Author Topic: Save The Trees !  (Read 24022 times)

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
  • T:REP 66
    • View Profile
Save The Trees !
« on: September 18, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »
As I said before I am not a hippie or anything like that but trees are so beautiful and people just keep tearing them down daily. Don't they know trees give us life not new city buildings and malls in which produce more pollution? By tearing down trees your not giving us things to look forward to like new developments and crap like that. I think we have enough distribution areas already. Trees are the most beautiful thing and it gives us life I am really sick of people who have tons of money and no care at all for the natural environments of the world.

What do you all think? How about posting some pictures of nature here if you want to or leave your thoughts?

Lets see more of this!

And less of this!

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
Re: Save The Trees !
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 01:55:17 PM »
Very pretty pictures there, I am with you on this! Where I live they are tearing trees down now and making new homes I really hate seeing it happen before you know it there all gone and the buildings are up.
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
I can agree here to save the trees people. The tree farms do help indeed though smart thinking by people there. But there still doing it here and even more so worldwide. I think its okay to use resources but we tend to over pile and over do it with things getting more then we need.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »
Aww thanks all :) I wasn't sure if I would get any response here on this :)

Okay so I wanted to post some of the most rarest trees that exist

"Pennantia baylisiana"

"General Sherman" Giant Sequoia, California

"Seven Sisters" Live Oak, Louisiana i would love to climb this one !

"Bennett" Western Juniper, California

"Wili Wili Coralbean", Hawaii

"Quinault Lake" Western Redcedar, Washington
http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/03-america-forests-western-red-cedar-sl1.jpg

"Limber Pine", Utah
http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/09-america-forests-limber-pine-sl1.jpg

Honey Mesquite, Texas

These trees are pretty wild to

And of course one huuuuge tree its an Angel Oak

What you all think of these?

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »
Beautiful pictures of these trees :) yeah we like your post here. Most people do like trees and I think your not alone when you say that you really like the trees, nature, and wildlife in Turok games.
I AM ADON

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 11:23:34 AM »
Yes harvesting seeds is a good idea, unfortunately most people or companies doing it don't give a single care :/ But how could you take a machine and cut down wonderful scenes like this just how can they have it in there heart. I know they just pay the workers who have to make a living but the head guys of the companies they must be soul less.

And not only do they hurt the environment but there is creatures and wild life in these to.

thanks all :) I am glad to have some friends here who agree.

Offline Xeno Kai

• Iguana
  • T:REP 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 11:42:26 AM »
I love to climb trees, I like to get up really high and view out of it. That is if there safe and sturdy of course. Great pictures you posted btw.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 01:08:56 PM »
Loving those pictures of Reptiles and amphibians, and of course trees are great. Wanted to say I support this. Those latest pics you put are very nice. Way better then any buildings, i live in a city and I hate it.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 11:56:17 PM »
Hey Forest Rain I like your post here finally getting the time to post in it. I really like the pictures you posted. Well I am a nature lover to I come from the city of grime. But I found myself in the forest as a kid I spent a lot of time in the woods regardless of being from Baltimore/DC. I trees, plants, animals, and don't even get me started on reptiles/amphibians. I actually own a Russian Tortoise and she is a really great friend. I saved her from a local petsmart she looked healthy but miserable :/ So I took her home I figire at the pet store its a routine with no real affection shown to them. But at least they take good care of them. I will have to show some pics of her soon :)

Also, I do hope they stop tearing down trees and stuff I watch them do it all the time. One day it is a beautiful scene the next its some apartments or town house development :/ Some of those places they mess up I actually spent time in as a kid. Anyway, I am glad you made this post its interesting!
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 12:10:13 AM »
On the bright side, at least some logging companies are planting seeds for the trees they cut down for lumber, so that in the future the space will be re-occupied by trees.

Which will also probably be cut down, and then seeded again. Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'~

Gotta love dem frogs! Lizards,reptiles and amphibians are cool.

I actually own a Russian Tortoise and she is a really great friend. I saved her from a local petsmart she looked healthy but miserable :/ So I took her home I figire at the pet store its a routine with no real affection shown to them. But at least they take good care of them. I will have to show some pics of her soon :)

I feel like we're gonna need a pet reptiles/amphibians thread at this rate.  ;)
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool. I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #0, 1995

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal