Turok Games > Turok Dinosaur Hunter

Favorite weapon?

(1/6) > >>

DarkShadowRage:
As we know Turok has a vast array of toys to blast things with, though one of my personal favorite weapons in the game and it's exclusive to this game is the Pulse Rifle

It sounds cool it looks cool it's all around badass, one of reasons i also want multiplayer in Turok 1 is to use this bad boy against other opponents.

Of course in Turok this isn't the only gun we have all of these bad boys:
Knife
Tek Bow
Pistol
Shotgun
Auto Shotgun
Assault Rifle
Pulse Rifle
Minigun
Grenade Launcher
Alien Weapon
Quad Rocket Launcher
Particle Accelerator
Fusion Cannon
Chronoscepter

So what is your personal favorite?

Duke64:
This is a really tough one to answer haha :) I don't know if I can choose a favorite. Pretty much all of the guns are pretty awesome imo easily one of the best weapon sets in an fps game if not the best. I know the shotgun seems so normal like in comparison to all the other guns but I think it creates a balance between them all. Plus I just have a thing for shotguns :)

While attempting to get a screenshot I was letting these guys chase me around I was trying to get a screen of him jumping lol but even the shotgun is nice.

Komenja:
I'm having a hard time choosing between the Auto Shotgun and the Fusion Cannon. You get the Auto Shotgun very early on thanks to a secret area and it remains useful for the rest of the game, especially with explosive shells. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's also the first fully automatic shotgun in an FPS. The Fusion Cannon is Turok's BFG, plain and simple. Pull trigger, everything dies. The gun looks cool and the explosion it creates is AWESOME! I'm gonna have to settle this with a coin flip.

Fusion Cannon wins!  8)

Honorable mention goes to the Grenade Launcher (I'm a sucker for things that shoot bouncing explosions) and the Tek Bow, since it's pretty much Turok's iconic weapon along with the knife. And who doesn't love exploding arrows?

Nfsfan83:
My favorite guns is normal shotgun and M134 "Minigun" also love grenade launcher :D

Rok:
Grenade launcher and chronoscepter for sure the designs were sleek if guns can be that :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version