• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: DOOM
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2016, 06:16:38 PM »

Whenever I get to play this, I'm jumping in the lava! xD
First thing I did when I saw the lava because of this post hehe.

Thats great enjoy the revenant is pretty awesome to.How do you like it so far?
I'm going to write a new review for it I like it very much sp is a real joy the multiplayer and snap map is just a bonus. Great so far.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »
BOOM err..I mean DOOM

Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2016, 01:55:32 AM »

Whenever I get to play this, I'm jumping in the lava! xD
First thing I did when I saw the lava because of this post hehe.

I found this out when searching some blog posts for Doom.

I didn't know the enemies in-fight in the old game, but I got it to work when I played, earlier.
You didnt know? Huh. Weird. Well its fun to mess around with, i used to spawn friendly monsters years ago and use them to help me kill everything else.
I spawned like 20 imps and they started killing everything they saw except me. It was super fun, you should try it!

I just beat the Cyberdemon. Is it me or does the music sound a bit... French? xD
No, not really no.

I must be trippin' then... And I've never done drugs! xD

I'm starting to get further in the game and just finished the House of Pain level. I even beat the first chapter on Ultra-Violence mode and the first level on Nightmare. Does Nightmare mode infinitely spawn enemies? I didn't stick around long enough to find out, but it seemed like they were.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2016, 02:46:50 PM »
I should play with you on mp and also set you up with one of my buddies. He plays it everyday and is dedicated to Doom 3. I am pretty sure he likes it more then the new Doom :) Well he is a great player though its possible he may be among the top players or the top player imo hehe. I will show you to him on steam you may have already met with him now since you played. But I like the mp on Doom 3 also I played it a bit I have some videos of that to.

Yes I really like the new Doom honestly. Ever since the new Shadow Warrior game in 2013 classic fps games have developed a new level of action. Developers started to learn that we like it fast baby xD and upgrading armor and weapons is perfectly fine in sp. I am glad we don't do that in mp! That would be a big difference.

Anyways, I decided to make a level on snapmap for the heck of it. But i'm going to go ahead back to the Doom 64 editor now. If you have Doom and want to play the level is called Hellfire64 obviously and if you want to search by code instead. The code for my level is here: HE8JYR8R

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:47:38 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2016, 04:55:24 AM »
I met a player called "vikingcow" last night and we played for a while. It was just us two and he got me a lot. I started playing like shit. xD I played better earlier when there was three others. I haven't played it a lot yet because I can't always find a match. So, I might not know the player you know, yet.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »
Well my Doom 64 map is growing, here is a better image ;)

Man that looks great didn't know you were making a Doom map, perfect. Of course it is for Doom 64 to. Looks nice though I can tell it has a good layout. Cool looking snapmap level to i am going to play it today. I can't believe they didn't include the hell environments yet either. They said they would be adding somethings to snapmap for free eventually hopefully they stick to it and it includes those.

Man sorry that I missed the Doom release here you already know why though. Its been a great game so far better then expected.

Nice to see you guys talking a lot in the Doom thread :) Yes Doom 3 rocks to.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2016, 09:41:29 AM »

I know it's on Recruit as I've already explained in the description, but I had to Fist Fight a Hell Knight! xD

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2016, 09:45:39 AM »
Damn lol round 1 fight almost flawless victory :P Finish him fatality. The hell knight is one of my favorite enemies of all time nice video. Makes me want to play Doom 3 even know I am playing Doom IV.

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2016, 09:53:46 AM »
I did this a few times before, in the other rooms and even died, but this video had the best ending because I was on 2%. I got killed after I ended the video. xD I should've made it in its original quality, but I forgot to set it that size. Just as well, because I would've had to wait much longer to upload, so this was quick.

You should see this one (not mine):

That's what you call flawless!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:54:35 AM by Dragon of Hades »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2016, 10:40:12 AM »
You should see this one (not mine):

That's what you call flawless!
Yeah he is a boxing pro hehe Muhammad aDoom float like a lost soul sting like a cyber demon.

That is exact part pretty cool :) Here is the review if you don't believe me heh http://www.goldenedgegamers.com/?review=doom-mp-beta-review
I see you hooked up with JMMreview for your review here just noticed the goldenedge link :) Neat nice review.

Also, guys Aubrey Hodges released the psx version of the arch vile sounds a few days ago or so. Free to dl check it out. http://www.aubreyhodges.com/doom-playstation-arch-vile-sounds/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:19:44 AM by DoomGuy »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal