Turok General > Info/Help

Turok 2 (Cancelled) Forum Section

(1/2) > >>

The Last Rose of Summer:
Was wondering if it would be possible to add a "Turok 2" forum section to this website (I mean the Turok 2 from Propaganda; the cancelled one, not Seeds of Evil.) as I personally would love to have a few discussions specific to it alone, yet don't have a place to. If not, that's totally fine; if so, that's also cool!

Rok:
Good idea I think since it has a section for all other Turok games I am pretty sure duke would add that game to if theres any interest. Would be okay to add it maybe get some discussion about it and some spark for it. I wish it wasn't cancelled :( But I think we should show some support for it In hopes there will be another Turok or continued work on to this one.

The Last Rose of Summer:
On the subject, I do personally feel a Turok revival's on the horizon, if only because of the influx of other dinosaur related games. Someone's gonna see the Turok IP, and go "This can go somewhere".  However, I don't feel that it would hurt to inform the general masses on Turok 2, however, if they don't know. That's just me.

PeanutButter25J:

--- Quote from: The Ice Princess on May 26, 2015, 05:28:02 PM ---On the subject, I do personally feel a Turok revival's on the horizon, if only because of the influx of other dinosaur related games. Someone's gonna see the Turok IP, and go "This can go somewhere".  However, I don't feel that it would hurt to inform the general masses on Turok 2, however, if they don't know. That's just me.

--- End quote ---

Right, It wouldn't hurt. Good idea and I to am sure we will live to see the release of at least one more Turok game ;D

PeanutButter25J:

--- Quote from: Dinomite on May 26, 2015, 03:22:45 PM ---Thers a petition to port turok 2008 over to ps4 or something but id rather have a new game all together, and 50% of the time these fucking things dont do anything.

--- End quote ---

Well good thing this game was released for the PC. When Xbox live shuts down on the 360, I have plans to play online on the PC version. Which already looks better than it would have ever looked on a PS4 "remaster" 1080P 60FPS ya buddy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version