Author Topic: T3 Characters  (Read 38011 times)

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
T3 Characters
« on: September 16, 2015, 09:50:18 AM »
Which character do you guys like better Danielle or Joseph and why?

What do you all think about not being Tal'Set or Joshua Fireseed? To me I think it may have thrown some people off with the story back then. Especially since Josh "dies".

I really like Danielle in this game I think she is a really cool character and she is among some of the first female bad ass leaders in video games :) I also like her hand animations in game.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:47:09 PM by Adon »
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: T3 Characters
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 10:59:02 AM »
Danielle is a much better character then Joseph but he was pretty cool to. I just think it was nice to switch it up and be her. Also, does anyone know if Joseph from Turok 08 is an older Joseph from Turok 3 ? I mean I know his name in T3 was Joseph Fireseed and 08 his name is Joseph Turok but c'mon the same name? I am thinking it was a silent remake of the character.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »
Oh wow! look guys we have posts in Turok 3 now :D Doomguy to let you know there has been 0 posts in this section till today so you join us at the right time :D Thanks for posting your thoughts! She does kick butt

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:48:47 PM by Adon »
I AM ADON

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »
I easily remember that part its the start, I liked how they hid the pistol up on the 2nd floor where you can leave it behind if you don't jump on the broken ladder. Luckily the shotgun is on a city building in sight and there is plenty of shells to go around on the levels. I have to agree Danielle was nice in this game so was Joseph though, but she was best I liked the feathers in her hair to. A Turok 3 post lives hehe nice :)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 10:54:58 AM »
Yep hehe you can see them in duke64 avatar right there :P hmmm i didn't get to play much turok 3 but the characters were interesting. at first i thought why the hell do they keep changing the character. I get it was part of the story but at first i didn't like that. but after some time i realized its pretty bad ass and Danielle is a great character. Joseph appears to have Joshua Fireseeds head gear. its like Tal'sets daughter and Joshua Fireseeds son hehe I know they are all related and its family but I am just saying they even have similarities that stick outheavily like this so they were cool

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 02:07:44 PM »
Even the feathers on the Axe are really cool
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 09:05:51 PM »
Nice to see a Turok 3 post for once haha. This game is good though but something felt off about it imo. Maybe it was the atmosphere I think T1 and T2 had better themes. But I am not saying I don't like it. Also, would have to go with Danielle!
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 11:07:08 PM »
I wish they didn't kill off my favorite Turok in this game sad to say he is dead now,  I do remember Adon wanting to save him at the end of the game wish they would continue the story somehow  Love to see my Turok Kicking butt again   Joshua Fireseed Forever

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 03:46:37 PM »
At the end of Turok 3, Adon is in love with him and can save him but the story never finished though. I don't think he can die he has to many triangles and Adon has powers and a 6th sense :) The story is quite deep there she steps down as the speaker of light, to try and save Joshua. But as of now and how the game didn't finish the story all the way I suppose so.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »
Though I really wanted this story to continue on I was really happy when they brought Tal'Set back into the picture as the man character in T4. But I wonder if they planned these stories or were they free for alling it as time went on. Either way deep story in Turok 3 for sure.
Raptor Rok is metal.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal