Author Topic: Turok Sanctum Published  (Read 32945 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Turok Sanctum Published
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:28:51 PM »

Welcome to the Turok Sanctum. Here you will find maps, mods, and reviews for Turok Games which were originally developed and published by Iguana and Acclaim. Now there are remastered versions made on the KEX engine from Kaiser and Nightdive Studios. This website is strictly reserved for mod/map storage and a review base for Turok user content we do not own any rights to the games and the creators should be rightfully credited. I would also support original Turok mods here. -This goes for all- Depending on what’s in your mods depends on if we can host or not. We will not support freeware versions here.

The site is bare bones at the moment and is strictly a preview and WIP. Things will grow things will change if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know of them. If there are any edits needed to be made on the site let me know also. If you want to be called by a different name I listed you as let me know. If you want to include your real name as well let me know.

Check the site here: https://turoksanctum.com/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:29:40 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Sanctum Published
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:54:55 AM »
Looks Sharp Duke  8)

your very good with that wordpress. I've been busy so not online today or yesterday but I'm checkin' in. Everything on the new Sanctum looks sharp and crystal clear. Fine Fine job! Turok's gettin' Large, and in charge.

Thanks for all you effort, Smokin'
Gazer
No Ciggi

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »
Looks Sharp Duke  8)

your very good with that wordpress. I've been busy so not online today or yesterday but I'm checkin' in. Everything on the new Sanctum looks sharp and crystal clear. Fine Fine job! Turok's gettin' Large, and in charge.

Thanks for all you effort, Smokin'
Gazer

Thanks still needs some small work but the purpose is there. I thought starting all mods/maps off at 00% except devs mods heheh looks like we all suck the devs mods were approved btw. But I am just kidding those scores will change on our 00% scores LOL :) The contact us form could be used if a mod wasn't on there yet and what not, I don't have all the time in the world so if your mod/map is not on here my bad no harm trust me. Just contact I am very busy is all I got all the ones I have easy reach of info on. And I know a few that are not on here from members also even my second map is not on it yet hehh Ancient Hollywood. Bare with me :)

If you go to full download list yes jungle falls has a ton it was my testing bait also to make sure it worked. If any downloads are wrong be sure to let me know I'm pretty sure I got all the latest works. And I will update with your updates. Also mobile version is not the same be sure you see in desktop I haven't got around to custimizing a mobile version at all and wont for awhile I checked it out it seems to be fine just not as good as real site ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 03:32:44 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 07:16:55 AM »
Looking good dude.  I think this is the kind of thing the Turok community could really benefit from.  Thank you for all your positive work. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 12:13:23 PM »
It looks really darn good how is so far. Good job real nice already downloaded all mods even know I had most of them :D

Oh maybe make some kind of post there that explains to any newcomers how to play them all :) only need mods folder.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 12:18:35 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 04:42:35 PM »
Thanks all for feedback including on the other thread also. Things are definitely still WIP. I'm just glad a site like this actually has a purpose where as before a site like this would be pretty pointless.... Also, it would be even more bare bones if I didn't have awesome maps and mods to post! So good work everyone. Give me more to post!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:27:55 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »
Mappers and Modders section should work correctly now clickable projects lead to there specific posts.

By the way everything on this site is done in Alphabetical order to avoid placement confusion. ABC order is the best route. Except the top rated featured posts on the side those are based on scores. Since all the projects are basically 00% it shuffles around for now. On that side widget you can choose the 'most recent' also. So its easy to navigate to newly posted things.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:31:31 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 02:32:11 PM »
Yeah man its really good looking. I got to hurry up and finish one of my projects man. I kind of jump from t1 into t2 mapping and stuff back and forth. But I need to focus on one at a time :o mappers modders section real nice. And the featured posts on side is awesome. i will submit some reviews sometime too! I need to get my butt in gear and finish up i get so destracted but I need one of my levels on there. Anyways, thanks for such an awesome spot. Now i wont even use steam workshop honestly.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:38:25 PM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 10:22:57 AM »
I have read all the request's I'm glad some of you want to get involved with this site. That's pretty awesome appreciate it. I will be considering the requests just remember its in time I really have to set up a few more things and organize. I haven't responded to one request yet so don't think me not responding means anything. I'm just busy :s Well off to work, have a nice day all.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:23:20 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 03:02:42 PM »
Looks really damn good man good job. I'm with Rok on this one ehh I don't do much time on steam all my friends are on Doomseeker and in games not on steam so never really went into it much. Plus Doom 64 is not on there so yeah an external place outside of a steam workshop to dl mods is good. Especially when it looks very presentable gj.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal