Author Topic: My comparison video for Turok 2  (Read 9821 times)

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Iguana
  • T:REP 232
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
My comparison video for Turok 2
« on: November 08, 2015, 04:00:21 PM »

finally finished, enjoy.
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
Re: My comparison video for Turok 2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 04:51:27 PM »
Good skill for making presentation. I could learn from you : )
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
Re: My comparison video for Turok 2
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:58:37 PM »
Here is a copy-paste from my YouTube comment, it has some info on what's different:

PC version has less lighting effects and lower resolution textures by default. The textures on the PC version are also poorly compressed, if you look closely at them you can see a random noise of colors in them, there is the dressing room mod, which can be used to change and modify the textures of the PC version, though no official texture pack has been created. With the right plugin, on N64 emulators you may also change the textures, though once again, there is no texture pack for T2. The N64 version is capped at 30 fps, but on average will run at around 24, dipping to as low as eight. The PC version will run at 30-48 FPS on the D3D driver, with the a 3dfx driver it can be modified to run at any framerate. The sound on the PC version isn't midi, though it isn't recorded at a great level of quality. (Though, still preferable over the N64 version) I also beleive the PC version's sound can be modified through the in-game command window. The PC version has the ability to play dead, whereas the N64 version does not.
Well that didn't work

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal