Author Topic: Rage Wars  (Read 83565 times)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: Rage Wars
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 10:07:44 AM »
Damn dude you are right the muzzle flash is to the left of the gun. Those things can be fixed easily though. Also, I agree the Mag60 is more like a chaingun. I suppose thats why Duke made duel mag 60s replace the chaingun in his Duke 3D mod.

So I got to agree with Doomguy maybe make a post with some updating if you can buddy. But I like where your trying to go with it. Not many pay dues like this to Rage Wars. Keep it going
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »
Oh c'mon its not that bad at the least its something Turok related. You should do a nice update to your doom mod then make a thread buddy. You can do whatever you want to honestly the forum is free to make posts/threads. I will say don't make a thread if your not going to update it, in other words don't make a thread that will sit with no updates applied to it. In that case its better off here :) Do as you feel, if you think you will be working on it time to time make the thread and post the updates as you go along. By any means in the end its up to you.
I AM ADON

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 05:05:47 PM »
I doubt you will be hated, so far this is a pretty grateful (not hateful) community Turok has. So pretty much we have all been nice, which makes even the slightest negativity stand out(not saying your opinion here was negative though its just an opinion). Hope things get better for you.

Here is a pic from the RW archive there isn't much goodies inside that, so make the most of it xD

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:24:44 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 10:33:30 AM »
Still pretty neat. Would probably hang it on my wall if i owned it.
Yeah man its pretty neat I would hang it up to if I had a poster of it :) But there weapon of choice is kind of weird for the cover there which is the charge dart, I don't think that's the final weapons choice for the cover doesn't it have a few weapons instead of all the same? Or maybe the strategy guide did have it like this I could be wrong..

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 01:38:58 PM »
Maybe they just wanted to make the strategy guide have a small difference then the cover is all. Nothing wrong with that Maxman :P

I AM ADON

Offline kalinus

• Iguana
  • T:REP 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 11:34:32 PM »
Yeah my mod is very primitive right now. And I'll wait till I get more done before making a topic on it. BTW the muzzle flash on the mag60 never got replaced from original. The gun in the mod actually fires the 3 shot burst as in game, and will feature the alt-fire as well. The map isn't detailed but has most things from original map intact with the exception of elevator and its hall. It took me a long time to figure out how to make swimable water, in a 3d floor, with the correct blue shading, and no color bleeding to lower sectors.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 10:51:26 AM »
Yeah my mod is very primitive right now. And I'll wait till I get more done before making a topic on it. BTW the muzzle flash on the mag60 never got replaced from original. The gun in the mod actually fires the 3 shot burst as in game, and will feature the alt-fire as well. The map isn't detailed but has most things from original map intact with the exception of elevator and its hall. It took me a long time to figure out how to make swimable water, in a 3d floor, with the correct blue shading, and no color bleeding to lower sectors.
Yeah I imagine Turok effects from 99 are difficult to put in the Doom engine. I did notice the water on the ceiling good job on that. I hope to see more out of this for sure.

That slogan is pretty neat. "Head to head to head to head combat!"
Yeah 4 heads for 4 controllers on N64 thus informing us there was never intentions for it to go on PC lol.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Alpha Senpai

• Iguana
  • T:REP 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »
When your aim is so good you get higher than 100% and get more kills than your suppose to xD

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2015, 01:26:18 PM »
lol what could 101% mean maybe one bullet hit to guys at once :P
I AM ADON

Offline Alpha Senpai

• Iguana
  • T:REP 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2015, 03:43:21 AM »
lol what could 101% mean maybe one bullet hit to guys at once :P
You see I gave them a terrible case of explosions and it was contagious. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal