Author Topic: Turok EX  (Read 185764 times)

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Iguana
  • T:REP 232
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: Turok EX
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 07:06:37 PM »
I really want Multiplayer to be a thing for Turok 1, those guns are too good just for single player.
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 11:09:05 PM »
I really want Multiplayer to be a thing for Turok 1, those guns are too good just for single player.

I don't think my brain could handle awesomeness of that magnitude. Just imagine the high speed side-strafing knife fights! Or we could have crazy match variants like Chronoscepter Only...
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool. I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #0, 1995

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Iguana
  • T:REP 232
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 11:24:47 PM »

I don't think my brain could handle awesomeness of that magnitude. Just imagine the high speed side-strafing knife fights! Or we could have crazy match variants like Chronoscepter Only...

Speaking of the chronocepter i thought up a gamemode idea surrounding it this morning.

I came up with a game mode called "Assemble the chronocepter" which is the ultimate gun in the game, basically players have to scramble to collect all 8 pieces of the weapon and if a player has a piece you can kill the player to pick up his piece and build your own, the first person to assemble the weapon and score kills with it 3 times will win. since the Chronoceptor has 3 shots, you will only be able to take 1 shot every time you assemble it, the second you fire it, it breaks again and you have to collect them again. If you didn't some how manage to kill anyone the first time you still have to collect again and get your 3 Kills with it. even though it will nuke everyone in the vicinity it needs to be a kill with each shot assembled for it to count.

what do you guys think? does that sound fun to you?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:25:59 PM by DarkShadowRage »
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 11:34:50 PM »
what do you guys think? does that sound fun to you?

Hell yes. Sounds like an ultra violent Mario Party mini game.
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool. I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #0, 1995

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2015, 12:00:12 AM »
That sounds really fun actually its pretty much an all new game mode that only Turok could offer. It wouldn't make much sense in other games but here its perfection. That being said I would love it hopefully we get these options to create things like this seriously. If I can make levels for this I retire level design everywhere else for good ;P
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Alpha Senpai

• Iguana
  • T:REP 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »
Hey got to ask Night Dive Studios a couple of questions thought I would post it here. I was told there is a trailer coming soon and the game will have controller support. :)

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 707
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2015, 12:15:49 PM »
I someone have contact with Night Dive Studios I want in remake split screen for 2 or 4 players deathmatch on 1 screen using Xbox or other gamepad controller. I want many options in game crosshair settings, blood settings,  etc.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »
Hey got to ask Night Dive Studios a couple of questions thought I would post it here. I was told there is a trailer coming soon and the game will have controller support. :)
Ahhh nice man damn now I CAN'T wait for that trailer!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
  • T:REP 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »
Can't wait I am so surprised Turok Dinosaur Hunter and Turok 2 are getting HD remakes. It is a present I thought the games looked nice already but with some spice I think they can blow our minds.

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 707
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »
One question about Turok EX. It will be in EX version original Intro and last final movie from Turok??? Anybody know??? Is it straight conversion from N64 or PC version??? And will be cheat option? :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal