Author Topic: Behemoth's Random Mods  (Read 22359 times)

Offline BehemothProgrammer

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 791
    • View Profile
Re: Behemoth's Mod (WIP)
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 04:18:14 PM »
I only have 1 map done and only just started the 2nd map, both of which contain no combat and are only exploratory maps. But I'll try to get this out as fast as I can for you guys to play, still that could be quite some time. And yeah Jay he works in MP. Everything you see in these mods I try to make work in Raptor Fest mode so just always assume everything I post here will also work in MP.
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

QTurok | Turok: Mountain of the Sun | WolfenTurok 3D | and more...

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 04:37:56 PM »
Thanks!

Update: I've added in all the Turok 2 defs I needed for every door, interactive object, platform, action, destructible, sound, and particle (that was a lot of work). I've added more details and the actors to the map as well as lighting and it's looking and functioning even better :)

I also added the Primagen as a normal enemy.

And platforms that you can be pushed around to create some type of simple puzzle scenario. And it all works perfectly in MP too thanks to my network syncing scripts. Oh yeah!

Excellent job here must of been a lot of scripting, studying, and searching xD Well damn you pretty much know everything now haha. I think a lot of your mods and work will spread out through out almost every mod there is even in the futures. Fireseed is already being used pretty much all the time, I know I use it a bunch :) Great job getting the Primagen too pretty damn awesome. I'm also interested in all the other things too. Hey good job mate! Keep it up and don't rush your work :) we not going anywhere.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »
Thanks. I really have to step on the gas here though because I really need to focus my efforts elsewhere at the present time and foreseeable future. I've done so much work with Turok 2 modding, more than I've ever done before, and I don't want to forget about it which will happen if I stop. I think for the all the maps after this one I'm going to use a level editor tool I have in Unity and export them out with Fireseed to try and create maps faster even if it does make it look less like a Turok 2 map.
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2017, 12:30:33 AM »
Thanks. I really have to step on the gas here though because I really need to focus my efforts elsewhere at the present time and foreseeable future. I've done so much work with Turok 2 modding, more than I've ever done before, and I don't want to forget about it which will happen if I stop. I think for the all the maps after this one I'm going to use a level editor tool I have in Unity and export them out with Fireseed to try and create maps faster even if it does make it look less like a Turok 2 map.

I can put Turok textures in a wad and build with turok textures or whatever way i want heh in Doom builder. Anyways, that's just saying things about Fireseed how it imports is great for me. Good job here I started looking into the Primagen one time and I said to myself wow xD I'm good. So many lines of scripting for him. I think actually he is better in a Cyberdemon style like this. Turok did really good at making that how it was scripted and even more amazing at the time and very important to bring him back just like that. But in this day I want action and like this is really cool Primagen in Cyberdemon style just a powerful boss. And maybe he has clones lol there's a whole twist to this xD LINKS

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:44:31 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2017, 04:02:20 AM »
Yeah its really cool and aliens lol!
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline ilgm

• Iguana
  • T:REP 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2017, 04:44:30 AM »
Thanks!

Update: I've added in all the Turok 2 defs I needed for every door, interactive object, platform, action, destructible, sound, and particle (that was a lot of work). I've added more details and the actors to the map as well as lighting and it's looking and functioning even better :)

I also added the Primagen as a normal enemy.

And platforms that you can be pushed around to create some type of simple puzzle scenario. And it all works perfectly in MP too thanks to my network syncing scripts. Oh yeah!

This is awesome, those pushable objects could really open up some interesting map ideas. Great work

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2017, 01:13:15 AM »
You should rename this to "Joshua Fireseed: The Anime: The Game" with the subtitle "Turok 2"
Well that didn't work

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
Any updates yet. I suppose you will share it when but just wanted to let you know. I'm still waiting and interested to play with your map. It looks like another all Turok assets amazing map.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 09:40:21 PM »
yeah I worked on the second map more and only just started the Jungle map. I put alot of time in to just figuring out how to do SP things like objectives, save points, and all that good sp stuff.

Here's a fly through of the map :) (Still needs alot of work)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:41:08 PM by BehemothProgrammer »
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 10:58:53 PM »
This level looks really damn good that's what I want to see! Great job putting that together looking forward to it keep it up.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal