Author Topic: Turok Evolution Models  (Read 156090 times)

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Evolution Models
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 09:24:34 PM »
Thanks for the info mate! Did you find Kronosaurus? Also anybody saw the Mammoth in Turok Evolution documentary?
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2015, 06:04:48 PM »
Hey peopke reading the Prima Guide about Sleg Army: The Soldiers have 2 variants of archer and flamethrowe. Is the same one that was posted here weeks ago? I mean the grey one. Also more variants! I dont know if I could post images of the guide.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2015, 01:56:33 AM »
I'm hoping to start this back up within the next few days. I'm going to keep the updates small, so hopefully they'll be more frequent?

Nice can't wait to see more :D
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
  • T:REP 372
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 10:10:31 PM »
Do you think the old textures are still there? (Warclub was different i think and the shotgun looked yellow.)

For the War Club, yes, but it looks like the texture isn't complete and doesn't entirely fit the UV map of the model. There isn't a separate texture file for the Shotgun.

It's update time, one month later. I'm going to try something different and link to only the first image of the update. That way, you guys will be able to scroll through the other images in the update, and I'll be able to stay within the forum's arbitrary-only-for-me link requirements.

The first image is of a generic turret. It's also called a Limpet Turret in the files, just like the last turret I posted. I still see no connection with limpets.

If you'll click the Next button, the next two images are of the same turret without its base. One is flipped upside-down because apparently that one needed its own model because of reasons.

And lastly, the fourth image is of everybody's favorite captain, Tobias Bruckner. That arm of his is fancy.

EDIT: Okay, yeah, the link doesn't work the way I thought it would. Just scroll down to the bottom of the album and look at the last four images. That'll do. :V
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:39:45 PM by operative lm »

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »
I'm not entirely sure as I haven't loaded them all up to see which ones are duplicates. I'd say somewhere between 20-30. Definitely no more than 40 at the very most.

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
I was only referring to the .atr files that were converted with the script that the guy from PS23DFormat provided you. Factoring in the .mtfs, and even the .atrs that the script didn't convert, then yeah, there's probably a couple hundred more. And that's a low-ish estimate. :V

Once Stinkee gets his viewer totally up and running, and if it works like I think it will, then everybody can looks through the files (if they have them), no conversion necessary. Will make my job a lot easier. :P

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 04:36:54 PM »
Wonder if there are more casual reptiles in there to, those are always nice to see like the turtles, frogs, and lizards.

The komodo Dragon is worth a second mention to

Actually that post was probably my favorite hehe it has the Turtles to and much more including beta models :)

http://www.turokforums.com/turok-evolution/turok-evlution-models-53/msg1161/#msg1161
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 09:28:03 AM »
Thanks to share this Duke. Somebody found Tenontosaurus and Kronosaurus files?
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 11:27:25 AM »
Well yeah, we have files; what do you think this thread's been doing model-wise? :P  They're just sitting in the game's directory. You can view the Tenontosaurus here. The Kronosaur is currently unable to be viewed as it's a different file type from the one the script can convert.

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »
The models in Evolution are so cool, this game was under rated by the stupid media. The creatures alone on this game 10/10

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal