Author Topic: Retexture  (Read 24866 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: Retexture
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
Thanks all, I got alot of ideas for future monsters. I kinda wish I could take off from work for a month and get this done, but alas, real life changes are making it difficult to get as much done as I would like.

Your interest is greatly appreciated...

Me too man lol only having a few hours a day to work on things sucks hehh and sometimes Im just all worn out after work. No rush man if I had like a week off from work it would be great!

Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 253
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 07:09:27 PM »
Past two weeks sucked. Mom got a new job and schedules collide when your daylight one week and midnight the next. Plus with 2 little girls who love Fallout 4. You just dont get much done. Even with Easter break...

The past few days I have really tried to stream-line the Retexture work flow. Its just far too much of a time suck to do it my "old way". Sprites excluded 2,500 images is still madness to browse.

"Slow and steady..."

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2017, 07:22:27 AM »
Good luck, dude.

PS:  Hope your mum enjoys her new job. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2017, 03:44:48 PM »
Not my mom, my wife and mother of my children lol.

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2017, 04:50:12 PM »
Not my mom, my wife and mother of my children lol.

Ha!  Sorry dude.  :-[

Well, I hope your wife's enjoying her new job. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2017, 01:39:05 AM »
Thanks, spent most of my free time during Easter break getting organized, using available resources to streamline my work flow and target specific textures. What i wasted in two hours is gained ten-fold.

When I estimated how many textures I had left a week or two ago I was off. The real count for Adia is about 21 textures currently unfinished. If I do not get distracted/exhausted this week, I expect to finish Adia, and the teleporters and looking to make available to everyone the "Port of Adia" complete retexture.

Every texture (excluding some sprites), environment/enemies/weapons that are available in the port will be completed. I intend to make them available for download in 4 ways.

-Enemies
-Environment
-Weapons
-Everything

My .KPF file is around 700 MB thus far with around +170 textures. I expect the complete Retexture to be around 5-6 GB...

Instead of undating anytime I get something done I think a weekly deposite of pics/vids should be enough. Next time I post some links, its because Adia is done...

P.s. I added a "Honker" easter egg...

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »
Honker Hunter ;) And cool can't wait to try the level pretty cool. If I am able to I would make a video too.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 10:51:27 AM »
Past few days I have been tracking down and finishing the last 10-15 textures, and  trying to get things set up for testing in the next week or two, and interacting with talented YouTubers for presentation of the mod. If all goes well, I think the end result will be pretty amazing.

I do very much appreciate the feedback, and interest in this mod, so again, Thank you.

P.s. I just figured out how to add custom music to T2...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:22:44 PM by Dakuwan »

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2017, 11:32:23 PM »
And none of that matters now, I am going away from home for awhile, thanks all for your interest.

Offline Badger

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 772
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2017, 02:14:37 AM »
And none of that matters now, I am going away from home for awhile, thanks all for your interest.

Is it happening again? Please dont leave lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal