Author Topic: Turok Discord group  (Read 60599 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Turok Discord group
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:20:48 AM »
Anybody using Discord? blah blah Join in the Turok group I just made it today. Not sure if anyone here uses the shit xD. Now what it is for is only for a community to meet up and talk. And the app lets the ppl in the group know what you are playing and is a complete chat place. I wish I knew more about it to tell you or had more time to explain more what I do know though but its a decent thing to start and another means of trying to reach out for more Turok fans. Doom already has big communities so why not xD.

If you want to join and don't have discord can get it here:  https://discordapp.com

You will need this link to join the Turok server when you select join servers: https://discordapp.com/invite/C4JPu4B

EDIT: Link updated, old one was deader than Bruckner. :o
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 07:38:05 AM by Dinomite »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Discord group
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »
I joined in the thing haha can't say will be on much but I joined :D
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 03:41:49 PM »
I would join but I won't join discord or skype don't care for either. Cool that there is one for Turok though gj.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
Didn't realize it had been a year :s Nice we have grown actually its been fun xD :LYNX:
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Predaboys

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 06:38:55 AM »
Just Joined it.
Also I would recommend people who have Discord to join Nightdive Studios's one as it as a Turok subchannel.

I also have very interesting links for anyone interested in the future of Turok as Nightdive's CEO, Stephen Kick was interviewed here and there. Maybe we should open a new topic?

Sorry for my lack of overall responses, I wish I had more time to spend on this forum with you guys, talking about this fantastic franchise.

There are a lot of things going on and I hope to share some soon.

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
I'm buck, there! : ) And planing to show place to other people to! : )  So we all can :nuke: it, with chat fun! .D
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 04:16:47 PM »
We've had an increase in Discord members due to Vis's efforts and for that we are thankful. :)

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 05:50:32 AM »
Joined the other night but not very familiar with the site, yet.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
Wow has it really been close to 3 years with this discord. Interesting, time really is flying!
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023, 12:42:49 AM »
Hello,

As we may all know by now our discord was wiped clean by user Dinomite. We have lost a lot of our history, thankfully a lot of it is here too on the forum. I have been down about it, I lost a lot of my own existence and conversations with old friends who may or may not be with us anymore. So I can feel anyone who is upset about this. Adding on all of your posts as a group, this hit me very hard I am still hit right now. I was the one who gave it a shot. I am too nice, I give the benefit of doubt to most, I try. I don't hate anyone. I have not spoken to Dinomite since he did this, not even once. But I will never carry hate in my heart for nobody in this world. However, that hit different he crossed a line. And I think it has changed my view on some of my thoughts.

I really appreciate the communities ability to bounce back and some others coming back. I may not be heavily involved in talking but I am 100% here always have been. I severely appreciate my mods and admins each and every one to the fullest. I don't know what I'd do without that support. As I felt like I been really lost and was hurt. Same with those who actually cared about this happening. I was glad it wasn't just me.

I'm hoping on a solid build up from here. And I will simply say the community has responded strong in this time. So I also really appreciate that.
 :feather:

I'm not sure how it's been but you should know I love Turok.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal