Author Topic: Turok 2: Enhanced Weaponry  (Read 7218 times)

Offline DoomMarine23

• Raptor
  • T:REP 230
    • View Profile
Turok 2: Enhanced Weaponry
« on: February 15, 2020, 10:57:55 PM »
Introduction
I've finally decided to make a thread for one of my many projects. I promise you that threads for all my other projects will be coming over time.
Simply stated, Enhanced Weaponry is a modification that improves the gameplay of Turok 2 by adding secondary firing modes and alternative ammo to most of the weapons, as well several balancing tweaks.

I intend on this mod being lightweight, so it should run with custom levels easily, and compatibility patches will be easy as well. Multiplayer and Co-Op support is on my To-do list.
I will be releasing a public test release soon. I still have several issues to fix, weapons to modify, and art assets to create. I will be posting content updates to this thread semi-frequently. But I will be far more frequent on the Turok Discord!

Special Thanks To: Raptor Dan for allowing me to integrate his shell FX restoration into my project. Badger for being a good friend and testing for me on spur of the moment.
Current Plans / Changes
  • Player can Hold 80 Bullets, 30 Buckshot, and 20 Explosive rounds because of the increased ammo consumption given by the numerous secondary modes.
  • Pistol: Secondary Mode: Full Auto with lower accuracy
  • Shotgun: Primary Mode: Same function, but has a new animation and fires faster. Secondary Mode: Fires 14 pellets and uses 2 ammo, slower.
  • Mag60: Primary Mode: No Change Secondary Function: Takes 5 ammo, fires a single accurate shot that does 5x damage.
  • Tranquilizer Rifle: Primary Mode: No Change Secondary Function: Takes 10 bullets, fires a single accurate shot that does 10x damage based off the Mag60. Note: Weapon will automatically switch firing modes if you run out of ammo.

Media
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 11:00:32 PM by DoomMarine23 »

Offline Badger

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 772
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 2: Enhanced Weaponry
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 12:14:36 AM »
I appreciate the fact that Turok 2 is getting more custom weaponry  :oblivion:

Offline DoomMarine23

• Raptor
  • T:REP 230