Turok Games > Turok 08

Was there going to be an editor for Turok 08?

(1/2) > >>

Duke64:
Honest question I have no idea if they were planning one or not. But with that black textures bug that some people are having troubles with caused me to dig really deep into the files and I found this. Maybe someone already has seen it of course. But this is the first time I have seen it myself. If there was a level editor on this game I would use it man would be fun to place a bunch of raptors and blast them away with baby trex's and all sorts of dinos in one area. 

Anyways, does anyone know if there was a planned editor for this?

Rok:
I never seen that pic before either dude. And I have searched Turok editor over a million times in google. Wow that's pretty exciting to see. Never heard of it  ;)

We could of put Mama scarface in a level with kane and see who wins lol.

Son of Stone:

--- Quote from: Duke64 on May 26, 2016, 03:21:55 PM ---Honest question I have no idea if they were planning one or not. But with that black textures bug that some people are having troubles with caused me to dig really deep into the files and I found this. Maybe someone already has seen it of course. But this is the first time I have seen it myself. If there was a level editor on this game I would use it man would be fun to place a bunch of raptors and blast them away with baby trex's and all sorts of dinos in one area. 

Anyways, does anyone know if there was a planned editor for this?

--- End quote ---
Nice find mate! :o

Duke64:
Yes from what I understand the game actually seems to have all the files needed to work the editor. The problem is it didn't ship with the editor.exe. Also, as a side note do you think the game was going to be named "Turok Rebirth"? I think this is a little hint at that since there is 2007 in this image, its possible that the changes came later. Including removing the editor and calling it Turok in general. I think it was Disney's choice to limit it like this. From what I see Propaganda did all the necessary work but it just didn't release...

operative lm:
This is the only mention of "Turok: Rebirth" that I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure that there are more floating around the internet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version