Author Topic: DOOM  (Read 328502 times)

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: DOOM
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2016, 09:47:34 AM »
Yeah that level was awesome Duke and yeah I don't think there is cross platform mp though that would be a nice idea.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2016, 10:49:10 AM »
Good gameplay duke! Also Duke where did you find the shotgun before Kadingir Sanctum?
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »
Yeah I don't think it is cross platform but all the levels load to the same page and server. So yes we can all play the snapmaps but we can't actually play with other platforms while playing. So a ps4 player could play my snapmap but he couldn't play it with me :s

Here is a level from the actual game I recorded surely one of my favorites in the game but I don't know might not wan't to spoil the goodies unless you have already watched Doom vids :)

Waiting on multiplayer lobbies are boring and that's what I'm hoping I won't have to put up with, when I get the game... But, I won't be a few years late in joining a multiplayer, this time. I just hope there's a lot who are playing this on PS4, like I know there is with Steam. When I'm not playing the story, I'll probably be using Snapmap more than multiplayer. I like creating things. Multiplayer can be addictive, though...

I saw bits of that video, but I'm trying not to spoil it. I don't want to know my way around these areas, before playing! xD I've watched more of the Snapmap videos. Like how some guy was making one, yours and one playing as a Baron.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:59:54 AM by AbyssalDragon86 »

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »
Yeah I saw that when someone played as a demon that is pretty cool there. Also, Duke that Kadingir level is really cool looking.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2016, 01:38:30 AM »
I was playing DOOM 2 last night and I found a secret level after finishing level 4 in "No Rest For The Living". I should've saved it on a separate save slot... I take it I skipped a bunch of levels?

Anyway...

This will be my demon of choice!

Too bad you can't throw green fire at enemies, or can you? Even if you can't use all of the Baron's powers, you can still fuck shit up! >:D

Those spikes in the ground from the Baron's attack reminds me of these spiky rocks from Darksiders, after Hell invades:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:32:37 AM by AbyssalDragon86 »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »
Wow I never played Darksiders before but your right it reminds me of the Baron of Hells move also. Yeah Baron of Hell is an awesome Demon to be that's who I always choose. His only problem is he can't reach high places and if you get stuck in the middle with players up high all around shooting you he will die soon hehe. Just have to be smart is all though :)

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2016, 04:09:05 AM »
I couldn't seen anything wrong from my Firefox browser, until I switched to that other shitty one. xD

Wow I never played Darksiders before but your right it reminds me of the Baron of Hells move also. Yeah Baron of Hell is an awesome Demon to be that's who I always choose. His only problem is he can't reach high places and if you get stuck in the middle with players up high all around shooting you he will die soon hehe. Just have to be smart is all though :)

It's apart of a lot of scenery in both games, but it's mainly on Earth (after the apocalypse) and Shadow's Edge/The Black Stone, which is an outpost of Hell ruled by Samael and Lilith (the demoness in my signature). This was the first thing I thought of.

From what I've seen, the Baron's fighting style is more like a tank. I'd also play the Revenant, too. I would give all the demons a play. How many others can you be? I think I saw someone as an Imp on a video.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2016, 12:24:49 PM »
In multiplayer you can be the Mancubus, Revenant, Baron of Hell, and a Prowler.

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2016, 04:53:34 AM »
In multiplayer you can be the Mancubus, Revenant, Baron of Hell, and a Prowler.

I don't know anything about the Prowler yet, but I take it that it's going to be one fun demon to face, like the other heavyweights that you mentioned. It would be funny if the Cacodemon was an option! xD

I'm replaying the first Doom again and on Hurt Me Plenty mode. I'm thinking about getting Final Doom on Steam. It's not that much. I enjoyed Doom 2 and found some secrets through the levels, including the secret level on No Rest For The Living.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »
Being the Caco would be funnny as hell heheh.

Have you tried Doom 64 yet? You really should give that one a try. Its like a master painting of Doom 1 mixed with Doom 3 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal