Author Topic: What stupid things have you done in a Turok game?  (Read 19184 times)

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 557
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
Re: What stupid things have you done in a Turok game?
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 09:10:23 PM »
When speed running Turok 2, in Port of Adia, when preforming the water speed boost glicth in the second water puddle, which leads to the first child, I can hardly ever make a successful jump onto land for some reason. The hit box is in my way.
Well that didn't work

Offline MurderIsRelevant

• Iguana
  • T:REP 235
  • On the eighth day, god created Turok
    • View Profile
    • Reddit/r/Turok
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 10:29:10 PM »
The first time I had played Turok Evolution in 2003, when we rented it from Blockbuster, I made it to the second area where the brachiosaurs are in the water, and couldn't figure out how to get to the next area. So I gave up and returned the game. Little did I know that I would come back to that game much later as a huge fan.
Enjoy yourself!

Offline Nato

• Iguana
  • T:REP 99
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
Dinosaur Hunter: I used the grenade launcher to blow up a boar to get health, but I missed and hit a tree which collapsed and knocked me off a cliff.

Turok 2: I Ran out of arrows and got killed trying to shoot enemies with a flare gun instead of pistol.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
Dinosaur Hunter: I used the grenade launcher to blow up a boar to get health, but I missed and hit a tree which collapsed and knocked me off a cliff.

Turok 2: I Ran out of arrows and got killed trying to shoot enemies with a flare gun instead of pistol.

xD Flare gun.

What is the point of the flare gun btw?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 12:11:18 PM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Manhs

• Iguana
  • T:REP 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 09:25:47 PM »
The maps are not so dark so yeah, not really useful...

The most stupid thing hum....using the grenade launcher with being to close of the enemy, just noticed i lost a lot of hp and i was near to die...the radius was bigger than i thought, not at least, it wasn't punitive.

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 05:49:44 AM »
Something I constantly do is skip past my Tek Bow to the standard one and then die because I haven't worked out that I can't fire my Tek Arrows...  Twenty years later and I STILL do that.  Drives me mental.
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal