Author Topic: Behemoth's Random Mods  (Read 22368 times)

Offline BehemothProgrammer

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 791
    • View Profile
Behemoth's Random Mods
« on: June 14, 2017, 06:30:50 PM »
Singleplayer_RemixDownload

This mod adds several things:
  • All Port of Adia maps have been slightly changed to add more enemies and items
  • Ground and Air Dash - Double Tap any direction to dash in that direction
  • Ground Pound - Get high into the air and press crouch to slam down on the ground killing any enemies around you
  • Loading a game will give you a penalty unless your in the HUB map. On Easy/Normal/Hard a monkey will take your ammo and half your Health. You can kill it to get some ammo back. On Hardcore you will not be unable to load your game, but since you're such a Hardcore player you won't need to load right?
  • Flare Weapon damages anyone near it
  • Once you acquire the Mag60 upgrade you can right click to fire a super shot
  • Once you acquire the Razor Wind upgrade it will heat seek to enemies
  • You can pickup health items until your health reaches your max Health limit instead of always 100.
  • Feather power ups can be collected that will temporary increase your speed/damage/health regen
  • You can find secrets hidden in the levels and collect life forces to increase your damage/speed/max health permanently
  • There's more barrels in the level and they do heavy splash damage to anything near them.
  • Enemies of the same type can damage themselves. Example: An Endtrail can hurt another Endtrail.
Map_-_PalaceDownload
This includes a level called Palace that connects to the 2nd map of the HUB world (theres nothing there, but it's fully sectored). Theres also another HUB map you can only see if you type map HUB.map in the console and you can noclip around to see it. Also included was some coop work, You'll find that you can play the first map of Port of Adia with no enemies (or play raptorfest mode) and events trigger and you can pickup and activate the beacon and any health, weapons, inventory items, and ammo you have carry over to the next map.
Map_-_Supply ShipDownload

Install Instructions: Unzip "BP_SnowLand.zip" and copy the "mods" folder to your "Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil" folder (Steam) or "Turok2 EX" folder (GOG).

Story: The Purr-Linn are marching towards the Northern Lost Lands with the intend to wipe out all humankind in their path. The Primagen has fooled the Purr-Linn into believing that he will turn the Lost Land over to them once they have helped free him. A high-tech weaponry and ammunition supply ship, maintained by a horde of lethal biomechanical droids, is currently on route toward the Purr-Linn army. Turok must destroy the ship and stop the Purr-Linn before it's too late.
Skip_CinematicsDownload
Stay_DeadDownloadEnemies will not respawn
Reflections_On_All_MaterialsDownload
Dark_BloodDownload
Less_BloodDownload
No_Blood_With_GibsDownload
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:42:01 PM by BehemothProgrammer »
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

QTurok | Turok: Mountain of the Sun | WolfenTurok 3D | and more...

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: Behemoth's Mod (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 07:53:06 PM »
Downloading now sounds really cool. Here we go :)
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 01:20:28 AM »
Many things to name that I like this time I will go with I love the feather power ups and how they mock Doom 2016. Haste xD And really nice level edits.

https://turoksanctum.com/behemoths-mod-wip/

BOO

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:24:18 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
  • T:REP 420
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 03:00:12 PM »
Would be cool if the sacred eagle feather actually gave skills you can use anywhere. Like the feather in river of souls unlocks that air dash, and things like that.

About the permanent stat boosts, how about being able to upgrade at checkpoint stations? mod would run on a score system where you get points for killing enemies, and a multiplier that increases each time you kill by headshot (explosive weapons would only increase multiplier if they damage more than one enemy at the same time).

Getting hit lowers or resets the multiplier, also entering a station resets the multiplier creation the situation where you have to decide to cash in your points or go further and see if you can get a bigger amount of points.

Offline ilgm

• Iguana
  • T:REP 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 03:22:09 PM »
This is amazing, really liking the weapon changes.
What font are the damage numbers from? Looks familiar

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 11:28:27 AM »
Great stuff dude all around fun mod I really like that ground pound and the Razorwind :o How in the world is it heat seeking. Love it though. I want to make a video hopefully I get some damn time man. What's up with the grappling hook? That sounds interesting since its in Turok 3.

Btw nice Turok 2 cancelled photos added ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:28:49 AM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Badger

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 772
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »
Really enjoyed playing!

Expansion Pack Found
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 10:47:10 PM by Badger »

Offline BehemothProgrammer

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 791
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 08:51:56 PM »
Downloading now sounds really cool. Here we go :)
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Many things to name that I like this time I will go with I love the feather power ups and how they mock Doom 2016. Haste xD And really nice level edits.

https://turoksanctum.com/behemoths-mod-wip/
Thanks. Yeah I made quad damage, haste and regen. Doing Berserk would be fun and bloody but a lot of work lol.

Would be cool if the sacred eagle feather actually gave skills you can use anywhere. Like the feather in river of souls unlocks that air dash, and things like that.

About the permanent stat boosts, how about being able to upgrade at checkpoint stations? mod would run on a score system where you get points for killing enemies, and a multiplier that increases each time you kill by headshot (explosive weapons would only increase multiplier if they damage more than one enemy at the same time).

Getting hit lowers or resets the multiplier, also entering a station resets the multiplier creation the situation where you have to decide to cash in your points or go further and see if you can get a bigger amount of points.
The mod right now is all very temporary, I imagine it changing greatly later on. The points system sounds great for an arcade type of mode.

This is amazing, really liking the weapon changes.
What font are the damage numbers from? Looks familiar
Thanks. I want to make more weapon changes when I get time to. I doubt anyone will know where the font is from. It's from an N64 game called Hybrid Heaven.

Great stuff dude all around fun mod I really like that ground pound and the Razorwind :o How in the world is it heat seeking. Love it though. I want to make a video hopefully I get some damn time man. What's up with the grappling hook? That sounds interesting since its in Turok 3.

Btw nice Turok 2 cancelled photos added ;)
Thanks. It's Predator tech Razorwind. :) The grappling hook will be like T3's except you'll be able to hook on to any surface. Should be a fun end game item.

Really enjoyed playing!
Expansion Pack Found
Haha and now you got 8mb of RAM.
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

QTurok | Turok: Mountain of the Sun | WolfenTurok 3D | and more...

Offline ひまわりくん

• Raptor
  • T:REP 304
  • Gone but not dead
    • View Profile
    • Redbubble
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »
Tried to download your mod but I get a 404 error.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 10:46:15 PM »
Tried to download your mod but I get a 404 error.

Did you download from here https://turoksanctum.com/behemoths-mod-wip/ or dropbox? try the first link in the post.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:47:48 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal