Author Topic: Losing my way  (Read 4407 times)

Offline Belmont legacy

• Iguana
  • T:REP 46
    • View Profile
Losing my way
« on: February 22, 2018, 02:44:31 PM »
What's up everyone! I'm pretty damn happy to say that I finally beat Turok Evolution yesterday and decided to now go back and play them chronologically starting with my favorite, Dinosaur Hunter. Now I haven't played this game in a very long time and wouldn't you know it. I'm now in my 3rd run through of level 2 looking for the second damn key... Level. 2. Lmao! Anyways does anyone here have any tips on easier navigation through the massive maps? I'd really not rather keep repeating these levels over and over looking for that last key..

Offline Reienkyo Mac Perpis

• Iguana
  • T:REP 92
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
Re: Losing my way
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 04:39:05 PM »
Happy to know you beat Evolution!, try to memorise some elements in the maps to know the places you allready look, the best advice i can give becouse i have the same problem the last time y play that level in dinosaur hunter.
+Fireborns dreams whit sheeps on fire?.+

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 597
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 05:09:11 PM »
Run diagonally (forward + strafe) for more speed.  Level 2's totally linear, so there's not much else you can do to get through it faster.

All the keys on level 2 are plainly visible from the main path, it's just a matter of finding the path to them.  Also none of them require teleporting, so if you spot the key and reach the teleporter for the next area before collecting it, turn back and keep looking.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 11:25:30 AM »
And if you still struggle with it just watch on yt xD

"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal