Author Topic: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V2.3 UPDATED  (Read 36832 times)

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 569
  • HEAVEN OR HELL, DUEL 1, LET'S ROCK!
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V2.0.1 UPDATED
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2020, 04:35:47 AM »
Version V2.0.1 Released. Just a simple Bug Fix release: But the main point of this update is the Addons, which one of them got huge changes of their own.

Base:

Fixed Eriko's Voice clips not playing when she gets hurt or dies.
Reverted the Pulse Rifle spawning in chaingun spots back. I am going to test it and see if it spawns on the RL spots instead.

For the Addons, Two of them got updates. For the Music Pack:

Fixed one of the tracks cutting short before it gets to the end.

For the Alpha Weapons Pack, It was no shock that when I released it, It had some issues and missing content all around. This caused me to work on it more, and after a few days, I released a new update, AKA The 'What if I didn't Rushed it' Edition. This Update is to fix up the issues and add in some stuff that was missing back in it's original release.

This Version now uses the Edited Build as a base, making it the first mod to do so.
Fixed the 'Unused as for yet' Alpha Items overwriting the Key HUD Sprites.
Updated the Kill Messages for most of the weapons.
The Tomahawk can now be thrown.
The Prototype Minigun can now be upgraded to the Death Machine.
The Prototype Quad Missile Launcher can now be upgraded to the Homing Quad Missile Launcher.
The Prototype Fusion Cannon now has a alt fire.
For some weapons, you no longer get full ammo upon picking them up.
All of the Alpha Weapons now use the Alpha Pistol Pickup sound.
The Prototype Rifle now has the correct Pickup Sprite.

EDIT: The Alpha Weapons Pack has been updated.

Fixed the Homing Prototype Quad Missile Launcher playing the put away animation on a loop if you try to switch weapons.
Updated the HPQML Upgrade Kit Pickup sprite.
Ammo Pickups are added back.
Due to the Ammo Pickups being added back, Picking up Alpha Weapons no longer gives you full ammo.
Fixed the Alpha Shotguns able to use Fire Shells unlimitedly.

And I made a new Addon, Called 'Alpha Guns only'.

What this Addon does is that the Spawners only spawn Prototype Weapons/Ammo.

Starting with this post, Download links will now lead to the Folder of the following mod where I store all of the latest releases and updates. This allows me to update the files without having to repost the links everytime.

EDIT 2: The Enemy mod has been released. For now, All it does is to make the Doom Enemies use weapons from Turok 1, But it does include the T1 death sounds for the Zombieman and Shotgun Guy.

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/PQ1kCI4A#gR1dDf2Gf8sAHxHHmwBDAw
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 01:21:01 AM by Raffine52 »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V2.1 UPDATED
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 03:50:57 AM »
V2.1 And the Alpha Guns Addon Update has been released! While you are all waiting for the Turok 2 Weapons in Doom Overhaul, Here's a quick update to fix some annoyances.

Main:
Fixed Eriko's Voice clips not playing when she gets hurt or dies.
Reverted the Pulse Rifle spawning in chaingun spots back. I am going to test it and see if it spawns on the RL spots instead.
Since V1.9, The Minigun was buffed so it only uses one bullet per shot, and with the ammo pickups for it still giving you tons of ammo for it, It was too good of a buff indeed. It was nerfed a little bit to go back to using four ammo per shot.
The 'I am Heavy Weapons Guy' Line upon selecting the Minigun is now louder a little bit.
The Shotgun now fires faster.
The Alien Rifle now pulls out a little bit faster.
The Quad Missile Launcher is now a little bit faster on selecting and firing.

Alpha Guns:
Fixed the Tomahawk turning into the Knife upon using the main firing mode while having the Berserk Pack.
The Alpha Pistol no longer fires two bullets at once.
The Alpha Pulse Rifle can now only fire Pulse Projectiles. It can no longer fire bullets. It no longer fires two of them with one pull of the main firing mode button, too.
The Alpha Minigun uses 3 Ammo per shot now. It however now has the 'I am Heavy Weapons Guy' Line upon selecting it, though.
Fixed the Alpha Alien Rifle reseting to parts of the ready animation when idling for a few seconds. It now uses 5 Ammo per shot just like it's final counterpart does.
Toned down the Max Ammo Holding Rate for the Minigun and Alien Rifle as having so much ammo for them would be a overkill.
The Alpha Quad Missile Launcher, In it's homing upgraded form, now uses different sound effects instead of reusing the unupgraded ones, and now has a fire rate boost.
The Lighting Gun's Shots now fly slower, and now has impact effects (Although it reuses the Impact effects from the Pulse Rifle as a placeholder for now).
Moved the offsets of all of the weapons so they are hopefully not cutted off in 4:3 screen.
Fixed the Alpha Fusion Cannon using no ammo for it's alt fire mode, and does not reset to the select animation after firing it.
For the 'Alpha Guns only' Addon, The Pur-Lin now starts with one piece of ammo for the Tomahawk so he can throw it from the start.

Offline Dinobot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2020, 08:24:54 AM »
Is it possible to play it with Project Brutality?

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
Is it possible to play it with Project Brutality?

Yeah, you can.

Offline Dinobot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »
Any specific version? Can you provide me with a link for the beta weaponry?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 05:37:41 PM by Dinobot »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »
Any specific version? Can you provide me with a link for the beta weaponry?

Any Version works.

And the download link in the first page has a folder which contains the beta weaponry addon.

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 99
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
Script error, "Turok1GunsInDoomAddon_AlphaWeapons_EditedBuild.pk3:actors/weapons/tk1betabow.txt" line 91:
Parent type 'TK1Arrow' not found in TK1BetaArrowSlow
Attempt to get invalid state PickupAmmo from actor TK1BetaDeathMachine.
Script error, "Turok1GunsInDoomAddon_AlphaWeapons_EditedBuild.pk3:actors/items/randomspawners.txt" line 35:
Replaced type 'Minigun' not found for TK1MinigunSpawn
Script error, "Turok1GunsInDoomAddon_AlphaWeapons_EditedBuild.pk3:actors/items/randomspawners.txt" line 50:
Replaced type 'Grenadelauncher' not found for TK1GrenadeLauncherSpawn
Script error, "Turok1GunsInDoomAddon_AlphaWeapons_EditedBuild.pk3:actors/items/randomspawners.txt" line 66:
Replaced type 'Railgun' not found for TK1RailgunSpawn
Script error, "Turok1GunsInDoomAddon_AlphaWeapons_EditedBuild.pk3:actors/items/randomspawners.txt" line 80:
Replaced type 'BFG10K' not found for TK1BFG10KSpawn

Probably better to use the Bolognese Mod instead of Brutal Doom itself.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/downloads/bolognese-gore-mod-v20
It´s the official Gore Mod from Brutal Doom, and is stated to be compatible with any weapon mod.
I didn´t tried it out yet.

Online thebestmlTBM

• Raptor
  • T:REP 472
  • Am I'm a Kid, or am I'm a Squid! - Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2020, 10:06:15 AM »
There is. it's called "Brutal Doom Monsters Only"

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 99
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2020, 04:56:07 PM »
Perfect, thanks for the reply :feather:

Your welcome (if that what meant to me). :)

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V2.2
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2022, 01:31:11 PM »
After about Two Years of no updates, Turok 1 Guns in Doom finally returns with a V2.2 update! A long awaited update with many needed changes.

"You wedge the pickaxe under a corner of the lid and push hard. It lurches open with a groan,
and a blast of dank air howls out of the opening. Slate steps lead down into a dark void below.

Descending into the blackness, you light a lamp and see that the walls are encrusted with carvings,
fossils, and bones. As the last rays of light from the entrance recede behind you, a stone floor appears
and the passage widens. You are now standing in a chasm filled with the skeletons of long-dead creatures.

You reach down and pick up a human skull. Its surface is riddled with lacerations that look like tooth marks.

Something growls behind you."

Added a Intermission picture and music. In Turok 1's case, I used the old Winning picture for it.
Enemies now draw blood upon being hit by Bow's Arrows.
After many years of being left out of the mod since V1.9, The Particle Accelerator finally makes a return. It can now charge correctly instead of being just for show, and it is no longer a Alien Weapon clone.
The Alien Rifle has been renamed to Alien Weapon. The Actor name for it is still called 'TK1AilenRifle', but that's to make it closer to the remaster.
Eriko has been removed from the roster. In her place is James Bond 007.
Improved Weapon Effects.
Added GL Light Support. However, The Particle Accelerator, Fusion Cannon and Chronoscepter are still missing GL Lights, but I will add these in a later update.
Removed some old files from years ago.
Nerfed the Knife as it did way too much damage.
Buffed the Fusion Cannon, And the Player can no longer damage themselves with it.
Changed up the way the Pulse Rifle's Projectiles look.
Scaled down some items.
Bow's Arrows now fly slower.
The 'Select Class' screen now says 'Select your Character'.
The Character Icons are now smaller.
Removed one of the remains of the old sprite set from the Quad Missile Launcher.
Doomguy has been added, replacing Pur-Lin by default.
Moved down the logo so you can see the whole thing.
You can now Akimbo Pistols for double the firepower.
Moved the Shell Actors to the Effects Text File.
Bullet Impacts and Blood Effects are replaced with the ones based off of Turok 1.
Added in the Console Background.
The Mod's name is now shown while GZDoom/Zan is loading up.

The Alpha Guns Addon has also gotten a big update of it's own, too.

Included all of the improvements and changes V2.2 brings (Improved Weapon Effects, GL Light Support, and some Weapon/Item Changes).
Nerfed the Alpha Knife as it did way too much damage.
Alpha Bow's Arrows now fly slower.
Renamed some sprites so it does not show the wrong sprites for the new added in things from the base mod.
The Prototype Pulse Rifle has been changed completely: Instead of working the same as the Pulse Rifle, It Is now a Sniper Rifle Type Weapon that fires Fast Projectiles with a Tracer behind them. It also has it's own firing sound as well.
The Lighting Gun has been overhauled: Instead of firing fast Projectiles, It instead fires lighting that has limited range.
Done some unlisted changes on the Beta Fusion Cannon, I did however listed two of the changes I remembered: It now only has one Firing mode, And removed parts of the background on the firing sprites.

Trailer:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/60i94zzv30f1f/Turok_1_Guns_in_Doom

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal