Author Topic: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.7)  (Read 40710 times)

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 569
  • HEAVEN OR HELL, DUEL 1, LET'S ROCK!
    • View Profile
Re: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.2)
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 02:00:54 AM »
After a 7 Month wait of this Mod Not being Updated, James Bond 007 Finally Returns with V1.2!

Added Mustang Mar-4GL, Meyer Bullpup, MB POW90, Plasma Grenade (Using Stun Grenade's Model) And Super Grenade (Using Sticky Grenade's Model).
Shells are added.
Deutsche M95's Firing Rate is a little bit faster.
Wolfram P2K can now Auto fire again.
You can no longer Drop Unarmed, P2K, and MAR-4GL.
You no longer have to Reload the Weapons when you first pick them up.
Wolfram P2K Silenced has been fixed, And you now start with it again.
Added Music to the Title Screen.
Added in the Menu Sounds.
Fixed the Logo being Big.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!7QtgUaQT!w5mzbsQgZVtmmZLjZbe0xTZ-uqW0Pk4ZyfxoX213C5w

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Version V1.3 has finally been released. After this version was stuck in development hell for two years since it's creation and being overshadowed by other projects of mine, It's finally back with a vengeance.

Frinesi Special 12 is now more likely to spawn, and it now spawns in the shotgun spot.
Added The Golden Gun.
Bullet Ammo can now spawn in the Shotgun Shell Ammo Spots.
The Reload Key now reloads weapons, so that means having the Alt Fire as the Reloading Key is no longer needed.
Fixed the Deutsche M45 still able to reload even when you have a full clip for it.
The Mustang MAR-4GL's Grenade Launcher Mode can now be used with the Main gun itself, removing the need to have the GL Mode as a Standalone weapon.
Replaced the Plasma Grenades with Cluster Grenades.
Brought over 007, Doom and Spy from my GE007 Weapons in Doom Mod, and aside from being updated to use the TWINE Weapon database instead of GE007 Weapon database, they are the same, sounds and all.
Added in Ellis, Coach and Francis from Left 4 Dead, Making their first appearances in the Raffine52's Classic FPS Weapon Porting Project. They are voiced when picking up weapons, and when reloading weapons.
Added in the Pickup Versions of the Weapons.
Renamed Super Grenade to Impact Grenade.
Added a Secret Found sound.
57mm Ammo now spawns.
All weapons are tagged.
Changed up the spawners.
Added almost all the TWINE Themed Items, replacing the Doom ones. A Few ones, however are brought over from GE007 Weapons in Doom to save time for the next upcoming weapons port...

I also made a Addon for it: Disable L4D Voices. This Addon disables the L4D Character's Lines when picking up weapons and reloading, so that way when using IDFA or IDKFA Cheats, You don't have to deal with suddenly having Ellis's Voice.

I also decided to change up the Story too.

Story: After the events of the Movie, 007 and Jones celebrate in Turkey, when all of the sudden, the latter hears a strange sounding like demon voice while she and 007 were spending their time. 007, knowing that there's one more thing to take care off, packs his Pistol, his suit, and tells Jones to stay there while he goes to Hell to fight the demons in order to free Earth once and for all. But he's not alone: He's joined by Doom, Spy, Ellis, Coach and Francis, who will fight off the horde all at once. Will the six win and save the 007 Realm?

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/fd1CkQiR#vX6pSOETVsEkRRuKbU1wxQ

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Version V1.4 has been released. Mostly some nerfs, but adds in a few content too.

For the longest time, the Assault Rifles were pretty powerful thanks to their insane damage rates, able to make fodder enemies die from 1-2 shots and makes hell knights and other bigger demons trivial to deal with. It also turns deathmatches into something out of Call Of Duty of who fires first. Due to all of this, I toned down their damage so the chances of demons dying so quickly are less likely, and players are able to survive a good number of AR shots to the body instead of only able to take a few before dying.
The Magnums, almost all Sub Machine Guns and the Sniper Rifles also got their damage nerfed for the same reason. Only the Pistols and Launchers went out untouched.
Almost all weapons now have Alt Fires. It's mostly just three round bursts and semi-auto firing modes, though.
Added a Speed Loader Upgrade for the Frinesi Special 12. This is due to that, in the original game and in the mod without the upgrade, you have to reload one shell at a time, which can be a pain in the ass to do when you are on a timer and when enemies are already reloaded while you are trying to reload the damn thing to it's full mag. While you can't do a damn thing to fix it in the original game, the ported version on the other hand was able to combat this issue with this weapon upgrade. What it does is that once you have it, when you try to fire the weapon with no shells left or reload it, Instead of reloading one shell at a time, You will load all eight shells to the gun at once, which really helps out a lot, mostly when using the Alt fire mode.
The Frinesi Special 12 has it's spread changed.
Nerfed the Golden Gun: It can no longer deal one shot kills to enemies, making it a game breaker in later parts of the game. It now deals 300 Damage instead, Which is still enough to destroy med-tier enemies and players but leaves bosses with still enough health to attack. The chance of it spawning are also more likely, too.
Picking up an ammo bag now gives you ten golden bullets on every pickup.
Fixed the Impact Grenades not spawning.
All weapons are tagged.
You can now drop the Wolfram P2K and it's Silenced Version.
New title and credit screens has been made, replacing the old ones.
When winning or losing in Deathmatch, The PlayStation Menu theme now plays instead of using the default Zan/Doom theme.
Fixed Francis turning into 007 upon dying.
Fixed Coach and Francis not playing their death voices upon dying.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:39:53 PM by Raffine52 »

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 99
    • View Profile
Great work as usual.
But on another thing i have to ask, why are these rips still in a 4:3 Format?

I mean i know that in today´s standard Emulators can hack the Game into a 16:9 Format, and so can Project64 or any other N64 Emu that i know of.
Is this 4:3 a limitation of the Ripping Process?
Just want to know. :)

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Great work as usual.
But on another thing i have to ask, why are these rips still in a 4:3 Format?

I mean i know that in today´s standard Emulators can hack the Game into a 16:9 Format, and so can Project64 or any other N64 Emu that i know of.
Is this 4:3 a limitation of the Ripping Process?
Just want to know. :)

The reason why the rips are in a 4:3 format is because some games I ripped via Project64, when I were to use widescreen in some FPS Games, the view will be all messed up.

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
V1.5 has been released.

Moved the offsets of all the weapons so you can see the whole body.
Added nearly all of the weapons from the PlayStation Version of the game.
Nearly all of the weapons from the Nintendo 64 Version now use the PlayStation Weapon up sound upon being pulled out.
Fixed nearly all of the N64 weapons going into one frame of the ready animation after firing and reloading for real this time.
Fixed a bug where you can reload the Golden Gun even with a full mag, wasting one bullet from it.
Fixed Ellis having Coach's Voice when picking up the Mustang 44.
Removed the outdated Taunt Button code.
Added a Intermission picture and music. In TWINE's case, It reuses the Multiplayer Win Screen.
The Placeholder Goldeneye 007 Body Armor Pickups has been replaced with the PS1 Armor Pickups.
Added the rest of the Left 4 Dead Cast.
Added two versions of James Bond 007: One where he starts with the N64 Loadout, and another where he starts with the PS Loadout.
Got rid of copies of 'ReloadStart' for the three L4D Characters in order to clean up the weapon code.
Doom and the L4D1 Survivors now start with the PS Loadout instead of the N64 Loadout.
Bots should now be less likely to kill themselves using Explosive Weapons.
Added Ammo Pickups for the Golden Gun.
Francis now has lines for picking up the GL 40, which fixes a bug in Zan where it reports a error everytime the weapon is picked up.
Nerfed the MB POW90, as it's damage rate was too damn high.
The Frag Grenade and Cluster Grenade no longer bounce around the room like crazy.
The Golden Gun's Ammo now has it's own HUD Icon.

I also updated two addons, Disable L4D Voices and Music Pack as well.

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
    • View Profile
I just tested the new Mod. Great work.  :D
I collected some infos from my experience if you need that for something:

1. The "Mustang 44" needs it Scope, same goes for "Deutsche M95", "Mustang MAR4", basically all weapons with a scope.
2. "Frinesi Shotgun" and "Frinesi Auto" needs a louder Shoot Sound.
3. "Meyer TMP (P5)" is just a not as good as it´s "Meyer TMP". Maybe it´s the sound, i don´t know.
4. "Koffler KSS" is just an overall bad experience, sound- and lookwise.
5. "MB POW90" doesn´t sound correct when shooting automatic, single sounds right.
6. "AR36 Sniper" Weapon Model seems to be not correctly ripped.
7. "RL 22" needs it´s correct Reloading Animation.
8. I don´t know why, but i expected when that the alternate Mode of the "Wolfram P2K" would be that it´s the silenced Version. Having the animation where the Character put the Silencer on it like in the Game would be cool.
9. I think the "Raptor Magnum" has a Laser as second Mode.
11. The "Impact Grenade" was actually the strongest weapon in "TWINE". It really needs it´s distinct Beeping Sound and have to explode when Enemies got near them, and not when throwing the Grenade. In case you don´t remember, i found a Video in
      which this Grenade get used: https://youtu.be/1nW5zf7misQ?t=106

By the way, i have all the Sounds in Wave Format from this Game. Someone uploaded that on the ZDoom Forums long ago. But in case you need it, here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ydxi8kw89ogaxo/007sounds.zip/file

Please see this all as an feedback.  :have a nice day:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:20:07 PM by Nutshot »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
I just tested the new Mod. Great work.  :D
I collected some infos from my experience if you need that for something:

1. The "Mustang 44" needs it Scope, same goes for "Deutsche M95", "Mustang MAR4", basically all weapons with a scope.
2. "Frinesi Shotgun" and "Frinesi Auto" needs a louder Shoot Sound.
3. "Meyer TMP (P5)" is just a not as good as it´s "Meyer TMP". Maybe it´s the sound, i don´t know.
4. "Koffler KSS" is just an overall bad experience, sound- and lookwise.
5. "MB POW90" doesn´t sound correct when shooting automatic, single sounds right.
6. "AR36 Sniper" Weapon Model seems to be not correctly ripped.
7. "RL 22" needs it´s correct Reloading Animation.
8. I don´t know why, but i expected when that the alternate Mode of the "Wolfram P2K" would be that it´s the silenced Version. Having the animation where the Character put the Silencer on it like in the Game would be cool.
9. I think the "Raptor Magnum" has a Laser as second Mode.
11. The "Impact Grenade" was actually the strongest weapon in "TWINE". It really needs it´s distinct Beeping Sound and have to explode when Enemies got near them, and not when throwing the Grenade. In case you don´t remember, i found a Video in
      which this Grenade get used: https://youtu.be/1nW5zf7misQ?t=106

By the way, i have all the Sounds in Wave Format from this Game. Someone uploaded that on the ZDoom Forums long ago. But in case you need it, here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ydxi8kw89ogaxo/007sounds.zip/file

Please see this all as an feedback.  :have a nice day:

Thanks for the feedback. I will see what I can do by the next version.

EDIT: V1.6 Has been released. Not much, just some changes, one of which is big enough.

These hotfixes are from V1.5.1 which I released as a holdover for this Version:

Frinesi Shotgun and Frinesi Auto's firing sounds should now be louder.
Fixed the Frinesi Shotgun's Ammo Pickups using the wrong sprite.
Seamaster Speargun and Delta 900 Mag can now auto-fire again.

And for the real deal....

Koffler KSS no longer goes into parts of the put away animation after reloading it. hopefully it should be better.
Wolfram P2K can now finally be fitted with a silencer. This removes the need to have the silenced version as a standalone weapon.
Finally added the 'BRIGHT' flag to nearly all of the weapons.
Picking up The Frinesi Special 12 Speedloader Upgrade now gives you the gun itself if you haven't already. It's also more likely to spawn, too.
All three Grenades now have low throw range, and for the Flag and Cluster Grenades, are now more unlikely to bounce around like crazy.
Fixed most of the weapons's alt fires still using ammo even when Unlimited Ammo is on.
Wolfram P2K (PS) can now drop from the Shotgun Spawner.

And if you didn't know already, I got more addons up for download as well: Auto-Taunts, Music Pack, N64 Weapon Set Only, PS Weapon Set Only and Prototype Weapons.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:36:12 AM by Raffine52 »

Offline Nutshot

• Iguana
    • View Profile
Re: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.4)
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2020, 07:11:36 AM »
Thank you for your work.
I will test this out and will give some feedback (if there is any).
No wonder i didn´t know some of these weapon sprites in that Mod. Some of them are from the PS1 Version which i completely forgot that it exists too.

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Re: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.4)
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 12:34:56 AM »
The MP Low Detail Weapons Addon has been released.

I also added in the Info for the addons, As well. These are:

Auto-Taunts: Makes nearly all of the Characters taunt upon scoring Kills. Like always, This is for GZDoom only.

Disable L4D Voices: This Addon disables the L4D Character's Lines when picking up weapons and reloading, so that way when using 'IDFA', 'IDKFA' or 'give all' Cheats, You don't have to deal with suddenly having Ellis's Voice if you are not playing as him.

MP Low Detail Weapons: This Addon makes all of the Nintendo 64 Weapons use the Appearances from the Multiplayer Mode in their Low Detail glory (This means low poly models, no reloading animations and no hands). Note that only the N64 Weapons will spawn as the PS Weapons are disabled while using this addon.

N64 Weapons Only: This Addon makes it so only the weapons from the Nintendo 64 Version will spawn. All PS Weapons will be disabled.

PS Weapons Only: This Addon makes it so only the weapons from the PlayStation Version will spawn. All N64 Weapons will be disabled.

Prototype Weapons: This Addon makes all of the Nintendo 64 Weapons use the Appearances/sounds/models from the early development build of the game. This also changes up some of the sound effects as well. Note that only the N64 Weapons will spawn as the PS Weapons are disabled while using this addon.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal