Author Topic: How Youtube is sometimes Garbage and people should Speak about it  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
I know Youtube is a big place  alot of people go there  post videos  but sometimes Youtube can be a pain in the butt,  Like False Flagging I hate that so much it pisses me off   Why it pisses me of you ask? well yesterday about 7:00 am in the morning   I found out that my Duke Nukem 2 Video was flagged  and I went ok let me take alook  to see what the problem is  I look at it  there is no problem with it     I went to ask Youtube about it and they say they can't do anything about it   so in the end I lost that video that I worked on

Also if there is a place better then youtube that gives me no Restrictions please let me know Thank You

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: How Youtube is sometimes Garbage and people should Speak about it
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:06:30 AM »
I only use YouTube for watching now, I can't be bothered uploading, even now that I have Dark Souls 3 and will record some stuff.

Apart from the good videos and the people I know, the rest is garbage... Someone always has to be a fucking edgelord in the comments of popular videos.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal