Author Topic: PlayStation Thread  (Read 15260 times)

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: PlayStation Thread
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 09:08:52 AM »
Nice job how long you think it took? Just wondering how much play time it offers generally.

Thanks!

I've got over 200 hours, but a lot of time was spent farming and other things. I didn't want to finish it too quickly. I also did Chalice Dungeons, which are just levels where you can get weapons, runes, ritual materials and fight bosses. Some bosses appear in the main game. You'll die a lot, so you'll spend hours playing certain areas.

There was also the Older Hunters DLC. In NG+, the hours spent playing still remain the same. They don't reset. I will keep my NG+ for maybe PvP, co-ops and sentimental reasons, seeming it's my first play and I have a lot of weapons and attires. I'd still rather start a new game because collecting items and weapons is fun. I feel OP on NG+, even though difficulty scales up until NG+7.

Being at Level 544 is the limit. All attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Arcane, Skill & Bloodtinge) being maxed at '99'. I'm quite OP at 170 in the beginning of my NG+.

I have some new looks for my lady which I was testing out in a new game, but I can't decide which I like (I like both).

^ Shorter ponytail.

I can't imagine Bloodborne without her. I want to try another kind of build for her, too. More focused around a stat called "Bloodtinge", which governs blood attacks from certain blood imbued weapons and guns. Bloodtinge effects the strength of Quicksilver Bullets. I still like to invest in all stats because I hate the thought of not using a weapon, because I don't meet the requirements.

Seeming I don't really PvP, I'm not build specific. This game is both hours of fun and frustration. xD

Now that I've finally completed my first play, I can try to get back into my art, Doom mapping and other games.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:13:18 AM by AbyssalDragon86 »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal