Author Topic: Spartan Art  (Read 106302 times)

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
Re: Roland Art
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 03:06:07 PM »
Well people, some news...Im currently helping one pupil to complete an animated 2D serie, that I will work as creature designer and the voice of a character that its based in me. I can said its mix of Rick Sanchez with Ian Malcolm.
More news about drawings...
Here is a sneak peek from a very advanced drawing.

And a blast from the past. I made this Godzilla 3D model 3 years ago imaging how Godzilla would look like in the 2014 movie.

For inspirationg I used the Heisei Godzilla, one of my favourites japanese Godzillas and the Stan Winston model for the cancelled 1994 american movie Godzilla vs Gryphon.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 04:14:03 PM »
@Dinomite: Yep dude, everybody loves that big bastard! The idea of Rick was, that everbody call me and my pupil like Rick and Morty, despite my pupil, she is more crazy and not shy and dumb like Morty. Also the Rick part was said by my friends who said im the scientist of the group and im little crazy like him and a vodka lover. I dont know, currently Im finding a good voice tone for the character. if the serie have a good reception probably we will translate to english. She is currently working in the pilot and finding a good voice tone for her character.
About Gojira, thanks dude! Many people said me about my Gojira compared to 2014. But you know I like things from 2014 version like it feels very real. The dermal spines, skin and tail resembles to a crocodile. Also the combat style that its a mix of a komodo dragon and a grizzly bear. The atomic breath, I have a better idea for the atomic breath, probably in a remake of this models you will see Gojira spitting the atomic breath.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 07:42:53 PM »
Really good. Its pretty crazy I have been quite obsessed with Godzilla lately to lol. I have been watching the animated series every night for the past 2 months for a flashback. I am a huge fan of Zilla its safe to say that. I approve of this Godzilla, I could go for seeing him in a Godzilla game I like the design. You are really good at this stuff its a gift and talent. Gojira Gojira

Congrats on working on that series to dude Ian Malcolm was a cool character to, it seems interesting :)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 10:30:25 AM »
Really good Godzilla model just as others said you have a real knack at this stuff. Congrats and good luck to :) you wont need the luck though your really good.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 01:25:14 PM »
That Godzilla model is freaking amazing dude!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »
Okay people lets talk about bad news and good news.
Bad news.
The drawing sneak peek I showed had an accident that I prefferd forget it. Maybe one day I will remake it. But now I prefferd to another ones. Probably the Dimetrodon creature that DoomGuy said me.

Good news.
Im currently working faster in UE4 and ZBrush in new models. Im finishing the Ornithopod and another creature.
Here is a creature I made long time ago with a minigame to discover.

Zeke

Zeke (Baptoavis velocis) is a marine bird that resembles to the long extinct Hesperornis from the Cretaceous, but Zeke evolved from a linage related with Patagopteryx that took the sea in two linages: Toothless and toothed birds. Zeke is from the tooth linage specialized in crustaceans and live in tropical parts, while the toothless are more adapted to temperate and cold waters. Zeke is usually the basic prey of many marine predators like Leviathan, sharks, crocodiles and predatory amphibian dinosaurs.
Due its low intelligence and affection to humans, Zeke was more used as food resource of low cost. In 2004-2007 war in Mu, many soldiers witness many Zeke exploding to boats. One specimen was found attached with a very rudimentary explosive artifact. Its unknow who used the birds as living bomb. This method was used in 2005 in the Badlands by a group of crazies named as the Kamikaffir. Instead Zeke, they used Gorasian Dodos.

LP-D-NDPLFUCV-SHQJXFQ!
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2015, 09:03:01 PM »
Very nice art and creature concept man that is amazing work, I never could draw like that and I have tried though lol. Let's just say its not my thing I best stick to level designs xD

I imagine that bird to be highly dangerous ::)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
Zeke

Nice looking art and he seems to blend well with the rest of your creatures also :)
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 03:18:49 PM »
But now I prefferd to another ones. Probably the Dimetrodon creature that DoomGuy said me.
Zeke

Due to its low intelligence and affection to humans, Zeke was more used as food resource of low cost. In 2004-2007 war in Mu, many soldiers witness many Zeke exploding to boats. One specimen was found attached with a very rudimentary explosive artifact. Its unknown who used the birds as living bomb.
So intact with the concept man a story and or meaning for every detail I like it man. Yeah I would love to see a Dimetrodon from you :) But this bird is pretty nifty he looks like he/she is about 25 feet long maybe longer? Anyway lol pretty funny how they were used as bombs in your concept. Dude your art skill is way passed average at least I think so. 
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2015, 10:09:29 AM »
Thanks dudes!
I tried to do a great niche for the creature and to have a good backstory, I dont want only simply animals to fill the ecosystem. I want this will be a gear to an ecosystem, and every gear is important.
Nope sorry man, this bird is only 2m long.

I think nobody find the discovery message of the bird in the info.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal