General Category > General User Mods, Maps, and Content

[Release] DOOMROK [Doom 64 ex]

(1/6) > >>

Duke64:
A Doom 64 user map

This is a wad for Doom 64 EX only and it features Turok textures in a Doom 64 world. It is only one level here so far… It is a Hub type of map to kind of be like the Hub Ruins but only inspired by (not to replicate). It is also a wad packed with Turok textures from 1 and 2.

Story: Doom Guy is summoned to take on a mixture of Doom and Turok worlds. Hell is starting to take over The Lost Land at a fast rate and Doom Guy’s got to wipe the demons out while Turok is busy with Turok 2.

Download: https://turoksanctum.com/doomrok/

P.S If you were to load the wad into a new map project you can use all the textures in it ;) Turok 1 and 2 Textures in here.

DoomRok V2 Updates 12/8/18:

Fixed end of map screen to display map name correctly.
Added a lot of lighting/color.

Rok:
Now that makes me want to play for real. DoomRok and Roll. Rok approves of map title. Joking around love how this look, great job.

Dinosoid:

Jay Doomed:
Damn getting it now xD why no post on the steam and facebook Doom 64 groups? But this looks really good man. Maybe I will make a video I am a slacker on videos lol. Congrats on releasing another one. Going to leave some real feedback later once I play it.

Revenant32:
My head is spinning in nostalgia Turok and Doom 64 combo? Feel like I am taking a time travel portal that somehow put me in a crazy unknown dimension. Playing now man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version