Author Topic: [Release] Turok+  (Read 101658 times)

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 597
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Turok+ v1.11
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »
-Any difference with dragon's breath or its just some visual change?

Limited range, slower projectile speed, 5 projectiles in a spread instead of 1 (same total damage).

-Keep mortal wounds for hard and hardcore

I made sergeants drop a small amount of ammo on Hard+ because energy cells are so few and far between that the pulse rifle -- only an upper mid-tier weapon -- felt like it couldn't really be utilized much.  Keeping mortal wounds just kinda seems like making the game easier without any greater purpose.

-Any way to have the new keybinds already implemented when starting the game?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but in any case the only ways to change keybinds are through the console or config file.

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 01:29:20 PM »
I really like your scripting in this and nice all around job. I didn't get to play much of it yet though. But from what I seen and then I looked into the scripts. Great job.

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 01:15:35 PM »
This is honestly my favorite Turok mod. Though I also liked Doom sounds mod!

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Turok+ v1.2
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »
New version is up!  Highlights include pistol burst fire upgrade, full-auto AR, pulse rifle beam mode, and a new taunts addon.

Speaking of addons, I've finally reincorporated them into the standalone package.  They were only on the workshop for the past few versions.

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 06:23:43 PM »
Just put up a hotfix for a couple of taunts crashing the game.  No version number change -- just redownload from the same link.

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 09:34:30 PM »
Hi Smoke, I liked your upgrades to the weapons and environ systems. Damn if I'm not constantly having issues building my level.  :P

I just want to send you a note -= Great Work! =-

I just noticed 5 minutes ago that at the top of the editor it says 'Turok EX'. I was wondering what the hell Turok EX was.

This is definitively the best mod for Turok.

Ty - Gazer

No Ciggi

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 10:19:55 PM »
Just updated the OP with a possible fix for some random crashes.  This time the base package has been updated to v1.21.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 10:05:12 AM »
Hi Smoke, I liked your upgrades to the weapons and environ systems. Damn if I'm not constantly having issues building my level.  :P

I just want to send you a note -= Great Work! =-

I just noticed 5 minutes ago that at the top of the editor it says 'Turok EX'. I was wondering what the hell Turok EX was.

Ty - Gazer

Are you saying you think Turok EX is Turok+? Its not. Turok ex is called Turok remaster the one on steam. Its actually called Turok EX because the engine that makes it is the kex engine. Which was originally created to make Doom 64 EX. https://doom64ex.wordpress.com/

Cool updates Smoke will give them a try this weekend.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 01:00:49 AM »

Ty - Gazer

Are you saying you think Turok EX is Turok+? Its not. Turok ex is called Turok remaster the one on steam. Its actually called Turok EX because the engine that makes it is the kex engine. Which was originally created to make Doom 64 EX. https://doom64ex.wordpress.com/

Cool updates Smoke will give them a try this weekend.

No not Turok+, the regular Turok from nightdive is the end production of Turok EX. That's right isn't it? There's Smoke39's modding guide for 'Turok EX' and I thought it was some other mod for the game. turns out this Turok was previously known as Turok EX.
No Ciggi

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Turok+ v1.3
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 12:15:29 AM »
New version is up. Rebalanced full-auto AR, minigun fire rate rampup, more interesting humvees on Hard+, reduced oversized enemy hitboxes, a new addon for the purists, and a few other small tweaks

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal