Author Topic: Welcome new member  (Read 73524 times)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome new member
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 10:16:52 AM »
Welcome man subscribed your youtube channel to nice metroid video :)
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 10:29:14 AM »

Oh, you entered try small 'youtube' link, on art hehehe I find him now to.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:32:33 AM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 10:52:38 AM »
Well welcome, it is quite hard to find Turok stuff at least before this site. But search no more. Glad to have another fan of Turok here and hope you enjoy :) I felt the same way when I found this forum excited to see people so deep into Turok instead of just casual interest.

These days I've been into playing God of War Multiplayer, but I gave it a rest because of TV problems. It gave me time to play Seeds of Evil and remember how much I enjoyed the game. Also, I remembered how frustrating some enemies were to kill! *Wastes all my ammo on a Juggernaut* xD I don't know how active I will be because I don't always post a lot on forums like I use to, but I'll always check in.

The lore of Turok and the backstories are interesting. Of course, the weapons are always memorable. The Cerebral Bore is one of the most sinister weapons that I've seen in a game, but I really love the Fusion Canon and Chronoscepter. Also, a simple shotgun with explosive shells is always fun to use and I can't forget the Razor Wind. I hate how it gets stuck, though. xD I love the creativity with weapons in games.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'll upload a lot, though. I mainly created an account because I had a G-Mail for a while and I wanted to talk to some other players from the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer. I may randomly upload something, but I don't have FRAPS. I'm being cautious about downloading programs after the other month, when I had to reformat after a BSoD/corrupt system files. SNES9X can record but the AVI files are massive. I'll figure it out.

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 04:46:37 PM »
Welcome. We hope you will enjoy your stay.

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 11:26:12 AM »
Thanks!

Too bad I couldn't really find much Turok related sites a few years ago, but I'm glad I found it now! :D

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 01:54:04 AM »
That's good to hear because that's exactly why I made the forum. There was no place for us to rally up for all of the games. A place for all of the games, comics, and other historical stuff Turok has done. Most people don't realize the full Turok story I hoped to create a place we can connect like this. Welcome trust me all of us felt the same way before not seeing a Turok community :/ I see Duke nukem, Doom, 007 communities so why not Turok kicks ass. Thanks for joining and sharing new Turok :P
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 11:06:47 PM »
I split the topic find the posts here

http://www.turokforums.com/general-discussion/turok-roots/msg2834/#new

Called it Turok roots :P
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 253
    • View Profile
Hello all
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »
Hi all, 64 recommended i post here to let you all know whats up.

I have been a long time Turok fan, melting away the hours of my youth stabbing beetles, watching blood sprite shoot from necks, and laughing at the campaigner. I spent massive amounts of time just observing the character models and textures even when i had no idea what i was looking at. In short i fell in love with the premise, art style, and gameplay of Turok since then. Which brings me to this...

Some very talented and dedicated people (myself included) are working towards improving our beloved Turok, by increasing texture resolution, improving model detail, and in the near future, new maps and modes hopefully, and maybe even some engine improvements*cough*shadows*cough*Bump maps*cough*.

I will post here as well as steam forums to keep everyone aware of the progress.

Enjoy, AND BEHOLD AS THE PHOENIX STIRS IN THE DIM EMBERS OF THE ASHES OF THE PAST!!

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Iguana
  • T:REP 232
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: Hello all
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »
Welcome man! :D
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline finit

• Iguana
  • T:REP 29
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2015, 03:38:41 PM »
Hey all! Im also new at this place but Im looking forward to search it and enjoy it. My presence was so far focused on Steam Turok forum where I realized as it has awesome community. English isnt my native language but I discuss more with than in my original one hahah. :P
You can find my post with nick name Xms. Im using several nicknames but you might get used to it. So Finit here and Xms on Steam forums.
Currently digging into retexturing of Turok and its slow process but time doesnt mean almost nothing in Lost Land so its fine. As sidenote:
Merry Xmas and Im glad to see some fellas also here (Dakuwan and Shadow).

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal