Author Topic: Turok 3 Mouse Input and other goodies  (Read 27784 times)

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Mouse Input and other goodies
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 08:39:28 PM »
I looked the the entire cfg and couldn't find it :(. It doesn't seem like you can customize that anywhere. For now I will map the buttons to Q and E. https://mupen64plus.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mupen64Plus_Core_Parameters

There is a section titled [CoreEvents], below that is all of the hotkey mappings.

Are your intentions to create a port? As a undergrad CS major, being able to create a port using the resources you have is mindblowing. Your work deserves more support, especially on these forums. Infact, I think your script would bring more attention to the game and therefore would increase the speed of us getting a official port.

While I have no intention on making a port, recently a lot of people seem to be expecting me too. I am, however, reverse engineering the game as a hobby. My findings are public, and I update the repository whenever I feel like I've got some good amount more to show off. I'm sure these findings could be useful for the Kex team in the case that they ever do work on Turok 3 EX.
Perhaps I'd make a port for Rage Wars, but even so, it would feel dirty doing such a thing outside of the Kex engine. Beyond that, it is unreasonable for me to commit to such a large project given my underwhelming lack of finances in recent times.
If you're interested in small tidbits of interesting things I do, I post these on the modding channel in the forums' discord server, and Badger posts them on Turok Sanctum.

IIRC, Kaiser (Turok Remastered) had access to very little official code when he was first making his port. T3 unofficial port should be fairly possible right?

Yeah! When he began Turok EX, and even up to where he had a working demo, I'm fairly certain he had no source code. As aforementioned, I can't commit to doing something so big, but it is beyond reasonable doubt possible. Kaiser has actually helped me a bit in what I've gotten done on Turok 3, so credit to him for his patience.

EDIT: Is there anyway to reduce the input lag? Furthermore, i've still had no luck with solving the audio delay. What is your audio setup?

The game runs at low framerates, so you're more than likely just feeling that. The mouse inputs are processed as soon as a frame has ended rendering.
Other than the default settings, the only changed setting that I have is RESAMPLE = "src-sinc-fastest"
Well that didn't work

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 99
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2020, 04:32:15 PM »
Oh boy.
A "Rage Wars" or "The World is not Enough" would be great.
I´m still so surprised how this Turok 3 "Hack" feels so much like a proper PC Port which we never got.
All feels so smooth.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:33:52 PM by Nutshot »

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2020, 04:57:21 PM »
Well that didn't work

Offline Party Boy

• Iguana
  • T:REP 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 03:54:26 AM »
Hey, I've just registered to thank you...

However, I did this comment in Kil3r's video:

Hey, can you post which version of GlideN64 are you using?, I'm using one dated May 6 2020, using your same setup crashes on start up, Glide64 and Rice crashes after choosing a character...

I originally tried to use it with an m64p dated April 9 2020 and it just doesn't work, it's probably something to do with m64p though...

I've read that thread in the Turok forums like 20 times...

I've also added the corresponding [Input-SDL-Control1] to the .cfg (I didn't even know you could do that)...

I've also used the scan codes posted in that thread, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Kil3r setup is: Mupen64Plus + Mupen64PlusQT launcher + GlideN64

tl;dr

I can't make it work, Kil3r setup crashes, mine using m64p does nothing input wise...

Here it is what I added to the .cfg:

[Input-SDL-Control1]

# Mupen64Plus SDL Input Plugin config parameter version number.  Please don't change this version number.
version = 2
# Controller configuration mode: 0=Fully Manual, 1=Auto with named SDL Device, 2=Fully automatic
mode = 0
# Specifies which joystick is bound to this controller: -1=No joystick, 0 or more= SDL Joystick number
device = -2
# SDL joystick name (or Keyboard)
name = "Keyboard"
# Specifies whether this controller is 'plugged in' to the simulated N64
plugged = True
# Specifies which type of expansion pak is in the controller: 1=None, 2=Mem pak, 5=Rumble pak
plugin = 2
# If True, then mouse buttons may be used with this controller
mouse = True
# Scaling factor for mouse movements.  For X, Y axes.
MouseSensitivity = "2.00,2.00"
# The minimum absolute value of the SDL analog joystick axis to move the N64 controller axis value from 0.  For X, Y axes.
AnalogDeadzone = "4096,4096"
# An absolute value of the SDL joystick axis >= AnalogPeak will saturate the N64 controller axis value (at 80).  For X, Y axes. For each axis, this must be greater than the corresponding AnalogDeadzone value
AnalogPeak = "32768,32768"
# Digital button configuration mappings
DPad R = "mouse(2)"
DPad L = ""
DPad D = "key(305)"
DPad U = ""
Start = "key(13)"
Z Trig = "mouse(1)"
B Button = "key(101)"
A Button = "key(113)"
C Button R = "key(100)"
C Button L = "key(97)"
C Button D = "key(115)"
C Button U = "key(119)"
R Trig = "key(32)"
L Trig = "key(108)"
Mempak switch = ""
Rumblepak switch = ""

EDIT:

I want to clarify, it doesn't move at all, and yes, I'm pressing HOME...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:05:23 AM by Party Boy »

Offline Party Boy

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 12:35:34 PM »
Ehhh, I managed to get it to work with Kil3r setup and GlideN64 4.0, it keeps crashing when choosing Danielle over Joseph though...

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 04:58:59 PM »
Ehhh, I managed to get it to work with Kil3r setup and GlideN64 4.0, it keeps crashing when choosing Danielle over Joseph though...
Don't run it with the dynarec on, run it in interpreter mode.
Well that didn't work

Offline Party Boy

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 09:04:05 PM »
It's working now...

I can't explain how long I've been waiting to play this game with keyboard and mouse, maybe since it came out...

I have one last question, is there mouse acceleration in the mouse settings? can it be disabled?..

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 10:37:44 PM »
There is no mouse acceleration. Your mouse input is interpreted linearly.
Well that didn't work

Offline Sirenated

• Iguana
  • T:REP 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2020, 02:33:11 PM »
I can't seem to get this to work. I get an "incompatible input plugin" error. Followed the instructions and everything.

Offline Kil3r

• Iguana
  • T:REP 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 01:49:05 AM »
Here is my Mupen64Plus config file.

You will need the following plugins:
# Filename of video plugin
VideoPlugin = "mupen64plus-video-GLideN64.dll"
# Filename of audio plugin
AudioPlugin = "mupen64plus-audio-sdl.dll"
# Filename of input plugin
InputPlugin = "mupen64plus-input-sdl.dll"
# Filename of RSP plugin
RspPlugin = "mupen64plus-rsp-z64-hlevideo.dll"
I got them by installing M64Py, taking the plugin dlls out, then uninstalling M64py(to avoid conflicts with normal Mupen64Plus).

Controls:
Left Mouse: Fire
Right Mouse: Sniper Zoom
q: Change Weapon
e: Change Weapon\Activate Gadget
Spacebar: Jump
Ctrl: Crouch
WASD: Move
Backspace: Pause

Just as the OP stated, you must use Mupen64Plus with no frontend for this to work. I finished the entire game using almost identical CFG. I've slightly changed it to this CFG file when I started playing Rage Wars so I can't confirm if it doesn't have the issues that other people were talking about. Let me know if you get past your crashes or not.

I have a mid-high end gpu+cpu with Windows 10 and a 1080p monitor. This CFG is somewhat tailored for that. I am not an expert on configuring N64 emulators so a little extra research may be required to figure some of the best settings (or perhaps even get it to work).

Side Note: My rating of Turok 3 falls in the range of 6.5/10-7/10 without replaying it. Coming from PC Turok(and remastered Turok), i'd say it lost too much of what made Turok "Turok". For example, the slow movement speed hurts. Also, I personally wanted them to take the "key collection" formula(which IMO was done in a fairly unique way for T1+T2) either at the same level or further. Furthermore, there are some straight up bad choices that were likely due to time\resource\tech constraints on the dev team. For example, in the final 2 chapters of the game there is this huge empty space that you proceed through and backtrack through that doesn't contain enemies. It takes a whole boring minute just to walk through an empty space in a straight line. If they were to remaster this game, I would personally want some improvements on enemy counts, placement, and AI(I know this game was more tailored for n64 controllers and HW). I think they should slightly increase the movement speed and\or do other things to make the game feel more like the previous Turoks. On the bright side, I had low expectations for this game but I ended up enjoying it. I played through it very quickly. While I knew that the devs vision was constrained for this game, I took notice of multiple times where the devs put serious thought into adding a fun and interesting moment into the game. If it were to be remastered and they made those changes I suggested, I can imagine the game would be a solid 7/10 or maybe even 7.5/10 for me. For comparison sake I give T1 and T2 both a 8/10-8.5/10. To me, a 8 has done something significantly unique with atleast solid execution. 7 generally is executed solid but has minimal unique ideas\moments in it.

Regardless of that, I have to thank OP a TON for this script. As a Turok fan, it has been my dream to play this game with M+K. I had a great experience using your script! This game is definitely a hidden gen and I would say it deserves the treatment you gave it and what a remaster could give it. Well done.

CFG Location: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Mupen64Plus

Code: [Select]
# Mupen64Plus Configuration File
# This file is automatically read and written by the Mupen64Plus Core library

[64DD]

# Filename of the 64DD IPL ROM
IPL-ROM = ""
# Filename of the disk to load into Disk Drive
Disk = ""

[Audio-SDL]

# Mupen64Plus SDL Audio Plugin config parameter version number
Version = 1.000000
# Frequency which is used if rom doesn't want to change it
DEFAULT_FREQUENCY = 32767
# Swaps left and right channels
SWAP_CHANNELS = False
# Size of primary buffer in output samples. This is where audio is loaded after it's extracted from n64's memory.
PRIMARY_BUFFER_SIZE = 16384
# Fullness level target for Primary audio buffer, in equivalent output samples. This value must be larger than the SECONDARY_BUFFER_SIZE. Decreasing this value will reduce audio latency but requires a faster PC to avoid choppiness. Increasing this will increase audio latency but reduce the chance of drop-outs.
PRIMARY_BUFFER_TARGET = 4096
# Size of secondary buffer in output samples. This is SDL's hardware buffer. The SDL documentation states that this should be a power of two between 512 and 8192.
SECONDARY_BUFFER_SIZE = 1024
# Audio resampling algorithm. src-sinc-best-quality, src-sinc-medium-quality, src-sinc-fastest, src-zero-order-hold, src-linear, speex-fixed-{10-0}, trivial
RESAMPLE = "src-sinc-fastest"
# Volume control type: 1 = SDL (only affects Mupen64Plus output)  2 = OSS mixer (adjusts master PC volume)
VOLUME_CONTROL_TYPE = 1
# Percentage change each time the volume is increased or decreased
VOLUME_ADJUST = 5
# Default volume when a game is started.  Only used if VOLUME_CONTROL_TYPE is 1
VOLUME_DEFAULT = 80
# Synchronize Video/Audio
AUDIO_SYNC = True

[Core]

# Mupen64Plus Core config parameter set version number.  Please don't change this version number.
Version = 1.010000
# Draw on-screen display if True, otherwise don't draw OSD
OnScreenDisplay = True
# Use Pure Interpreter if 0, Cached Interpreter if 1, or Dynamic Recompiler if 2 or more
R4300Emulator = 0
# Disable compiled jump commands in dynamic recompiler (should be set to False)
NoCompiledJump = False
# Disable 4MB expansion RAM pack. May be necessary for some games
DisableExtraMem = False
# Increment the save state slot after each save operation
AutoStateSlotIncrement = False
# Activate the R4300 debugger when ROM execution begins, if core was built with Debugger support
EnableDebugger = False
# Save state slot (0-9) to use when saving/loading the emulator state
CurrentStateSlot = 1
# Path to directory where screenshots are saved. If this is blank, the default value of ${UserDataPath}/screenshot will be used
ScreenshotPath = ""
# Path to directory where emulator save states (snapshots) are saved. If this is blank, the default value of ${UserDataPath}/save will be used
SaveStatePath = ""
# Path to directory where SRAM/EEPROM data (in-game saves) are stored. If this is blank, the default value of ${UserDataPath}/save will be used
SaveSRAMPath = ""
# Path to a directory to search when looking for shared data files
SharedDataPath = ""
# Force number of cycles per emulated instruction
CountPerOp = 1
# Randomize PI/SI Interrupt Timing
RandomizeInterrupt = True
# Duration of SI DMA (-1: use per game settings)
SiDmaDuration = -1
# Gameboy Camera Video Capture backend
GbCameraVideoCaptureBackend1 = ""

[CoreEvents]

# Mupen64Plus CoreEvents config parameter set version number.  Please don't change this version number.
Version = 1.000000
# SDL keysym for stopping the emulator
Kbd Mapping Stop = ""
# SDL keysym for switching between fullscreen/windowed modes
Kbd Mapping Fullscreen = ""
# SDL keysym for saving the emulator state
Kbd Mapping Save State = ""
# SDL keysym for loading the emulator state
Kbd Mapping Load State = ""
# SDL keysym for advancing the save state slot
Kbd Mapping Increment Slot = ""
# SDL keysym for resetting the emulator
Kbd Mapping Reset = ""
# SDL keysym for slowing down the emulator
Kbd Mapping Speed Down = ""
# SDL keysym for speeding up the emulator
Kbd Mapping Speed Up = ""
# SDL keysym for taking a screenshot
Kbd Mapping Screenshot = ""
# SDL keysym for pausing the emulator
Kbd Mapping Pause = ""
# SDL keysym for muting/unmuting the sound
Kbd Mapping Mute = ""
# SDL keysym for increasing the volume
Kbd Mapping Increase Volume = ""
# SDL keysym for decreasing the volume
Kbd Mapping Decrease Volume = ""
# SDL keysym for temporarily going really fast
Kbd Mapping Fast Forward = ""
# SDL keysym for advancing by one frame when paused
Kbd Mapping Frame Advance = ""
# SDL keysym for pressing the game shark button
Kbd Mapping Gameshark = ""
# Joystick event string for stopping the emulator
Joy Mapping Stop = ""
# Joystick event string for switching between fullscreen/windowed modes
Joy Mapping Fullscreen = ""
# Joystick event string for saving the emulator state
Joy Mapping Save State = ""
# Joystick event string for loading the emulator state
Joy Mapping Load State = ""
# Joystick event string for advancing the save state slot
Joy Mapping Increment Slot = ""
# Joystick event string for resetting the emulator
Joy Mapping Reset = ""
# Joystick event string for slowing down the emulator
Joy Mapping Speed Down = ""
# Joystick event string for speeding up the emulator
Joy Mapping Speed Up = ""
# Joystick event string for taking a screenshot
Joy Mapping Screenshot = ""
# Joystick event string for pausing the emulator
Joy Mapping Pause = ""
# Joystick event string for muting/unmuting the sound
Joy Mapping Mute = ""
# Joystick event string for increasing the volume
Joy Mapping Increase Volume = ""
# Joystick event string for decreasing the volume
Joy Mapping Decrease Volume = ""
# Joystick event string for fast-forward
Joy Mapping Fast Forward = ""
# Joystick event string for advancing by one frame when paused
Joy Mapping Frame Advance = ""
# Joystick event string for pressing the game shark button
Joy Mapping Gameshark = ""

[Input-SDL-Control1]

# Mupen64Plus SDL Input Plugin config parameter version number.  Please don't change this version number.
version = 2.000000
# Controller configuration mode: 0=Fully Manual, 1=Auto with named SDL Device, 2=Fully automatic
mode = 0
# Specifies which joystick is bound to this controller: -1=No joystick, 0 or more= SDL Joystick number
device = -1
name = "Keyboard"
plugged = True
# Specifies which type of expansion pak is in the controller: 1=None, 2=Mem pak, 4=Transfer pak, 5=Rumble pak
plugin = 2
mouse = False
# The minimum absolute value of the SDL analog joystick axis to move the N64 controller axis value from 0.  For X, Y axes.
# An absolute value of the SDL joystick axis >= AnalogPeak will saturate the N64 controller axis value (at 80).  For X, Y axes. For each axis, this must be greater than the corresponding AnalogDeadzone value
DPad R = "mouse(3)"
DPad L = ""
DPad D = "key(306)"
DPad U = ""
Start = "key(8)"
Z Trig = "mouse(1)"
B Button = "key(113)"
A Button = "key(101)"
C Button R = "key(100)"
C Button L = "key(97)"
C Button D = "key(115)"
C Button U = "key(119)"
R Trig = "key(32)"
L Trig = "key(120)"
Mempak switch = "key(44)"
Rumblepak switch = "key(46)"
# Analog axis configuration mappings
X Axis = "key(276,275)"
Y Axis = "key(273,274)"

[Input-SDL-Control2]

version = 2.000000
mode = 2
device = -1
name = ""
plugged = True
# Specifies which type of expansion pak is in the controller: 1=None, 2=Mem pak, 4=Transfer pak, 5=Rumble pak
plugin = 2
mouse = False
DPad R = "axis(4+)"
DPad L = "axis(4-)"
DPad D = "axis(5+)"
DPad U = "axis(5-)"
Start = "button(9)"
Z Trig = "button(6)"
B Button = "button(0)"
A Button = "button(1)"
C Button R = "axis(2-)"
C Button L = "axis(2+)"
C Button D = "axis(3+)"
C Button U = "axis(3-)"
R Trig = "button(7)"
L Trig = "button(4)"
Mempak switch = ""
Rumblepak switch = ""
X Axis = "axis(0-,0+)"
Y Axis = "axis(1-,1+)"

[Input-SDL-Control3]

version = 2.000000
mode = 2
device = -1
name = ""
plugged = False
plugin = 2
mouse = False
DPad R = ""
DPad L = ""
DPad D = ""
DPad U = ""
Start = ""
Z Trig = ""
B Button = ""
A Button = ""
C Button R = ""
C Button L = ""
C Button D = ""
C Button U = ""
R Trig = ""
L Trig = ""
Mempak switch = ""
Rumblepak switch = ""
X Axis = ""
Y Axis = ""

[Input-SDL-Control4]

version = 2.000000
mode = 2
device = -1
name = ""
plugged = False
plugin = 2
mouse = False
DPad R = ""
DPad L = ""
DPad D = ""
DPad U = ""
Start = ""
Z Trig = ""
B Button = ""
A Button = ""
C Button R = ""
C Button L = ""
C Button D = ""
C Button U = ""
R Trig = ""
L Trig = ""
Mempak switch = ""
Rumblepak switch = ""
X Axis = ""
Y Axis = ""

[rsp-cxd4]

# Mupen64Plus cxd4 RSP Plugin config parameter version number
Version = 1.000000
# Send display lists to the graphics plugin
DisplayListToGraphicsPlugin = False
# Send audio lists to the audio plugin
AudioListToAudioPlugin = False
# Force CPU-RSP signals synchronization
WaitForCPUHost = False
# Support CPU-RSP semaphore lock
SupportCPUSemaphoreLock = False

[Rsp-HLE]

# Mupen64Plus RSP HLE Plugin config parameter version number
Version = 1.000000
# Path to a RSP plugin which will be used when encountering an unknown ucode.You can disable this by letting an empty string.
RspFallback = ""
# Send display lists to the graphics plugin
DisplayListToGraphicsPlugin = True
# Send audio lists to the audio plugin
AudioListToAudioPlugin = False

[Rsp-Z64]

[Transferpak]

# Filename of the GB ROM to load into transferpak 1
GB-rom-1 = ""
# Filename of the GB RAM to load into transferpak 1
GB-ram-1 = ""
# Filename of the GB ROM to load into transferpak 2
GB-rom-2 = ""
# Filename of the GB RAM to load into transferpak 2
GB-ram-2 = ""
# Filename of the GB ROM to load into transferpak 3
GB-rom-3 = ""
# Filename of the GB RAM to load into transferpak 3
GB-ram-3 = ""
# Filename of the GB ROM to load into transferpak 4
GB-rom-4 = ""
# Filename of the GB RAM to load into transferpak 4
GB-ram-4 = ""

[UI-Console]

# Mupen64Plus UI-Console config parameter set version number.  Please don't change this version number.
Version = 1.000000
# Directory in which to search for plugins
PluginDir = ".\"
# Filename of video plugin
VideoPlugin = "mupen64plus-video-GLideN64.dll"
# Filename of audio plugin
AudioPlugin = "mupen64plus-audio-sdl.dll"
# Filename of input plugin
InputPlugin = "mupen64plus-input-sdl.dll"
# Filename of RSP plugin
RspPlugin = "mupen64plus-rsp-z64-hlevideo.dll"

[Video-Angrylion-Plus]

# Distribute rendering between multiple processors if True
Parallel = True
# Rendering Workers (0=Use all logical processors)
NumWorkers = 0
# VI mode (0=Filtered, 1=Unfiltered, 2=Depth, 3=Coverage)
ViMode = 0
# Scaling interpolation type (0=NN, 1=Linear)
ViInterpolation = 0
# Use anamorphic 16:9 output mode if True
ViWidescreen = False
# Hide overscan area in filteded mode if True
ViHideOverscan = False
# Compatibility mode (0=Fast 1=Moderate 2=Slow
DpCompat = 1

[Video-Arachnoid]

# Color bit-depth in fullscreen mode
ColorDepth = 32
# Screen refresh-rate in fullscreen mode
RefreshRate = 60
# Size of texture cache used to store textures
TextureCacheSize = 15728640
# Render in wireframe?
Wireframe = False
# Render fog?
Fog = False
# Use MultiSampling? 0=no 2,4,8,16=quality
MultiSampling = 0
# Use Mipmapping? 0=no, 1=nearest, 2=bilinear, 3=trilinear
Mipmapping = 0
# When to update the screen: 1 - on VI, 2 - on first CI
ScreenUpdateSetting = 2

[Video-General]

# Use fullscreen mode if True, or windowed mode if False
Fullscreen = True
# Width of output window or fullscreen width
ScreenWidth = 1920
# Height of output window or fullscreen height
ScreenHeight = 1080
# If true, activate the SDL_GL_SWAP_CONTROL attribute
VerticalSync = False
# Rotate screen contents: 0=0 degree, 1=90 degree, 2 = 180 degree, 3=270 degree
Rotate = 0

[Video-Glide64]

# Card ID
card_id = 0
# Depth bias level
depth_bias = 0
# Auto-detect microcode
autodetect_ucode = True
# Force microcode
ucode = 2
# Wireframe display
wireframe = False
# Wireframe mode: 0=Normal colors, 1=Vertex colors, 2=Red only
wfmode = 1
# Filtering mode: 0=None, 1=Force bilinear, 2=Force point-sampled
filtering = 1
# Fog enabled
fog = True
# Buffer clear on every frame
buff_clear = True
# Vertical sync
vsync = False
# Fast CRC
fast_crc = False
# Buffer swapping method: 0=Old, 1=New, 2=Hybrid
swapmode = 1
# LOD calculation: 0=Off, 1=Fast, 2=Precise
lodmode = 0
# Logging
logging = False
log_clear = False
elogging = False
# Filter cache
filter_cache = False
# Detect CPU writes
detect_cpu_write = False
# Display unknown combines as red
unk_as_red = False
# Log unknown combines
log_unk = False
unk_clear = False
# Wrap textures too big for tmem
wrap_big_tex = False
# Zelda corona fix
flame_corona = False
# Display performance stats (add together desired flags): 1=FPS counter, 2=VI/s counter, 4=% speed, 8=FPS transparent
show_fps = 1
# Clock enabled
clock = False
# Clock is 24-hour
clock_24_hr = False
# Framebuffer read every frame
fb_read_always = False
# Framebuffer read alpha
fb_read_alpha = False
# Smart framebuffer
fb_smart = False
# Motion blur
motionblur = False
# Hi-res framebuffer
fb_hires = True
# Get framebuffer info
fb_get_info = False
# Clear framebuffer
fb_clear = False
# Depth buffer render
fb_render = False
# Use custom INI settings
custom_ini = False
# Texture filter: 0=None, 1=Blur edges, 2=Super 2xSai, 3=Hq2x, 4=Hq4x
tex_filter = 0
# Disable dithered alpha
noditheredalpha = True
# Disable GLSL combiners
noglsl = True
# Use framebuffer objects
fbo = False
# Disable aux buffer
disable_auxbuf = False

[Video-Glide64mk2]

# Enable full-scene anti-aliasing by setting this to a value greater than 1
wrpAntiAliasing = 0
# Card ID
card_id = 0
# If true, use polygon offset values specified below
force_polygon_offset = False
# Specifies a scale factor that is used to create a variable depth offset for each polygon
polygon_offset_factor = 0.000000
# Is multiplied by an implementation-specific value to create a constant depth offset
polygon_offset_units = 0.000000
# Vertical sync
vsync = True
# TODO:ssformat
ssformat = False
# Display performance stats (add together desired flags): 1=FPS counter, 2=VI/s counter, 4=% speed, 8=FPS transparent
show_fps = 1
# Clock enabled
clock = False
# Clock is 24-hour
clock_24_hr = True
# Wrapper resolution
wrpResolution = 0
# Wrapper VRAM
wrpVRAM = 0
# Wrapper FBO
wrpFBO = True
# Wrapper Anisotropic Filtering
wrpAnisotropic = True
# Texture Enhancement: Smooth/Sharpen Filters
ghq_fltr = 0
# Texture Compression: 0 for S3TC, 1 for FXT1
ghq_cmpr = 0
# Texture Enhancement: More filters
ghq_enht = 0
# Hi-res texture pack format (0 for none, 1 for Rice)
ghq_hirs = 0
# Compress texture cache with S3TC or FXT1
ghq_enht_cmpr = False
# Tile textures (saves memory but could cause issues)
ghq_enht_tile = 0
# Force 16bpp textures (saves ram but lower quality)
ghq_enht_f16bpp = False
# Compress texture cache
ghq_enht_gz = True
# Don't enhance textures for backgrounds
ghq_enht_nobg = False
# Enable S3TC and FXT1 compression
ghq_hirs_cmpr = False
# Tile hi-res textures (saves memory but could cause issues)
ghq_hirs_tile = False
# Force 16bpp hi-res textures (saves ram but lower quality)
ghq_hirs_f16bpp = False
# Compress hi-res texture cache
ghq_hirs_gz = True
# Alternative CRC calculation -- emulates Rice bug
ghq_hirs_altcrc = True
# Save tex cache to disk
ghq_cache_save = True
# Texture Cache Size (MB)
ghq_cache_size = 128
# Use full alpha channel -- could cause issues for some tex packs
ghq_hirs_let_texartists_fly = False
# Dump textures
ghq_hirs_dump = False
# Alternate texture size method: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
alt_tex_size = -1
# Use first SETTILESIZE only: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
use_sts1_only = -1
# Use spheric mapping only: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
force_calc_sphere = -1
# Force positive viewport: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
correct_viewport = -1
# Force texrect size to integral value: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
increase_texrect_edge = -1
# Reduce fillrect size by 1: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
decrease_fillrect_edge = -1
# Enable perspective texture correction emulation: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
texture_correction = -1
# Set special scale for PAL games: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
pal230 = -1
# 3DFX Dithered alpha emulation mode: -1=Game default, >=0=dithered alpha emulation mode
stipple_mode = -1
# 3DFX Dithered alpha pattern: -1=Game default, >=0=pattern used for dithered alpha emulation
stipple_pattern = -1
# Check microcode each frame: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
force_microcheck = -1
# Force 0xb5 command to be quad, not line 3D: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
force_quad3d = -1
# Enable near z clipping: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
clip_zmin = -1
# Enable far plane clipping: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
clip_zmax = -1
# Use fast CRC algorithm: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fast_crc = -1
# Adjust screen aspect for wide screen mode: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
adjust_aspect = -1
# Force strict check in Depth buffer test: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
zmode_compare_less = -1
# Apply alpha dither regardless of alpha_dither_mode: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
old_style_adither = -1
# Scale vertex z value before writing to depth buffer: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
n64_z_scale = -1
# Fast texrect rendering with hwfbe: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
optimize_texrect = -1
# Do not copy auxiliary frame buffers: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
ignore_aux_copy = -1
# Clear auxiliary texture frame buffers: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
hires_buf_clear = -1
# Read alpha from framebuffer: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_read_alpha = -1
# Handle unchanged fb: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
useless_is_useless = -1
# Set frambuffer CRC mode: -1=Game default, 0=disable CRC, 1=fast CRC, 2=safe CRC
fb_crc_mode = -1
# Filtering mode: -1=Game default, 0=automatic, 1=force bilinear, 2=force point sampled
filtering = -1
# Fog: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fog = -1
# Buffer clear on every frame: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
buff_clear = -1
# Buffer swapping method: -1=Game default, 0=swap buffers when vertical interrupt has occurred, 1=swap buffers when set of conditions is satisfied. Prevents flicker on some games, 2=mix of first two methods
swapmode = -1
# Aspect ratio: -1=Game default, 0=Force 4:3, 1=Force 16:9, 2=Stretch, 3=Original
aspect = -1
# LOD calculation: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=fast, 2=precise
lodmode = -1
# Smart framebuffer: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_smart = -1
# Hardware frame buffer emulation: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_hires = -1
# Read framebuffer every frame (may be slow use only for effects that need it e.g. Banjo Kazooie, DK64 transitions): -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_read_always = -1
# Render N64 frame buffer as texture: -1=Game default, 0=disable, 1=mode1, 2=mode2
read_back_to_screen = -1
# Show images written directly by CPU: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
detect_cpu_write = -1
# Get frame buffer info: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_get_info = -1
# Enable software depth render: -1=Game default, 0=disable. 1=enable
fb_render = -1

[Video-GLideN64]

# Settings version. Don't touch it.
configVersion = 26
# Enable/Disable MultiSampling (0=off, 2,4,8,16=quality)
MultiSampling = 0
# Enable/Disable Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing FXAA
FXAA = False
# Screen aspect ratio (0=stretch, 1=force 4:3, 2=force 16:9, 3=adjust)
AspectRatio = 1
# Swap frame buffers (0=On VI update call, 1=On VI origin change, 2=On buffer update)
BufferSwapMode = 0
# Frame buffer size is the factor of N64 native resolution.
UseNativeResolutionFactor = 0
# Bilinear filtering mode (0=N64 3point, 1=standard)
bilinearMode = True
# Remove halos around filtered textures.
enableHalosRemoval = False
# Max level of Anisotropic Filtering, 0 for off
MaxAnisotropy = 0
# Enable color noise emulation.
EnableNoise = True
# Enable LOD emulation.
EnableLOD = True
# Enable hardware per-pixel lighting.
EnableHWLighting = False
# Use persistent storage for compiled shaders.
EnableShadersStorage = True
# Do not use shaders to emulate N64 blending modes. Works faster on slow GPU. Can cause glitches.
EnableLegacyBlending = False
# Enable writing of fragment depth. Some mobile GPUs do not support it, thus it made optional. Leave enabled.
EnableFragmentDepthWrite = True
# Use GLideN64 per-game settings.
EnableCustomSettings = True
# Make texrect coordinates continuous to avoid black lines between them. (0=Off, 1=Auto, 2=Force)
CorrectTexrectCoords = 0
# Render 2D texrects in native resolution to fix misalignment between parts of 2D image.
EnableNativeResTexrects = False
# Render backgrounds mode (HLE only). (0=One piece (fast), 1=Stripped (precise))
BackgroundsMode = 1
# Enable frame and|or depth buffer emulation.
EnableFBEmulation = True
# Copy auxiliary buffers to RDRAM
EnableCopyAuxiliaryToRDRAM = False
# Enable N64 depth compare instead of OpenGL standard one. Experimental.
EnableN64DepthCompare = False
# Force depth buffer clear. Hack. Needed for Eikou no Saint Andrews.
ForceDepthBufferClear = False
# Disable buffers read/write with FBInfo. Use for games, which do not work with FBInfo.
DisableFBInfo = True
# Read color buffer by 4kb chunks (strict follow to FBRead specification)
FBInfoReadColorChunk = False
# Read depth buffer by 4kb chunks (strict follow to FBRead specification)
FBInfoReadDepthChunk = True
# Enable color buffer copy to RDRAM (0=do not copy, 1=copy in sync mode, 2=Double Buffer, 3=Triple Buffer)
EnableCopyColorToRDRAM = 2
# Enable depth buffer copy to RDRAM  (0=do not copy, 1=copy from video memory, 2=use software render)
EnableCopyDepthToRDRAM = 2
# Enable color buffer copy from RDRAM.
EnableCopyColorFromRDRAM = False
# Enable resulted image crop by Overscan.
EnableOverscan = False
# PAL mode. Left bound of Overscan
OverscanPalLeft = 0
# PAL mode. Right bound of Overscan
OverscanPalRight = 0
# PAL mode. Top bound of Overscan
OverscanPalTop = 0
# PAL mode. Bottom bound of Overscan
OverscanPalBottom = 0
# NTSC mode. Left bound of Overscan
OverscanNtscLeft = 0
# NTSC mode. Right bound of Overscan
OverscanNtscRight = 0
# NTSC mode. Top bound of Overscan
OverscanNtscTop = 0
# NTSC mode. Bottom bound of Overscan
OverscanNtscBottom = 0
# Texture filter (0=none, 1=Smooth filtering 1, 2=Smooth filtering 2, 3=Smooth filtering 3, 4=Smooth filtering 4, 5=Sharp filtering 1, 6=Sharp filtering 2)
txFilterMode = 0
# Texture Enhancement (0=none, 1=store as is, 2=X2, 3=X2SAI, 4=HQ2X, 5=HQ2XS, 6=LQ2X, 7=LQ2XS, 8=HQ4X, 9=2xBRZ, 10=3xBRZ, 11=4xBRZ, 12=5xBRZ), 13=6xBRZ
txEnhancementMode = 0
# Deposterize texture before enhancement.
txDeposterize = False
# Don't filter background textures.
txFilterIgnoreBG = False
# Size of filtered textures cache in megabytes.
txCacheSize = 100
# Use high-resolution texture packs if available.
txHiresEnable = False
# Allow to use alpha channel of high-res texture fully.
txHiresFullAlphaChannel = True
# Use alternative method of paletted textures CRC calculation.
txHresAltCRC = False
# Enable dump of loaded N64 textures.
txDump = False
# Zip textures cache.
txCacheCompression = True
# Force use 16bit texture formats for HD textures.
txForce16bpp = False
# Save texture cache to hard disk.
txSaveCache = True
# Path to folder with hi-res texture packs.
txPath = "C:/Users/GamerPC/AppData/Roaming/Mupen64Plus/hires_texture"
# Path to folder where plugin saves texture cache files.
txCachePath = "C:/Users/GamerPC/AppData/Roaming/Mupen64Plus/cache"
# Path to folder where plugin saves dumped textures.
txDumpPath = "C:/Users/GamerPC/AppData/Roaming/Mupen64Plus/texture_dump"
# File name of True Type Font for text messages.
fontName = "arial.ttf"
# Font size.
fontSize = 18
# Font color in RGB format.
fontColor = "B5E61D"
# Force gamma correction.
ForceGammaCorrection = False
# Gamma correction level.
GammaCorrectionLevel = 2.000000
# Show FPS counter.
ShowFPS = False
# Show VI/S counter.
ShowVIS = False
# Show percent counter.
ShowPercent = False
# Show internal resolution.
ShowInternalResolution = False
# Show rendering resolution.
ShowRenderingResolution = False
# Counters position (1=top left, 2=top center, 4=top right, 8=bottom left, 16=bottom center, 32=bottom right)
CountersPos = 8

[Video-Rice]

# Mupen64Plus Rice Video Plugin config parameter version number
Version = 1
# Frame Buffer Emulation (0=ROM default, 1=disable)
FrameBufferSetting = 0
# Frequency to write back the frame buffer (0=every frame, 1=every other frame, etc)
FrameBufferWriteBackControl = 0
# Render-to-texture emulation (0=none, 1=ignore, 2=normal, 3=write back, 4=write back and reload)
RenderToTexture = 0
# Control when the screen will be updated (0=ROM default, 1=VI origin update, 2=VI origin change, 3=CI change, 4=first CI change, 5=first primitive draw, 6=before screen clear, 7=after screen drawn)
ScreenUpdateSetting = 4
# Force to use normal alpha blender
NormalAlphaBlender = False
# Use a faster algorithm to speed up texture loading and CRC computation
FastTextureLoading = False
# Use different texture coordinate clamping code
AccurateTextureMapping = True
# Force emulated frame buffers to be in N64 native resolution
InN64Resolution = False
# Try to reduce Video RAM usage (should never be used)
SaveVRAM = False
# Enable this option to have better render-to-texture quality
DoubleSizeForSmallTxtrBuf = False
# Force to use normal color combiner
DefaultCombinerDisable = False
# Enable game-specific settings from INI file
EnableHacks = True
# If enabled, graphics will be drawn in WinFrame mode instead of solid and texture mode
WinFrameMode = False
# N64 Texture Memory Full Emulation (may fix some games, may break others)
FullTMEMEmulation = False
# Enable vertex clipper for fog operations
OpenGLVertexClipper = False
# Enable/Disable SSE optimizations for capable CPUs
EnableSSE = True
# If this option is enabled, the plugin will skip every other frame
SkipFrame = False
# If enabled, texture enhancement will be done only for TxtRect ucode
TexRectOnly = False
# If enabled, texture enhancement will be done only for textures width+height<=128
SmallTextureOnly = False
# Select hi-resolution textures based only on the CRC and ignore format+size information (Glide64 compatibility)
LoadHiResCRCOnly = True
# Enable hi-resolution texture file loading
LoadHiResTextures = False
# Enable texture dumping
DumpTexturesToFiles = False
# Display On-screen FPS
ShowFPS = False
# Use Mipmapping? 0=no, 1=nearest, 2=bilinear, 3=trilinear
Mipmapping = 2
# Enable, Disable fog generation (0=Disable, 1=Enable)
FogMethod = 1
# Force to use texture filtering or not (0=auto: n64 choose, 1=force no filtering, 2=force filtering)
ForceTextureFilter = 0
# Primary texture enhancement filter (0=None, 1=2X, 2=2XSAI, 3=HQ2X, 4=LQ2X, 5=HQ4X, 6=Sharpen, 7=Sharpen More, 8=External, 9=Mirrored)
TextureEnhancement = 0
# Secondary texture enhancement filter (0 = none, 1-4 = filtered)
TextureEnhancementControl = 0
# Color bit depth to use for textures (0=default, 1=32 bits, 2=16 bits)
TextureQuality = 0
# Z-buffer depth (only 16 or 32)
OpenGLDepthBufferSetting = 16
# Enable/Disable MultiSampling (0=off, 2,4,8,16=quality)
MultiSampling = 0
# Color bit depth for rendering window (0=32 bits, 1=16 bits)
ColorQuality = 0
# OpenGL level to support (0=auto, 1=OGL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM)
OpenGLRenderSetting = 0
# Enable/Disable Anisotropic Filtering for Mipmapping (0=no filtering, 2-16=quality). This is uneffective if Mipmapping is 0. If the given value is to high to be supported by your graphic card, the value will be the highest value your graphic card can support. Better result with Trilinear filtering
AnisotropicFiltering = 0
# If true, use polygon offset values specified below
ForcePolygonOffset = False
# Specifies a scale factor that is used to create a variable depth offset for each polygon
PolygonOffsetFactor = 0.000000
# Is multiplied by an implementation-specific value to create a constant depth offset
PolygonOffsetUnits = 0.000000

[Video-Z64]

# High resolution framebuffer
HiResFB = True
# Use framebuffer info
FBInfo = True
# Run RDP on thread
Threaded = False
# Run RDP asynchronously
Async = False
# Don't use NPOT FBOs (may be needed for older graphics cards)
NoNpotFbos = False

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 03:03:29 AM by Kil3r »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal