Author Topic: Turok comic related question  (Read 9315 times)

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
  • T:REP 420
    • View Profile
Turok comic related question
« on: December 25, 2015, 04:50:32 PM »
In the acclaim comic series, it is know that there multiple campaigners, and we are actually shown a new one in the line. However since its hard to find scans (no wonder considering how stupid this comics were) I only could see the campaigner warlord play in some sort of baseball game.

Question is: was there some volume where we actually get to see the campaigner warlod put up a fight or something?

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
  • T:REP 372
    • View Profile
Re: Turok comic related question
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 12:47:07 AM »
I'm assuming you mean the Confederate soldier with the bug for a face? He only appeared in the one comic, but he was one of the main antagonists in the third junior novel, Arena of Doom.

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:38:02 PM »
Yeah, that guy. I cant find arena of doom anywhere, but did he display any attacks'

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 09:41:45 PM »
I haven't had a copy of the book for a good, long while, so no idea. :V

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 10:19:56 PM »
Ordered the book last week, and it arrived today. Haven't sat down to really read it, but I did flip through it some to see if I could find an answer for you. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as "attacks," but bug-face chooses an old sabre as his weapon against Joshua Fireseed.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 11:30:50 AM »
Very nice if you can get some scans I never seen this before It doesn't matter what he chooses when he decided to go against Turok he lost hehe
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 12:32:42 PM »
It doesn't matter what he chooses when he decided to go against Turok he lost hehe

Anyone or thing that decides to go against Turok is ultimately deciding there fate heheh
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 11:23:45 PM »
You mean him right?
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 11:25:48 PM »

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 01:42:55 AM »
Ordered the book last week, and it arrived today. Haven't sat down to really read it, but I did flip through it some to see if I could find an answer for you. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as "attacks," but bug-face chooses an old sabre as his weapon against Joshua Fireseed.

Just skimmed through it myself. Yeah, the Confederate Campaigner doesn't have too many special abilities/attacks. He's a master swordsman, and is strong enough to knock dudes unconscious with one well-placed punch. The alien parasite covering him is incredibly tough, rendering him nearly invulnerable to physical harm. Due to their symbiotic bond however, if the Campaigner overexerts himself, the parasite grows weaker, and the armor loses it's effectiveness.
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool. I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #0, 1995

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal