Author Topic: Spartan Art  (Read 107422 times)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: Roland Art
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2016, 03:55:13 PM »
Hope to see it soon your art is some great and its worth the extra time spent on the journal layout because it looks good like this. Happy holidays
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2016, 12:07:48 PM »
Hey kidos! I finished the journal page! Sorry for the delays, but todays is the day! Also another plus Journal page from a theropod!

WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2016, 11:31:11 PM »
Damn those are good both of them are great. I really like Ngoubou it has really good colors to match and as always is drawn good and has good details written man. Other dino is really good to it sounds dangerous. Good work really
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2016, 11:34:05 AM »
Hey kidos! I finished the journal page! Sorry for the delays, but todays is the day! Also another plus Journal page from a theropod!

Wonderful just wonderful the book of Roland hey wasn't there a guy in Jurassic Park 2 named Roland? Heheh Joking but really these are super you got the skill here. Keep it up! Loving Moloch and that is a scary name for him to.
I AM ADON

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »
This is really good I like the spikes on the body of Ngou Bou good detail because that is very defensive instead of offense which is how you explain its character. This thing could kill you just by slamming its body. Question is one of his horns broken from battle?
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2016, 10:09:21 AM »
Thanks everyone! I hope you will like this new format, because I will use this for next drawings! But not only dinosaurs and local fauna. The journal have many pages related with factions, weapons, locations and beigns from other realities.
@Adon: Yes, my first name is like the hunter from Jurassic Park 2, most people said me that xD.
@Duke64: The funny thing about ceratopsians (Family of Triceratops, Styracosaurus) have many theories about the use of horns. One said if it was defensive, the design would standarized like theropod dinosaurs.With this, the horns and frill were used to attract females. But I think was a mix of defensive and offensive. About the broken horn, probably was broken in a battle or by an accident. The thing is animals are like us, we are different. Probably one ngoubou have the second nasal horn bigger than the first, or have smaller horns in the frill.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »
Dude these need to be models for a game :)) Yes there is a ton of dino games based on survival now but you can make it a different game not survival. Plus you have the Turok edge so that will give it a boost in being different. But the dinosaurs here need to expand off paper there so good all of them.

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2016, 02:16:45 PM »
Thanks Max! Yes im currently modelling some of these creatures and for a game. The game was my homage to Turok, more like the first halo and far cry 1. Large levels with multiple ways to complete it, cool weapons, many enemy factions and majestic landscapes.
And nobody decipher my messages!
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2016, 09:59:44 AM »
Hey the second image has went missing of the poison dinosaur. Also, yeah all of these characters would be nice to see in a game hope to see them come alive someday :)
I AM ADON

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
  • T:REP 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2016, 10:59:26 AM »
I like the new drawing it looks great and fits in with the rest of your art to. They all kind of come together in someway rather then being mixed up and all over the place. They seem to be from the same time period and have similar markings/spikes.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal