Author Topic: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.3)  (Read 29656 times)

Offline thebestmlTBM

• Raptor
  • T:REP 472
  • Am I'm a Kid, or am I'm a Squid! - Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Turok 3 Doom V1.8B is done!

=Turok 3 Doom v1.8B Hotfixes=
Gives Grenade Launcher a GRENADETRAIL
Gives an RPG a ROCKETTRAIL
Improved the Firing Flashes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdaw1tcxcf4pryk/Turok3GunsinDoomV1.8B.pk3/file
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 08:41:53 PM by thebestmlTBM »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 569
  • HEAVEN OR HELL, DUEL 1, LET'S ROCK!
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Weapons in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.9)
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2018, 03:19:05 PM »
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND

Base:
Buffed the Mag 60's Firing Rate Once More.
Bow and Tek Bow can now fire their Arrows without needing a Full Pull: However the Arrows go by their half the Normal Speed.
The PSG Now has it's own Ammo Pool.
Silenced Pistol Now has it's Firing Rate buffed a little bit.
Fixed the Bore Ammo Pickups being called Cores.
Fixed up one of Spear's Animations.
Bow and HP Drainer's Pick up Sprites are Updated.
Fixed PSG's Kill Messages.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!fYFSXA7C!eQt6FhPq69eBP67J89yP1lqbsZ6HDLg9oQhh_h2tS08

And MP Weapons Addon is Finally Released.

This Addon Replaces all of the Weapon Sprites that are used in T3 Guns In Doom with their Multiplayer Counterparts. It also makes some changes into the
Mod as well: Only the Multiplayer Health And Ammo Pickups will spawn, Ammo Limits are Like Turok 3 Multiplayer, Guns will come in MP Style Weapon Pickup Models, And You start with the Pistol
instead of the Bow, with No Mag 60 or Silenced Pistol with you. It also Changes the Firing Rate of the weapons as well: Sniper Rifle and RPG Are the
ones you can note the Most.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!vQUGFKLL!Xj0MH5WWaaTj4mYTRE20H-Xu_wN2LO3Gw4iI-LS4KsA
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 03:26:45 PM by Raffine52 »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
BEHIND OBLIVION IS AT HAND AGAIN! It's Back, With a V2.0 Release and a Updated MP Weapon Addon!

Base: https://mega.nz/#!yI8zgaAY!v5QSZZTKT0_JgT6UvJPYFR2sSSZeu306fpvcycoW4fg

Melee Weapons swing faster now, But now does less damage.
Most of the Weapons got nerfed or buffed.
Updated The Flame kill with the Fireswarm obituary.
Bores now move a little bit slower, And can no longer Rip Enemies.
Changed up some Spawners again.

MP Weapon Addon: https://mega.nz/#!bFdm3S7C!ufRZYJxyozQ9QV736KChh_2zIhLd0Q9HQbeoGvLOXtY

Added in the Remaining Weapons.
Updated the Addon to Support th... You should already know this.
Fixed the Weapon Offsets.
Fixed a Issue where you can't find any Ammo for the Firestorm and Sniper Rifle (They use the SP Item Pickups as a Placeholder)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:22:50 AM by Raffine52 »

Offline FireSeraphim

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
    • View Profile
I'm going to quote myself from the Turok 1 Weapons in doom thread since this is relevant and it's about common modder courtesy
@Raffine52: Care to show some common courtesy, Raffine52? Because the fifth to ninth screenshots of your opening post on this very thread + the period between 0:25 and 2:48 of your Danielle trailer for your Turok 3 Weapons mod takes place in my in-hiatus "T-Style - Demons in the Mist" mod. Now I don't mind you using my levels to showcase your weapons mod but would it kill you to post a link to the ZDoom Forum thread for T-Style or even acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod? I mean I cannot help to fear that you might try something as disingenuous as passing off my level design work in T-Style as your own when you fail to even link or acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod. All I'm asking is that you demonstrate some integrity and link my work.
I anticipate your reply.

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.1 BETA)
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 10:49:01 PM »
The Beta Release of V2.1 has been released. Just in time because... You know.

This is a Beta Release, so some things may change.

- Melee Weapons swing faster, and now has a delay just like the Original game.
- Most of the weapons has been nerfed or buffed, and the randomized damage has been taken out.
- Some Kill obituaries has been updated.
- Most of the Weapons now have Idle Animations.
- Changed up some Spawners again.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!mEFxiCoR!gDMazAp5vtgu4yP2ucROjL3QhPIZE6zBLYeutVEudWs

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.1 Overhaul)
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2020, 03:09:18 AM »
V2.1 is finally Released. And here we are. Turok 3 Overhaul. The Full release. Although the Changes are not as Huge as Turok Rage Wars's Overhaul, It's still a lot. But let me tell you, It was not close to the original game state.

In the Beta, The Randomized damage was taken out, resulting in the weapons dealing far less damage than it should be. This has been restored.
Most of the weapons now have more idle animations added.
The Bores and the PSG had their sprite-work redone. Both of them have the correct firing animations instead of just reusing the few frames of the deselect animation.
Added in nearly the entire roster from Turok 3, as well as some characters from Rage Wars, and one from Turok 2.
Pistol Casings are smaller, and now come out of the gun correctly.
Bore Burst now has some changes: While it works the same, It now does more damage, but it flys slower to make up for it.
Bore Possessor now fires two bores instead of one.
PSG's Projectiles and Razor Wind can now rip through enemies correctly now.
You now hold less PSG ammo.
Smoke Effects are added for most of the weapons, including a few that didn't in the original.
Updated the Kill Obituaries for some of the weapons.
Cell Pack Spawn Spots now only spawn Grenade, PSG and Bore Ammo.
Replaced much of the Powerups, With some of them being ported from Turok 2 Weapons in Doom (As Placeholders)
Brought back the Keycards, since I got them working back in my T2 and TKRW Weapon Mods. I also added in the Book Openers, replacing the Skull Keys.
Added in the Ammo Boxes, replacing the backpacks. They not only allow you to hold more ammo, But gives you Extra Pistol/Shotgun/Assault Rifle ammo.
T3 Health and Key HUD Icons are added in.
PSG now causes a screen flash upon firing it.
The Sniper Rifle Clips are removed, replaced with Unreal 1's Rifle ammo pickups for the Sniper Rifle.
Turok 3 Style Cheats are imported. Just like in the original game, there are animal icons in them, but unlike in the original game, you just type them in instead of just selecting the animal icons to input them.
Did the GunLore for all of the weapons in the mod. It can be read once opened up with the SLADE Editor.
New Title, Credit, Win and Lose Screens, Replacing the old ones. They look way better!
Bots should now be less likely to kill themselves using Explosive Weapons.
When you run out of Ammo, You should no longer switch to the Spear now, which leaves the Bots defenseless in deathmatches even know they still have ammo for the other weapons.
Some Spawners have been changed. The KEYCONF Is also changed up as well.
All Weapons are now tagged.
The Taunt System has been removed.

MP Weapon Addon:

You should know this already. (Updated the Addon to support the V2.1 Overhaul).
Grenade Launcher and Sniper Rifle now have their almost original fire rates.
Fixed the Spear Sounds not playing when hitting something.
Bore's Sprites has been redone, including the correct firing animation.

New to this Version is the MP Friendly and Music Pack Addons. The Former Changes up the Damage/Spawner Rates to be just like Turok 3's Multiplayer while the Latter plays Tracks from the N64/GBC/ Music Samples (Acclaim Archives) Album.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!LYkCxSYa!lRt1r0WiakwkHg8BFrCP-aY6hRppVVJVk0t4Us54G_8
Download (MP Addon): https://mega.nz/#!DE9CiY5D!_brxWX3ZV8L9RnMCeIl1se-wuhiwYfio2k5zKfaIBcw
Download (MP Friendly, SP Weapons Addon): https://mega.nz/#!3RlmBCgI!DW6GR-XraJ181iYwniFtPvyZa_wfB2pKQ4afv-NKEdI
Download (MP Friendly, MP Weapons Addon): https://mega.nz/#!OF92UAIa!8ie1lAnyCQ72olHFa4CjVn-SFMAKoIZVoTufmITMJZ4
Download (Music Pack Addon): https://mega.nz/#!WckiGSDY!h2xROiaTEKdLksEkn6hzpUaiMkZxUqnlapS3e2C0cb8

Offline thebestmlTBM

• Raptor
  • T:REP 472
  • Am I'm a Kid, or am I'm a Squid! - Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.1.1)
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2020, 02:34:54 AM »
V2.1.1 has been released. A Mini Bug Fix release to fix some holes.

Storm Bow now does more damage.
Fixed the Infrared acting as a Inventory Item. Before, Once picked up, It Allows you to use it two times in a row. Not anymore.
Fixed the Mag 60 playing the first idle animation after the 2nd Idle Animation has finished playing.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/SM82XIiK#IvROKiuV4ocMcIrPZ-iqDDXvd-onCzHeXhF5SHQu55o

Download (MP Weapons): https://mega.nz/file/LNki1I6a#o1cTJqKfb_1quorSsf5GXBRxHeAE5pPM6xYFsZqVfM4

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.2)
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2023, 02:04:41 AM »
Finally, After about three years of no updates, Turok 3 Weapons in Doom finally makes a return with a vengeance with V2.2! 3D Model Support has been added, and thanks to the Remaster, using the Remaster files to boot. "Pain... Suffering... Chaos... Oblivion is at hand!"

Main Mod:

The Mod's name is now shown upon boot up.
As the main focus of this update, most of the mod now use 3D Models, From the Weapons, to the Items, to even the Projectiles.

Characters:

Added nearly the rest of the Multiplayer Cast from Turok 3. Only Danielle and Raptor are left out, due to a texture glitch on her face for the former that I couldn't fix (For now), And the latter because I wanna save him for later.
Thanks to 3D Model Support, All of the Turok Characters now have their own appearances instead of using the Doom Marine Sprite Placeholders. Just like with T2 Weapons in Doom, All Characters hold just one weapon in their hands, But different for each character.
Replaced some of the Rage Wars Characters with ones from Turok 2, But still using the Rage Wars Sounds (The ones that fit T3 theme) for all but Turok.

Weapons:

The Weapon sprites has been redone, But This time as I said before, using 3D Models instead. This makes them widescreen friendly as a result.
Added Idle Animations.

Much of the weapon roster has been overhauled, But luckily, Unlike Turok 2 Weapons in Doom, There isn't too many weapons to change up gameplay wise:

Tomahawk: One of the Swing Animations has been restored. The Swing Boost Bonus under the effects of Berserk was removed.
Blade: The Swing Boost Bonus under the effects of Berserk was removed.
Spear: It now has a Put Away Animation when before It didn't, Now has the real pull out animation, And the unused 2nd Swing Animation has been added, replacing one of the animations.
Vampire Gun: No Changes.
Bow: The Pull Animation is shorten down, Allowing Arrows to be fired faster than before. The Arrows themselves now have a tracer effect, To make them easier to spot. Also, It now has a Alt Fire, which is the Golden Arrow, Which is a True One Hit Kill, But the cost is that you can only hold one at a time.
Storm Bow: The Arrows from this now have a Tracer effect too. Scope has been added. The Arrows from it now have their own model.
Tek Bow: Same changes as the Bow. The Arrows from it now have their own model.
Pistol: Boosted the Fire Rate.
Mag 60: Boosted the Fire Rate.
Slienced Pistol: Boosted the Fire Rate.
Shotgun: Boosted the Fire Rate. Shells now fly out of the gun, Like it does in the remaster.
Fireswarm: Same changes as the Shotgun.
Shredder: Same changes as the Shotgun, But The Beams now have a bouncing sound effect. The weapon now uses Two Shells instead.
Assault Rifle: Shells now fly out of the gun.
Firestorm Cannon: Same changes as the Assault Rifle.
Sniper Rifle: Same changes as the Assault Rifle. Scope has been added.
Grenade Launcher: No Changes.
Rocket Propelled Grenade: It now has it's own Ammo.
Napalm Cannon: Boosted the Fire Rate. It now has it's own Ammo. The Napalm flys slower.
Cerebral Bore: It now works like the real thing.
Cerebral Burst: Works just like the Normal Bore, But upon hitting the target, It explodes instantly.
Cerebral Possessor: Any enemy that are hit by this will be on the player's side. But be warned, If you fire another one, The Previous one will explode, killing the enemy that was your side.
Razor Wind: No Changes.
Personal Singularity Generator: It now works like the T-64 Version. Which means I have to tone down how many ammo you can hold in that weapon.

Explosion Effects and Weapon Effects were hugely improved, using the effects from T-64 Weapons Pack. No more overused explosion sprite (Or Not since the Razor Wind uses it still)!
Nearly all weapons had their damage changed so they are more balanced.
The Melee Weapons no longer spawn on the chainsaw spots, With each of the characters now having a different starting melee weapon (So for like, Warrior will have the Spear, Joshua starts with the Knife, Legionnaire starts with Tomahawk and so on). Only the Vampire Gun is unaffected.
Updated the Kill Obituarys on almost all weapons.
Added Three Round Sniper Ammo Pickup.
The Shell Casings are now in 3D.

Items:

Added a Different Texture using Expansion Pak.
Added the Unlimited Ammo and Night Vision Goggle Powerups.
Splited the Keys into it's own file.

Other:

Added GL Light and Brightmap Support.
Updated the Graphic Screens.
Removed the Custom Help Screens.
Replaced one of the MP3s with a OGG.

Download: https://app.mediafire.com/e0hitvvp1s0oq

Edit: For all you Zan players out there, The Zan Version of Turok 3 Weapons in Doom has been released! While a Zan Patch has been made before, There's so many changes made within the base mod that I had to make a Zan Version of it's own.

Changes:
- Bow and PSG's Effects were toned down.
- Cerebral Possessor has been removed.

To make the names clear, The Zan Version is for Zan, while the one without Zan in the title is for GZDoom.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 04:18:27 AM by Raffine52 »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 3 Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V2.3)
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2024, 12:30:26 AM »
V2.3 has been released! Some balance changes and new things (Although Mostly adding in a ton of new items) which I was originally going to add in V2.2, But held them back until this release. Alongside this update, The HD Texture and MP Weapon Addons also got updated as well. The HD Texture Addon got new textures to support the new items added in the update, While the MP Weapon Addon has gotten a huge update of it's own, With two new weapons, 3D Models, And a ton of changes.

Main Mod:

Weapons:

Storm Bow: The Weapon now uses it's own ammo.
Tek Bow: The Arrows from this was nerfed sightly. The Weapon now uses it's own ammo. The Tek Arrows use a shorten Explosion Sound.
Fireswarm: It now uses Two Shells per shot, Like the Shredder. Having it use 5 Ammo was just too silly originally.
Napalm Cannon: The Weapon was buffed since It was too weak before. For the Mine Mode, The Napalm Bombs do more damage. The Time Bomb Mode was added, Where It fires a Napalm that sticks to enemies, and explodes after a few seconds. It is like the Tek Arrows from Turok 2, But with a shorter fuse time. It is chosen by default since before in Deathmatch, Bots will fire the bombs and have them all over the map since they can't use Alt Fires due to limitations. The only drawback is that it does less damage compared to the Mine mode.
Razor Wind: The Threw Razor Wind now has a 3D Model instead of remaining a sprite. However it looks funny for now: It will look right in a upcoming hot-fix.

Items:

Finding PSG Ammo Pickups was just too easy, So I made it no longer spawn in the Cell Spawners. On top of that, It only gives you two ammo, instead of three.
Added in more MP Ammo Pickups.
Fixed the RPG Ammo Pickups giving you three rockets even know the pickup message shows you got two. The original one was kept as a MP Ammo Pickup, though.
Added the Original Textures of the new Ammo Pickups/Items that were added in the mod and Powerups, With the HD Ones being moved to the HD Textures Addon instead.
Added the MP Versions of Berserk, Shield, Ultra Health, Unlimited Ammo and Map Revealer Powerups, As well as the Placeholder Cube Versions of Berserk, Cloak and Assault Rifle Ammo.
Brought back the Cloak Powerup that was removed in V2.2.
Added Crystal Keys, Replacing the Skull Keys.
The Spawners now randomize most of the Powerups, Either be the SP Version, The MP Version, or in Blur Sphere's case, Unlimited Ammo or Cloak Powerups (The Cube Versions are rare).
The Sniper Ammo Box no longer spawns and the Sniper Rounds Pickup now spawns in the Shell Box Spot instead.

Others:

Removed the Old Weapons Folder.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal