Author Topic: To Hell With You [Doom 64 EX]  (Read 34064 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
To Hell With You [Doom 64 EX]
« on: February 04, 2017, 11:51:33 PM »
Doomguy must awaken, the demons will not go without a fight. You stayed in Hell and claimed it as your own. Now you must kill demons for eternity. By your hands they must fall to ashes. They will not just except defeat. The evil is deep rooted and meshed by the flesh. Anger, jealousy, and hatred surrounds you and it gives them power. Kill them, Kill them all! They only want your Soul and life.  To Hell With You!

more info: https://duke64nukem.com/2017/02/04/to-hell-with-you-doom-64-ex-wad-t-h-w-y/

Update Released: https://turoksanctum.com/download/thwy/

This wad will be updated as time goes on it will be updated with more Maps!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:02:36 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: To Hell With You [Doom 64 EX]
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:09:33 AM »
It sounds really good. I like the title a lot.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »
What you need to me do 64? I got some time for testing now! Oh btw can't wait to play this man. Glad that you will update it over time. Rok is right the title To Hell With You is really nice. Fitting for you reminds me of you lol!

The lighting and colors look really good like reddish orange love it. Neat video yeah I can help send send!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Doom Dojo

• Iguana
  • T:REP 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 03:14:13 PM »
Ahh shit dude. Can I help test? Totally up to you. Damn good preview video. Hey do you have release date? Man I feel like I can help here :) Love the color hue you chose on the map.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 06:22:48 PM »
Ahh shit dude. Can I help test? Totally up to you. Damn good preview video. Hey do you have release date? Man I feel like I can help here :) Love the color hue you chose on the map.

I don't need help on this one but sure I can send you a test. As the mod says it will be updated so if you want to help you must hurry if not don't worry we can work something out on the next update. I'm hoping to release it close to Doom 64's 20 year celebration shortly before. If I guess I would say 3-25-17- 3-30-17.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:26:23 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 12:44:15 PM »
If I guess I would say 3-25-17- 3-30-17.

Well it gives you a little time to clean up and prepare. I'm making you a main menu image so its not the same as the main game. Using the To Hell With You image you supplied. Shared this on fb a few times its getting some great feedback. So now lots of people know this is coming. I shared it into a doom fb that has 13k members.

Exactly if somethings don't work out the next update could fit it in. Dude you need to do the final polishing stage on level 2 and 3! I don't think you want to wait to late to start doing it man. I would start asap. But both levels look very nice I just noticed your notes that say level 2 and 3 need your polish stage. I'm going to send you the updated wad file with the main menu image today in pm. Keep an eye out buddy.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:46:51 PM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Doom Dojo

• Iguana
  • T:REP 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 01:41:35 PM »
I don't need help on this one but sure I can send you a test. As the mod says it will be updated so if you want to help you must hurry if not don't worry we can work something out on the next update. I'm hoping to release it close to Doom 64's 20 year celebration shortly before. If I guess I would say 3-25-17- 3-30-17.

Sounds like a perfect release date! Oh no worries sure maybe in an update. I will work on something for that. Yes like Jay says helping you prepare for release. :)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 05:30:37 PM »
If I guess I would say 3-25-17- 3-30-17.

Well it gives you a little time to clean up and prepare. I'm making you a main menu image so its not the same as the main game. Using the To Hell With You image you supplied. Shared this on fb a few times its getting some great feedback. So now lots of people know this is coming. I shared it into a doom fb that has 13k members.

Exactly if somethings don't work out the next update could fit it in. Dude you need to do the final polishing stage on level 2 and 3! I don't think you want to wait to late to start doing it man. I would start asap. But both levels look very nice I just noticed your notes that say level 2 and 3 need your polish stage. I'm going to send you the updated wad file with the main menu image today in pm. Keep an eye out buddy.

Thanks for sharing buddy means much. Yeah I got your message we can use that as the menu. Thanks! Yeah man I'm really short on time but I'm going to be trying to finish polishing those two levels this weekend. Feel free to give me any ideas what to add, change, or anything.

Sounds like a perfect release date! Oh no worries sure maybe in an update. I will work on something for that. Yes like Jay says helping you prepare for release. :)

Yeah I didn't mean in any bad way just short on time and a lot is clogging my brain so "new" stuff added is a lot to take on. Do whatever you want and submit to me. Would be awesome.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
  • T:REP 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 04:53:29 PM »
I'm already a beta tester and I already gave my exstensive feedback for you but I will say this. Its amazing to have multiple projects for multiple games with visible proof that they are moving. Call yourself crazy if you want. But its really damn good so you know... Fucking love the first map btw!

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 12:50:39 AM »
Doom Doom Doom. I still like the title. To Hell with you, To Hell with it all ;) Doomguy he lives happily everafter there so is okay. Demons must turn right into ash double jeapordy to be killed in hell.
Raptor Rok is metal.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal