Author Topic: Post T1 Videos  (Read 67147 times)

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: Post T1 Videos
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 12:48:23 PM »
Yeah, apart of me wishes that Kaiser was still working on this rather then handing it over to Night Dive. Nothing wrong with Night Dive I actually admire there work. But I have a feeling Kaiser would of made a full level editor for the original.

From the sounds of it, Night Dive is upgrading the entire thing I think, so if they do have a level editor it probably wont be compatible with the original games. I am not saying I don't want Night Dive to remake the Turok games! No way I am super excited about that.

Just saying I still want a level editor for the original games the most! Really cool video btw Duke.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
  • T:REP 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 01:55:09 PM »
Boy oh boy I sure did LOVE exploring this level like this. Man I wish it was a level editor :s

Cool video I think they made that level so cool, imo its the first forest that looks amazing in all games. If I am wrong please correct me, but this is what made me like Turok. I hope you guys get to make levels for it one day :) 

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 03:07:12 PM »
Very cool video Dukey, wow the Pur-Lin in the video... his actor shows you how he spawns, interesting.
I AM ADON

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2015, 10:39:14 PM »
Yeah Pur-Lin was nice seeing like that, but the raptors are my favorite to look at :)

Hopefully I can get my next play through of T1 though lol its been awhile since my last.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 10:36:22 AM »
That video is much better then the first I only mean when it comes to exposing what your looking at there. But the other one was more funny :) Anyways, yeah a level editor for T1... I really wish I could play some user made levels on it, I would do it all day but I am no mapper though.

Offline Xeno Kai

• Iguana
  • T:REP 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2015, 11:45:01 AM »
Turok wants to dance hehe :P

ROFL I don't want to dance off with him funny video man.

Offline The_EyeofTurok

• Iguana
  • T:REP 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 02:24:03 PM »
Lol he seems to have the moves man he can sing "watch me I got it" :P
They are watching

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2015, 10:35:42 PM »
I finally got to play the next level, this level is very open and it does have a ton of areas to explore and nifty spots that have good pick ups. This level could alone silence anyone who would say this game is linear :) You go every direction in this level literally. But yeah the near end segment of platform jumping is not so cool. Though I find it easy to do, that part its not very nice for all players. But all in all its fine and a short platform segment if you already know where your going at least.

I already have the fight with Long Hunter to But I thought it would be best to do that separate.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Son of Stone

• Raptor
  • T:REP 430
  • Keeping TUROK's memories alive!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/labi4sparta
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2015, 08:18:16 PM »
Duke, You played this so well ;)
I will be powering up N64 and going back to the Lost Lands ;D
Keeping TUROK's memories alive!

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2015, 12:05:21 PM »
Yeah Duke finally you continued lol at this pace Turok Ex will be out before you finish this xD Joking buddy keep it up. Hey, I don't think I have seen anyone make videos of Turok 1 this detailed I mostly see people speed running sideways and skipping all the explorable areas and running passed the dinosaurs/enemies. So thanks for doing a thorough play through. Also, with this being on hard difficulty you sure do a good job in health and ammo management :) Post the Long Hunter battle if its already done :P
I AM ADON

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal