Author Topic: Turok Evolution Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] WIP  (Read 6293 times)

Offline thebestmlTBM

• Raptor
  • T:REP 472
  • Am I'm a Kid, or am I'm a Squid! - Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Turok Evolution Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] WIP
« on: November 06, 2018, 11:35:33 PM »

by Raffine52
Current Version: Work in Progress
It seems like Raffine has made yet another Turok Doom Mod, and this time it's Turok Evolution.
Turok Evolution Weapons in Doom is a Doom Mod that he started on November 3, 2018. It's his First GC Weapon Rip, and Focuses on the Weapons from the Game 'Turok: Evolution'

After the events of Turok: Evolution, Where Tal'Set tells Tarkeen that he accepts the mantle of Turok.
He has one more thing to do Before taking on the Events of Turok 1: Destroy Hell. Only this time, Though: He keeps all of his weapons, To fight back the Forces of Evil. Will he win?

TRAILER
Coming Soon

Screenshots
Coming Soon
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:37:03 PM by thebestmlTBM »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 569
  • HEAVEN OR HELL, DUEL 1, LET'S ROCK!
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Evolution Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] WIP
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 03:40:00 AM »
You thought it was dead? Not anymore! The reason why I haven't been working on it for a while is due to many projects and things getting in the way, and my skills not being ready yet to do such a Weapon Mod like this at the time. But however, I did found time to do a Music Pack Addon for this mod, and decided to release it early. Just like every other Turok Music Pack I worked on, It includes Tracks from the Console/PC and GBA Versions of the game.

As for the mod itself, It isn't dead yet, And I will work on this after I release TimeSplitters 1 Weapons in Doom. But in the meantime, Here's the Download link to the Music Pack:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1xzhrltzu3q430t/TurokEvolutionGunsinDoomAddon_MusicPack.pk3/file
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 03:44:15 AM by Raffine52 »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal