so watch out Rok ;D
What were the chances that it would sync up perfectly with the "300" film audio, right?
I wish you and your family the best Duke. Keep it Positive 100 :)

Hahaha project predacon is ice princess ? Looks like you are now missing your head while Duke rejuvenated his like a lizards tail :p Awesone video yo dang all those downvotes and those guys hating in comment. I will make youtube and tell them to fuck off xD

"rejuvenated his like a lizards tail" hehe ;D
Ya all those nasty comments and down votes are from the same guy :'( >:(
PlatinumBullet replied to his comments and made him look dumb.

So he deletes some of the comments so it deletes PlatinumBullet's response, lol. 
He's covering his tracks. That kid is just sad... Don't know why he holds a grudge, but I'd really like to know why? I'm now detective Peanut 8) lol

So now I, detective Peanut to the rescue 8)
Have been trying to decode this language ???

lol ;D These are just some of his comments...
He has like 10 youtube accounts...

Now back to detective Peanut, here to solve the mystery 8)
It appears he's a attention whore, butt hurt, ungrateful kid.
Even tho... I mentioned, credited, and gave thanks to him... just like everybody else who came to game night.
But no he's to special and deserves a whole video of just him in front on the screen for 50 minutes... ;D

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:25:47 PM by PeanutButter25J »

Offline The Last Rose of Summer

• Iguana
  • T:REP 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 03:28:24 AM »
Utahraptors and Soldier Bugs fell to my blade and bow. Seriously, dat was fun. NEED to do it again. Although, getting shanked for walking up to some guy was quite a thing.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
Very funny :P glad you all had fun really funny video there also its not only funny but very interesting. I mean i'm not sure but 16 players on Turok 08? It feels unheard of doesn't just happen everyday its special to have that many people on your game nights. Please keep it up :) hopefully everyone here can play at once and play together next time... Also, sorry I do not have an xbox 360 well I hardly even have time also haha.

I AM ADON

Offline Son of Stone

• Raptor
  • T:REP 430
  • Keeping TUROK's memories alive!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/labi4sparta
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 05:26:49 AM »
Hope you enjoy! Dinomite, thanks for having my back with the editing.
Keeping TUROK's memories alive!

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 09:33:42 PM »
Adon
I'm still shocked on how much love and support the warriors of Turok have shown me and each other.
I mean ya, 16 players on Turok is unheard of & amazingly shocking.
I hope the community continues to grow. I can't thank the warriors of Turok enough, for all their love and support <3
Also 360 are very affordable now a days... Maybe Adon buys one by chance? ;)

Son of Stone
Love it! love it! love it!!!! :D
Great video my dude, glad to see your point of view from Game Night.
Now we there's three of us making turok 08 vids.
you, me, & camp, the three musketeers! :)

Dinomite
I wish upon a star, Dinomite ditch his ps3 for a 360 & join us... x)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:35:50 PM by PeanutButter25J »

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 02:46:55 AM »
Adon
I'm still shocked on how much love and support the warriors of Turok have shown me and each other.
I mean ya, 16 players on Turok is unheard of & amazingly shocking.
I hope the community continues to grow. I can't thank the warriors of Turok enough, for all their love and support <3
Also 360 are very affordable now a days... Maybe Adon buys one by chance? ;)

Son of Stone
Love it! love it! love it!!!! :D
Great video my dude, glad to see your point of view from Game Night.
Now we there's three of us making turok 08 vids.
you, me, & camp, the three musketeers! :)

Dinomite
I wish upon a star, Dinomite ditch his ps3 for a 360 & join us... x)

Ok, i thinking, if some similar method/model, like this T 2k8 nights could apply on Turok 2 MP, then it would be next scenario: clan fights once per month and some tournaments per year. I not aiming on big numbers, my aim is on increase of min constant player activity... And returning of clans would do that, i am sure...clans that can show honorable examples and that people can get motivated cos having goal. Well, back on this topic, I am interested to help and try to play T 2k8 with this group of players, here, if nights can happen on PC too, where i can use no original version and in returning i would like that some non T2 player or even, more people, show same motivation and try to help in T2 MP reviving, try playing it once per month on some similar event. Sounds fair, a? I am not fan of T 2k8, but would do that if that can help all us. Greetings, fellow, fighters.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:56:33 AM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal