Turok General > Info/Help

New position ranking titles

<< < (2/3) > >>

Duke64:
That is funny because I was going to add more in since there are pretty large gaps at points and I may have under estimated how many posts there would be  ::). I thought it would be more fun to change to more titles hehehe I could add those two Dino's possibly when I get to that. I may add one at an unreasonable number, that would take years to reach xD Yeah I am just having fun with this may as well nothing serious. I first just liked the names I provided that related to Turok better then the standard. It all started with the change of newbie, since the forum is new everyone is newbie so I wanted to change :)

Adon:
How nice of you :) if you want any small ideas just message me and we can talk about that. Don't know if I got to say this yet, but this forum is awesome and so far the members(who talk) and admin/moderator are really nice. Not all forums are even close to that, in fact forums are normally messy and that's why I stopped going on them. But when I saw this I just had to take a chance and I am glad I did.

Adon:
Dukey please hurry and add more Dinosaurs and Turok characters to the ranking titles we are getting up there with posts now thank you when you can :D

Duke64:
I could do it I am still looking forward to adding some positions, don't worry it will show up sooner or later :P

Deathsphere:
The gap between raptor and Trex is quite big. You should fill in some spots (Dimetrodon, Fireborn, Endtrail, Campaigner, Primagen, and more) and make I AM TUROK at 1,000 posts? Just a cool thought :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version