Author Topic: Dinosaur Hunter Screens  (Read 28701 times)

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
Re: Dinosaur Hunter Screens
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 09:41:15 PM »
Hey and Booyah!   The lesson here is that if you want custom textures and other assets, build them first so that you don't have to go back to your map and replace existing objects with the new assets. There are a lot of logs in my level that need to be replaced. And now I'm thinking hard about what other changes I want to make.

Hi Dinomite, can you believe that $75 bucks at bestbuy. The retail price was $59.99 and they were charging $69.99 because it was the hottest game at the time and sold out everywhere that it went on sale. That's why I didn't get it the first day 'cause it was unavailable. I remember I loved makin' that Super Mario fly too.

Duke your good to be able to figure that out, I bet it was difficult. it's advanced skillset to build custom models and skin them. And I guess a person could build a whole new game with this little engine and enough time. I downloaded 'Blender' but that will take months to learn I'm sure. Thanks again for the effort. 
No Ciggi

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 01:11:07 AM »
Hey and Booyah!   The lesson here is that if you want custom textures and other assets, build them first so that you don't have to go back to your map and replace existing objects with the new assets. There are a lot of logs in my level that need to be replaced. And now I'm thinking hard about what other changes I want to make.

Hi Dinomite, can you believe that $75 bucks at bestbuy. The retail price was $59.99 and they were charging $69.99 because it was the hottest game at the time and sold out everywhere that it went on sale. That's why I didn't get it the first day 'cause it was unavailable. I remember I loved makin' that Super Mario fly too.

Duke your good to be able to figure that out, I bet it was difficult. it's advanced skillset to build custom models and skin them. And I guess a person could build a whole new game with this little engine and enough time. I downloaded 'Blender' but that will take months to learn I'm sure. Thanks again for the effort.

Also, try this model software out too. http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/download.html Snake showed me that one its good though especially for quick viewing! We are misfits xD
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:13:40 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »
Turok and Doom 64 finally got there corresponding pics on youtube in the gaming section lmao. From what I can tell this just happened today. Maybe youtube sent some update that fixes all the games with no images. i don't know but I used to be pissed when seeing Turok didn't have a corresponding image on yt before. Not for me at least.

Here is Turok Dinosaur Hunters lol

Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 05:35:00 PM »
Turok and Doom 64 finally got there corresponding pics on youtube in the gaming section lmao. From what I can tell this just happened today. Maybe youtube sent some update that fixes all the games with no images. i don't know but I used to be pissed when seeing Turok didn't have a corresponding image on yt before. Not for me at least.

Looks like a bunch of games got there icons now.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2017, 12:38:39 AM »

Looks like a bunch of games got there icons now.
Yeah I checked more and it seems they did an update all of the games that weren't there before are now here xD Another one Primal Rage!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:44:57 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal