Author Topic: Turok Evolution Models  (Read 155707 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Evolution Models
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2017, 12:27:29 PM »
I can get the maps into turok 1 because and did so with the 3 parts of map 1 because I like the grind.

so we can get these into turok 1 and in turok 2. okay so whats the plan!? should we do something with these?  lol
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 12:29:21 PM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2017, 12:31:45 PM »

Wow, that was fast. Looking great, I'd play it.

I see there's some weird stuff going on with the alpha channel of those .BMPs, I'll see about converting the textures to .png instead when I get a chance.

Yeah png would be better for my situation since the engine here uses png mainly. But I was editing those, you can see I did them really fast so far- except the main tree there. But that could help with speed for future stuff ahead.

I'm also enjoying just viewing the models too though really cool.

one of the biggest tricks I use, other then using notpad++, is xnconvert. its a program, and when the window is open you can drag and drop every texture in a folder into its window. and it will convert the files to .png and place them right back in the original folder all in a sec. then with notpad++ we can, with one click, change everytime ".png" is used in .mtl file, from ".bmp", to ".png".
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:49:02 PM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Stinkee2

• Raptor
  • T:REP 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2017, 02:56:27 AM »
I've got the new textures and .mtl files uploaded. It's just the .png and .mtl files though, just drag the actors/levels folders on top of the existing ones and overwrite the .mtl files.

Actors: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gno0pk
Levels: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ee4tpc

Offline Reienkyo Mac Perpis

• Iguana
  • T:REP 92
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2018, 07:26:02 AM »
I remember to see the strange sleg rider whit not so good aplicated skin, and i assume acclaim have not so much time to improve all the model and priorised the styracosaurus over the rider.
Now i know in fact its a TalĀ“Set model whit a re skin. Even i dont still like who looks its a good curiosity about the game i think, but now i need to look the air glider/ delta pilot in the flying levels.
+Fireborns dreams whit sheeps on fire?.+

• Iguana
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2018, 11:40:33 AM »
I ever think the air glider/delta have its own cannons, never see or expected the pilot shot whit an auto rifle. Absolute fan of the wasp air support design since 2002.

• Iguana
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 03:28:08 PM »
This is only a hipotesis, based in the ps2 version( dont know if works in pc, xbox and cube, so i can be wrong). In the chapter 3 and 5, some soldier slegs atack in the distance and cliff whit shotguns, while they usually carry long rifles. Well, maybe this slegs are the one who carry the tekcrossbows and wear blue armor, but for some reasons never appear in the final game?. I think the crossbow fit better than shotgun for this role.
 :primagen: Thinking...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:30:01 PM by Reienkyo Mac Perpis »

• Iguana
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
I hope this weekend i can have a little time and i make a few shoots to show you guys.

• Iguana
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »
My apologise, i pass a not good time this months, and dont make that pics. I will make them in this days. Happy to come another time to this forum.

Offline khaena

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2023, 02:07:03 PM »
Hello all, (ordinarily I would apologize for bumping a thread this old, but since it's pinned at the top that seems unnecessary.) Anyway, I'm a small-time modder, active in the Halo Custom Edition scene since 2008. I've played some turok in my day, but certainly not as much as yall :P

I'm writing because these links on sendspace posted by Stinkee2 back in 2017 have gone dead:

and I was really looking to get my hands on the models and textures of the actors in Turok Evolution. I was wondering if anybody had an active mirror or was willing to reupload them for me (and potentially anyone else who comes looking for them) I will link back to this thread with a credit to Stinkee2 for ripping them and to also to anyone who can actually get them into my hands. I've subscribed to this thread and I have this account set up to ping my email if I get DM so either way is good to get in contact with me.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day :)

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2023, 09:23:57 AM »
Hello all, (ordinarily I would apologize for bumping a thread this old, but since it's pinned at the top that seems unnecessary.) Anyway, I'm a small-time modder, active in the Halo Custom Edition scene since 2008. I've played some turok in my day, but certainly not as much as yall :P

I'm writing because these links on sendspace posted by Stinkee2 back in 2017 have gone dead:

and I was really looking to get my hands on the models and textures of the actors in Turok Evolution. I was wondering if anybody had an active mirror or was willing to reupload them for me (and potentially anyone else who comes looking for them) I will link back to this thread with a credit to Stinkee2 for ripping them and to also to anyone who can actually get them into my hands. I've subscribed to this thread and I have this account set up to ping my email if I get DM so either way is good to get in contact with me.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/biibzgt35osjf9e/t4_obj_png.rar/file Hopefully this has what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 12:02:13 PM by Dinomite »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal