Author Topic: Welcome new member  (Read 73569 times)

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome new member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 09:44:43 AM »
Hello all I am a big Max Payne fan mostly the first two games but the first one is my very favorite. But I also enjoyed Turok games.

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 12:25:02 PM »
Welcome! : )
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
Hello and welcome :D thanks for making a post or two.
I AM ADON

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 01:09:34 PM »
Yo Max Payne welcome. Awesome picture to I like Max Payne also. Really liked how alot of the cut scenes are in comic style. Max Payne 1 and 2 were the best. I dont really like Max Payne 3 to much though. it just doesn't feel the same :P
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 09:23:35 PM »
Hi Turok Forums! My name is Roland Edén, Im creature designer and level designer since 3 years ago. I have to say thanks a lot to Turok games. Turok along with Doom and Zoo Tycoon are my trinity in videogames. Turok Dinosaur Hunter is very special to me. It was my first videogame that I played in my life when I was 6 years old! Also Turok Evolution (I dont know why a lot of people hate it) was my first PS2 game! Im very happy to see a forum with fans, activity and research of Turok saga. I hope to help people here and have nice time! I hope to see soon the reborn of Turok or a spiritual successor like the game I was developing.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 01:01:58 PM »
Hello and welcome aboard :) Glad you like what you see so far. I am glad we have another member who can contribute to the Turok franchise and forum. With your set of skills mentioned your bound to be helpful! Hope you enjoy :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:03:56 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 02:03:13 PM »
Welcome! just as Rok said and hope you enjoy :)
I AM ADON

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 07:55:27 PM »
Welcome my friend. Glad to see you found us!
Its good to see someone use my turok evolution icon pack. lol  :)

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
Yo Max Payne welcome. Awesome picture to I like Max Payne also. Really liked how alot of the cut scenes are in comic style. Max Payne 1 and 2 were the best. I dont really like Max Payne 3 to much though. it just doesn't feel the same :P

Well Rok then we have some in common I love comics. Turok comics I hold special in my heart they are so classic. The drawing from 1950's are so amazing to me. Something so special about it being so classic. Nowadays everything is so technical I think just draw it stop animating everything. I miss cartoon that were drawn out aswell. Anyway thanks for the nice greetings! Great forums here much nicer then most places. Most places deserve trolling by me but here I think does not its a great environment you all are creating. Keep it up :)

Offline Stinkee2

• Raptor
  • T:REP 242
    • View Profile
Greetings.
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 03:35:35 AM »
Hello, I'm a long time Turok 4 fan. I just signed up to ask if there was any use for a programmer around here. I just stumbled onto this site and I saw some recent activity in this forum. I'd like to start a new programming project and if there are any tools I could work on that people could use then I'd gladly do that.

I have programming experience and I have written a Turok: Evolution model loader in the past. I don't have the source code anymore unfortunately but I see that there is another one floating around here. I bugged one of the game's programmers to give me information on the model format.

I can write cross-platform code for 3D applications if a level viewer/exporter is something anyone would find useful or fun.

Where do I go or who do I ask to find out what is known about the various game file formats?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal