Author Topic: The "Son of Stone": Mr_Gr1mm's Turok channel on Twitch TV!  (Read 6086 times)

Offline MR_GR1MM

• Iguana
  • T:REP 23
    • View Profile
The "Son of Stone": Mr_Gr1mm's Turok channel on Twitch TV!
« on: December 17, 2015, 12:52:03 AM »
So I've started a twitch channel that focuses entirely on the classic Turok saga! I do my best to make sure it airs 4 nights a week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8pm. The series began with Turok: Dinosaur Hunter story mode and has now progressed to Turok: Seeds of Evil. I aim to play through both story lines of Turok: Shadow of Oblivion, and then on to Turok: Rage Wars as a closer. If anyone is at all interested in seeing my tomfoolery, you can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/mr_gr1mm
Only the strong will survive...

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: The "Son of Stone": Mr_Gr1mm's Turok channel on Twitch TV!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 02:51:18 AM »
What times are you streaming it. I would enjoy watching that.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 04:38:34 PM »
So I've started a twitch channel that focuses entirely on the classic Turok saga! I do my best to make sure it airs 4 nights a week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8pm. The series began with Turok: Dinosaur Hunter story mode and has now progressed to Turok: Seeds of Evil. I aim to play through both story lines of Turok: Shadow of Oblivion, and then on to Turok: Rage Wars as a closer. If anyone is at all interested in seeing my tomfoolery, you can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/mr_gr1mm

Good job, mate : ))) I will watch it all, soon.
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 08:29:50 PM »
Sure I will watch some :) could you maybe post here before you host one? it would be easier to keep up
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal