Turok Games > Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion

Turok 3 Screenshots

(1/2) > >>

Duke64:
Well the other games have a thread for this so I thought I would add one here also. Share Turok 3 Screenshots.

Yep once again I am reminded it would be amazing to play this on PC like the other Turok EX games with an editor and modding and mp and all.

:raptoid:

Rok:
Junkyard of the lost land it was a cool level. Playing Turok 3 again?

Duke64:
Yep I just beat Zelda OoT again and decided to jump right into Turok 3! I beat Turok 3 quite a few times though. The first time I beat it was around 2001 or so. The most recent time was probably 2013. But I want to change that to 2018 heh.

Jay Doomed:
Yes Turok 3 screenshots are going to be rare but the topic deserves to be made. I'll try to get some if I play soon.

--- Quote from: Dinomite on January 31, 2018, 05:13:10 AM ---Raptor has a frog icon!

--- End quote ---

LOL! frogs unite

--- Quote from: Duke64 on January 31, 2018, 12:41:10 AM ---
Yep once again I am reminded it would be amazing to play this on PC like the other Turok EX games with an editor and modding and mp and all.
:raptoid:

--- End quote ---
:campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner: :campaigner:

Deathsphere:
I should go back and replay Turok 3 again too. Boy its been a long ass time. I was kind of hoping it was going to come up in Nightdives news.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version