Author Topic: My experience with T2MP (Come join us!)  (Read 27134 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
My experience with T2MP (Come join us!)
« on: February 15, 2015, 11:45:50 PM »
Now first of all would like to say I had played this long long ago when I was young I tell you it was the start of my day back then. You know when you wake up thinking screw school I just want to play such and such game ? Yes that's how I was with it now this game released in 1998 so I was only 8 years old and it just so happens it released right around my birthday. I actually told my parents I didn't want a birthday present yet, yes that's right I wanted to wait 9 days for my gift instead of getting it on my day :) anyway..

Now out of curiosity and even some boredom I wanted to look for a Turok community I decided to hop into T2MP and I found just that plus more. The game is still breathing, has plenty of players to play and interact with. Now i'm not saying the servers are always full to the max and it's always pumping but it almost always has players there. The community is really nice and fun, they are really skilled long time players who kick ass and it could be hard to get into the groove with most of them but they are nice, helpful, and inviting.

If you have never played i'm willing to bet you will enjoy the atmosphere of the game itself and the community right away. Come see for yourself ! and if you already have played well come join us

Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
Re: My experience with T2MP (Come join us!)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 01:02:37 AM »
 :D I had a really fun time playing turok 2 online  today  even know I got my butt kicked it was well worth playing  hope more people join in on the fun

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 04:58:29 AM »

I shared my latest impression about Turok 2, players and multiplayer general, on GoT server, now. This is how looks and should be, 'core' of T2 multiplayer! T2 fans, you all, are welcome there!:-))))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:59:23 AM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:43:31 AM »
I hop onto T2MP when I can.
Every time I turn on steam I'm bugged about it. :p
Well that didn't work

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »
Hey, drahsid, I understand. It is why I host on some 'minimum of server speed' that suits to multiplayer.. People join after long working day, tired and is hard for brain to do more work...I did spend a lot of time to balance server settings. Well, who plays it more active. he will on end, adapt self on it, and in most cases will feel pleased. There is original settings too, we call it when all char have diff size, attributes... Well, i did host on that way, many times, but all lead that only five people wished exact like that, but majority asked that all char be same size cos competition would be run on fair way. Well, i did all what was in my power, to balance things. If people change own wish, in future, i will adapt server on it. For now it will stay same. And i wish you, all, good gaming time in T2 MP : ))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:45:21 AM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Crazy

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 11:54:26 AM »
Anyone playing turok2 on pc?

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 12:31:08 PM »
Was pretty fun last night :) thanks for games.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 05:51:14 AM »
Hey, drahsid, I understand. It is why I host on some 'minimum of server speed' that suits to multiplayer.. People join after long working day, tired and is hard for brain to do more work...I did spend a lot of time to balance server settings. Well, who plays it more active. he will on end, adapt self on it, and in most cases will feel pleased. There is original settings too, we call it when all char have diff size, attributes... Well, i did host on that way, many times, but all lead that only five people wished exact like that, but majority asked that all char be same size cos competition would be run on fair way. Well, i did all what was in my power, to balance things. If people change own wish, in future, i will adapt server on it. For now it will stay same. And i wish you, all, good gaming time in T2 MP : ))
That's great to read; I still have yet to adapt to the speed.
Well that didn't work

Offline vsmital

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 12:09:25 PM »
Hello guyes, I'm the new one here. I've found this video (
) on YT showing deathmatch with bots and it really surprised me.. I always thought that there were no MP bots for Turok 2. Is there any easy way to get them? I'd love to play Turok 2 MP, but my internet connection sucks, so botmatch/LAN game is my only option and my wife isn't usually in the mood for deathmatch gaming :))

Offline chirac31

• Iguana
  • T:REP 190
  • http://turok.forumactif.com/
    • View Profile
    • http://turok.forumactif.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 03:38:53 PM »
you should ask Vis about that, he host servers with bots.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal