Author Topic: Turok Dinosaur Hunter modding (Get started) Basics Guides  (Read 75911 times)

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
  • T:REP 420
    • View Profile
Re: T1 modding (Get started)
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »
I guess the most simple way would be to attach the new weapon model to the existing "bones" of the original weapon model.

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 710
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2016, 12:24:32 PM »
I know is possible to replace original models :) it will be awsome and this what I wrote here :

http://www.turokforums.com/general-discussion/turok-remake-ideas/

But now we must wait for official editor level? But is it replace original levels or make new one??? Anybody have mail adress to Kaiser???

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2016, 12:43:15 PM »
I can't wait for the editor wow did anyone notice the other tabs on shadows editor picture? Wow!!!

Also, don't think i'm not around just because I been away a bit. I been studying these files as much as I can. I for damn sure can't wait for that tool right there that's for sure.

You guys are lucky to test :) but its probably well deserved to so good job. Who would be with me to make an "Arcade Turok"? Kind of like brutal Doom but we replace brutal with arcade because it just sounds more original.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2016, 01:31:49 AM »
I personally like how the game is in original state. I think what is needed most is new levels. But hey it would still be bad ass to see... i do like the idea of arcade however. Little faster, more enemies, more weapons and ammo at an earlier point of the game, and maybe more plants and details to the original levels?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:32:58 AM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 11:12:31 AM »
Oh my I sure missed a lot this is a great idea and section. Nice ideas everyone lets get them going sorry I don't know how to mod but I would enjoy to play them whenever I can. Gives me something to look to. Can't wait for the level editor so you all can start putting out new levels to that we can play.

This is great though we now have more depth on the forum with the likes of this stuff wow thanks Night Dive and Kaiser.
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2016, 12:29:34 PM »
I personally like how the game is in original state. I think what is needed most is new levels. But hey it would still be bad ass to see... i do like the idea of arcade however. Little faster, more enemies, more weapons and ammo at an earlier point of the game, and maybe more plants and details to the original levels?

Right I know what you mean though I like the original stuff the most also. Especially since were able to open it up now and see what's going on. That sounds like a good idea Rok pretty much what I'm going for. I don't want to change the game more so add some little stuff to it though it would be a variant. I hope you want to join up with me on this :)
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2016, 01:44:44 PM »
Right I know what you mean though I like the original stuff the most also. Especially since were able to open it up now and see what's going on. That sounds like a good idea Rok pretty much what I'm going for. I don't want to change the game more so add some little stuff to it though it would be a variant. I hope you want to join up with me on this :)

Well that makes 3 of us I mostly like the original looks something special about them some magic something classic to but there is nothing wrong with seeing some new stuff. Not sure where your going with this exactly.. but i sent you a pm hit me back :)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 02:38:09 PM »
Something cool and interesting Kaiser posted

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=597042814
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 09:34:50 AM »
Isn't that an example of new models used in the game? Kind of reminds me of something that would be in Turok 2 is actually.
I AM ADON

Offline The_EyeofTurok

• Iguana
  • T:REP 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »
It actually looks really nice wow thats pretty exciting there. Winder when the game editor will become available for us :)
They are watching

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal