Author Topic: My First Foray into the Comics. :)  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
My First Foray into the Comics. :)
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:35:57 AM »
So, I got a good deal and I'm now the proud owner of issues 01-30 of Valiant's Turok: Dinosaur Hunter as well as the yearbook.

I've read them in digital format before but I couldn't resist getting my grubby fingers on real paper.

Up until recently, the only comic I really bought was 2000AD.  It's quite fun going back and catching up on some of the more quirky American titles.

Next stop - grabbing the 4 Dark Horse comics before going back to finish my Valiant run. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
Re: My First Foray into the Comics. :)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:02:05 PM »
Mornin' over here - Beautiful sunny SoCal warm spring day! I just found a couple of the comics too, got a new one yesterday at a used book store. Hey One I, GOG @ Turok 2 got multiplayer in the last couple of days. I can never find a game though unless I host a server and then wait for 20 minutes and 1 or 2 people join. I guess the steam fanboy groups are the best way to find a game, but I have to go hunting for it  :( I won't be around much today until later, hope you can get in a few frags. -Gazer

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 01:09:26 PM by Gazer »
No Ciggi

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
Re: My First Foray into the Comics. :)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 08:07:07 AM »
Cheers man.  All told, they cost me around £1 each which is really good considering they were shipped from the States.  Normally, postage from the US seems to be around £15 just for one comic!
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal