Author Topic: Jungle Falls (Turok DH User Map/Mod)  (Read 27762 times)

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
Re: Jungle Falls (Turok DH User Map/Mod)
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 05:52:00 AM »
Yeah Gazerbeam died fighting the incredible killer that was in development mode to kill Mr. Incredible. which in turn gave Mr. Incredible the password to  Buddy's computer- Kronos- It's funny there's a lot of gazerbeams on the web.  I used to have a picture of Gazer but I can't find one right now. But I can post a Re-L

Cheers - Gazer
No Ciggi

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
Really learned a lot from this level. Still think it uses the games main assets very well. Love the behind the waterfall catacombs the most I think and the skulls in the walls are awesome. I noticed you did more of those skulls in the wall on Ancient Hollywood but still! I wont say much because I am writing review for your map here ;)

Also, I noticed you unpinned all projects and just kept information pinned. Good job, maybe when we have like 1,000 mods certain mods can be pinned. For now I would just keep the important learning helpful stuff pinned like you have it.

Just a thought with the awards lol sure Dinowards xD

This could actually be a thing on Turok Sanctum now!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:07:05 AM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Doom Dojo

• Iguana
  • T:REP 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »
Really learned a lot from this level. Still think it uses the games main assets very well. Love the behind the waterfall catacombs the most I think and the skulls in the walls are awesome. I noticed you did more of those skulls in the wall on Ancient Hollywood but still! I wont say much because I am writing review for your map here ;)

Also, I noticed you unpinned all projects and just kept information pinned. Good job, maybe when we have like 1,000 mods certain mods can be pinned. For now I would just keep the important learning helpful stuff pinned like you have it.

Just a thought with the awards lol sure Dinowards xD

This could actually be a thing on Turok Sanctum now!!

Yeah it could

Let's do it!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 01:12:49 PM by Doom Dojo »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 12:25:43 PM »

Let's do it!

Who wants to help me set up the layout and ways we do this? I could have an artist make some kind of Turok trophy image for winner projects ;) I think there should be separate awards that are very defined. More than one winner each year.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:26:18 PM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2017, 02:14:12 PM »
As long as its friendly it could be cool. The problem with awards is some projects dont get seen as much you just end up with popularity and skill. so what I would like to see is fairness and all things considered and tap on the back for ppl who dont get such thing.

Because not winning can either be discouraging or motivating so put big thought into that :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:15:23 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »
That's a good thought. I would like to see more mods but maybe that could further influence more or add fun somehow, cool. I would like to see some reviews submitted also see how things go before that, in time it sounds great. Oh updated the op with new download link. No more mediafire LINKS lol.

I'm definitely adding a level two on this its already been started where the exit portal in level 1 will take you directly to the next level. But mostly been working on a map in Turok 2 atm!
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 04:25:16 PM »
That's a good thought. I would like to see more mods but maybe that could further influence more or add fun somehow, cool. I would like to see some reviews submitted also see how things go before that, in time it sounds great. Oh updated the op with new download link. No more mediafire LINKS lol.

I'm definitely adding a level two on this its already been started where the exit portal in level 1 will take you directly to the next level. But mostly been working on a map in Turok 2 atm!
Made Turok Evolution map yet?

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 05:41:30 PM »
Made Turok Evolution map yet?

I did start it but I'm so busy with Turok 2 atm that its on pause for now. But its definitely a level I'm making got it all planned and stuff.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 04:31:22 AM »
An Evolution map?  Which game is that planned for?  Is it a new map for Evolution or is it an Evolution map being ported to T1/T2? :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 04:44:21 AM »
An Evolution map?  Which game is that planned for?  Is it a new map for Evolution or is it an Evolution map being ported to T1/T2? :)
Evolution to T1 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal